Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Borsk Fey'lya
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Borsk Fey'lya
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borsk Fey'lya
Cray

Post Posted: Mon, August 17th 2009 01:14pm    Post subject: Application for Borsk Fey'lya

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name): Cray
MSNIM: crazed_wookiee@msn.com

Name: Borsk Fey'lya
Species: Bothan
Homeworld: Kothlis
Desired Faction: Galactic Union
Desired Occupation: Minister of the Galactic Union
Force Sensitivity: No.
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: In every game, I love playing Borsk. I try to bring something to the character that I don't think most people do. I see Borsk as someone who genuinely cares, but someone who thinks only he can do the right thing, and he is not shy about expressing that.

For instance, Leia is his foremost political rival, but I consider them both to have a deep respect for each other, that most clearly shows when things come under pressure.
Summarized Biography:
Borsk Fey'lya has had a unique, deep career. Born on the colony of Kothlis, he had to work his way from the bottom, but this did not stop him from eventually securing a seat on the Bothan Council. During the Galactic Civil War, he defied the Empire by becoming a key player in the notorious Bothan spynet, an effective tool against Palpatine's tyranny.

After the destruction of the Second Death Star, Fey'lya used the deaths of several Bothan spies, who had perished obtaining the vital information of that battlestation, as a soapbox and catapult which placed him in the Alliance Provisional Council. Over the next two decades, he remained an important player in the Rebel Alliance and New Republic, fluctuating between Councilor, Senator and Consular of the New Republic, second only to the Chief of State herself.

In 31 Galactic, Fey'lya entered the Republic elections to choose a Minister of the Galactic Union, a dual position. His political ambitions were at its zenith when he won the election. Never technically the leader of the New Republic, his popular support and no-nonsense manner allowed him to skip from Consular to Minister of the galaxy.

Since then, Borsk has behaved admirably, according to popular opinion. He has remained a Minister for three three-year terms, plus the obligatory three-year ineligibly to run during 37-40. Thus, he was elected for his latest term in 40 Galactic.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Thu, August 20th 2009 01:45am    Post subject:

I may not like you, but application approved anyway, you furball.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Borsk Fey'lya
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: