Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Application for Koshina
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Koshina
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Koshina
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 07:00pm    Post subject: Application for Koshina

Can a CMAC tell me what the rules are now for Force Sensitive characters? Is it still on a roll or are we now limited to one Force Character without a roll? I really want Koshina to be a Jedi.

Player Nickname (will be displayed under your account name): Orrion Carn
MSNIM: ryoman5@hotmail.com

Name: Koshina
Species: Echani
‘Adopted’ Homeworld: Ossus
Desired Faction: Jedi Order
Desired Occupation: Jedi Knight
Force Sensitivity: Yes
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character: A rare breed of Echani, inherits the ’Silver eye color’ Characteristic of normal Echani, but has black hair due to inbreeding of Echani and humans.
Summarized Biography:
Literally ‘placed on the doorstep’ of the Jedi Temple on Ossus as an orphan, with only a note on her chest as a child, having her name written on it, Koshina. Having a sufficient amount of midi-chlorians for Force sensitivity, she was adopted into the Jedi Academy as a Jedi Initiate, at an extremely young age of two years old.

Eleven years of training later, having gained the ability to use and manipulate The Force at the age of thirteen. She was accepted as a padawan by Daeshar’cor. Who trained her as a Jedi Guardian. She later built her own lightsaber, not using her trainingsaber anymore. Using a yellow focusing crystal, many confused her with being a Jedi Sentinel. Due to the color of her lightsaber, her Sentinel Force abilities, and Guardian saber stances.

In 39 ABY, her Master was killed while on a mission to Danthomir, where she was overpowered by Nightsisters and their Rancors, instructed to stay at the Temple until her Master‘s return, Koshina trained by herself until she heard about he news of her Master‘s death. Where at the time, Master Luke Skywalker raised her rank from Padawan, to Jedi Knight at the age of twenty, feeling she had earned it for her calm emotion for her Master‘s death, not wanting revenge and not feeling angry.

She still holds the rank and is currently at the Dantooine Academy.
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 10:38pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Can a CMAC tell me what the rules are now for Force Sensitive characters? Is it still on a roll or are we now limited to one Force Character without a roll? I really want Koshina to be a Jedi.

No, you no longer need to roll. Everyone's allowed one PC Force sensitive character and one PNPC Force-sensitive character, but you're not allowed to swap them (generally). I'm sorry this wasn't posted somewhere else yet, but we're still trying to get things in order. :)
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, August 19th 2009 10:44pm    Post subject:

Oh.... Thank goodness :D I get Koshina :D
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Thu, August 20th 2009 01:27am    Post subject:

Application approved! Welcome!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Application for Koshina
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: