Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Character Application - Jack Denis
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Character Application - Jack Denis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jack Denis
Valin

Post Posted: Sat, August 08th 2009 08:02am    Post subject: Character Application - Jack Denis

Character Application - Jack Denis

Player Nickname: Valin
MSNIM: theclimbrocks_uk@hotmail.com
Gimme a heads up if you intend to add me though, or I might accidently block it.

Name: Jack Denis
Species: Human
Homeworld: Telos
Desired Faction: New Republic \ Galactic Union
Desired Occupation: E-Wing Squadron Pilot Commander 'Havoc Squadron'
Force Sensitivity: No
Anything you'd like to tell us about the character:

Jack's skills as a pilot are notable, even without force sensitivity. Whilst perhaps not as good as the greats like Wedge Antillies or Luke Skywalker, he is more than capable of holding his own in difficult situations.

Jack's loyalties have been and always will be to the former New Republic. Despite the formation of the Galactic Union, Jack is always slightly wary of the Imperial Remnant. He is prepared to work with them and do what is best for galactic peace, but he will never let his guard down, and he places his loyalty to the Republic above that of this new Union.

Personality wise, Jack will never open fire on civilians, regardless who gives the order, and will always give the enemy a chance to surrender peacefully, unless they have done something unforgivable.

Summarized Biography:

Born on Telos to a moderately successful family, Jack spent his childhood enthralled by tales of the battles taking place out in the galaxy. He became obsessed with Wedge Antillies and Rogue Squadron, pledging to follow in the footsteps of his icon.
He spent many years studying to become a fighter pilot and at 21 he got his first posting as part of an XJ X-Wing fighter squadron. He performed with considerable skill and quickly began to ascend the ranks.

At 23 he was transfered to Havoc squadron, and over the next year managed to obtain the rank of XO to Commander Kerk Velas. Sadly Commander Velas was killed during a skirmish on the outer rim, leaving Jack Denis to assume full command of Havoc squadron.
Since then, Jack has managed to make good use of Havoc squadron, with his pilots working well as a team. Regardless of when and where, Jack is prepared to lead his people into the fighting knowing none of them will rest until victory is within reach.

He is currently part of a task force cracking down on illegal shipments running at the fringes of what was NR space.

Jack Denis - NR Pilot
"The fight for freedom may be over, but the fight to defend it continues. We are the front line of that defense."
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Sun, August 09th 2009 12:39pm    Post subject:

Hey Valin, I just wanted to come in here and say sorry for the wait, and thanks for being patient. Your application looks great to me, but we have to wait for more CMAC members online. For the past few days we've been all over, and busy preparing for the opening. But don't worry, you'll be able to post soon. :D

Also, I love Sean Maher! :)
Valin

Post Posted: Sun, August 09th 2009 12:48pm    Post subject:

No worries. I've done a bit of admining myself before and I know things can be a bit hectic. Waiting never killed anyone.

Except those requiring medical treatment.

But yes, I'm happy to hang around the cantina until things are set. You guys have clearly spent alot of time sorting this, so I'm just eager to get going. I does love a good RP :D

(And I spent ages looking for someone to give a face to my character before I finally settled on 'Simon Tam'. I needed someone who looked noble yet not evil. I think I made the right choice :P)

Jack Denis - NR Pilot
"The fight for freedom may be over, but the fight to defend it continues. We are the front line of that defense."
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Sun, August 09th 2009 01:01pm    Post subject:

Quote:
(And I spent ages looking for someone to give a face to my character before I finally settled on 'Simon Tam'. I needed someone who looked noble yet not evil. I think I made the right choice :P)

Yeah. :p I was thinking about using him for one of my characters, but then I realized I had more potential faces than I did character slots. :p

But anyway, thanks for understanding!
Valin

Post Posted: Sun, August 09th 2009 01:12pm    Post subject:

:P
I'm planning only have the 1 character for the moment, but 5 PNPCs as my squadron members. Should be good fun.

Jack Denis - NR Pilot
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Mon, August 10th 2009 05:16pm    Post subject:

Well, actually... you can only have four PNPCs unless you trade off player-controlled slots. :p

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jack Denis
Valin

Post Posted: Mon, August 10th 2009 07:09pm    Post subject:

Ah, I must have misread it. 4 is fine, whatever. I just meant I'd trade in my PNCP slots as sqadron members. Its all good. The exact number is no big issue.

Jack Denis - NR Pilot
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Mon, August 10th 2009 10:13pm    Post subject:

Okay, here we go.

Application Approved! Welcome! :D
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Character Application - Jack Denis
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: