Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Star Wars: Unity: The Deleted Scenes
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » The Cantina » Star Wars: Unity: The Deleted Scenes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Thu, June 28th 2012 11:29pm    Post subject: Star Wars: Unity: The Deleted Scenes

In my most recent post, there was originally some additional stuff that would have made it a tad longer. As well as a tad more morbid and full of a little more dark humor.

However, after talking with Carn, it was decided that what I was going to do really wouldn't work. But since I didn't just want to throw out the effected portion, I instead saved it for you all to read as a 'what might have been'.

Or, as I like to call it (and as the topic suggests), a deleted scene from Star Wars: Unity.

Quote:
”Lucas?” Morgan shouted as they neared the position where the cyborg had left the Jedi. ”Please tell me you’re not dead.”

As they rounded a corner, Morgan was worried for a moment when he discovered that there actually was a dead body, but then breathed a sigh of relief when he realized that it was the sith instead.

”Sorry, pal. Morgan said with a snicker. ”My only regret is that I didn’t get to finish you off myself.”
”Kick him.” ZIM said. ”You know you want to.”

Morgan could not have agreed more with that statement. Walking over to the fallen sith agent, Morgan brought his leg back and delivered a strong, solid kick into the corpse’ side.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Syndulla asked.
”What?” Morgan asked with a shrug. ”He’s dead.”
“But he’s an evil Jedi person.” Oleann said. “For all we know he could suddenly pop up as an undead force powered monster.”

Morgan sighed and pulled out a grenade. Even if he could come back from being dead, Morgan knew there was no way he could come back from being blown to bits.

”Fine, we’ll do this thing the safe way. Just to be sure.” Prepping the grenade, he took note of a stab wound in the middle of the corpse’ chest and shoved it in.

”Let’s get clear!” He said, rolling the body over to cover the grenade and then running to a safe distance, which the others were fortunately already at. Looking back at the dead sith, Morgan took a morbid amount of glee at the grenade tearing the body in half when it exploded in a bloody mess.

”Whooo!”
”Please tell me you recorded that, ZIM.” Morgan said.
”From the moment I told you to kick him.”

“If we’re…ah-hem…” Trax said, noticeably disgusted by the entire display. “If we’re done with this little barbaric sideshow, might we get back to the matter at hand?”

”Yeah.” Morgan said, privately admitting that he was acting far more unprofessional than usual. ”We need to find Lucas.”

Ten Minutes” came the sound of Lucas’ voice. With it, the lights dimmed and changed to danger colors.

Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » The Cantina » Star Wars: Unity: The Deleted Scenes
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: