Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bakura
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bakura
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Fri, July 01st 2011 02:17am    Post subject:

Kyp, through great excretion had managed to stop the falling blade of Var. He had been right on time. Jedi Master and Sith Lord caught each others gaze as Var pushed Kyp away. He wanted to finish off his quarry and Kyp would not allow it. Before the final blow could be struck Kyp pulled the droid across the floor towards him.

"Get up, you damned fool," Kyp said as he twirled his blades back into a ready position. "And thank your lucky circuits someone on that ship cares." The klaxons sounded in the hangar as the two Master's stared one another down. This fight could not be finished if they both wanted to live. "Another time, Lord Var," Kyp said as both of the Sith's opponents boarded the Leaper.

And we're off!

Back in the Saddle First Previous Next Latest

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Fri, July 01st 2011 08:49pm    Post subject:

”Thanks.” Morgan said, trying to pat the Jedi on the back as the ship left Bakura. ”I owe you one.”

Proceeding inwards, he suddenly remembered how hungry he was.

”There any food on this ship?” He asked out loud to no one in particular. ”I don’t think I’ve eaten in days.”

(Click Here to Continue the Story.)
Lumiya
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 01:08am    Post subject:

Lumiya folded her arms while in the joint company of the Solos. "Remove her." She had the droid pick up the befallen Princess and drag her out of the room. Lumiya casted a specific image in Leia's face, one that reminded her of a glance she had given Luke prior to one of their battle engagements. Her eyes were wide, but so much emotion was delivered on the position of her nose and the lips below. It looked painful, but firm in her resolve. As the doors shut and the real battledroid left their company, Lumiya retracted her ability and ultimately her connection to Han.

She wasn't exactly a young Sith any more, and this task required the details to be perfect. It was true, she wanted him to question the reality of what was happening, it would best him in their future engagements, but here and now, it needed to seem authentic. She rested in this stance overtop the broken Han Solo. His arms were in a lame position, with his legs providing the best support they could, despite the pounding of the battledroid. How the mighty have fallen.

"Anakin will listen, or he will lose his parents." Lumiya answered his first statement, "He may not be officially asssociated with Solo Enterprises, but... I know that his access codes were never terminated in the company." She pushed a key on a data padd she pulled from a belt groove and in came Kalin Lohden. Lumiya was reminded of the reason she chose him for the job. His timid character was a show, but cruelty ran through his veins.

"Hello Mister Solo, or perhaps you would prefer Han? You like when people are less formal, takes you back to something you're a little more used to." Kalin said, "You see, Anakin's codes were never terminated. You know that girl, the one working there before me... Amber, I believe? Yeah... I killed her, and I know she didn't. So unless you did that personally, which I doubt, because he was still on the master-list when I last checked... They are still good. And I can't wait to bust him open."

Lumiya had preferred not to directly come in contact with Kalin, because she had manipulated him using a younger version of herself. Tto him, his mind could only saw the beautiful Shira Elan Colla Brie, a name she long hadn't heard until recently in her connection to the young Lucas Pallanen-Davad. Still, she cast the illusion, and allowed Kalin to continue. He was useful, and even now, she could tell he was getting under Solo's leftover cool demeanor.

Catching a Corellian First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Kalin Lohden
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 01:15am    Post subject:

Kalin could feel a rush of pleasure, not only at the tortured Han Solo, but his Lady-Master. She was more beautiful in person, the long red hair flowing over her body, her breasts so perfectly displayed. Damn, he let the thought drift over his body. After all these months, all these long agonizing months at working at Solo Enterprises, here he was. It had all came down to this. He walked towards Shira, taking a moment to nudge one of the legs Han Solo was using to prop himself up. The old man squirmed, before putting pressure on one of his bloody arms, and judging by the looks of it, it was broken and extremely painful.

"That is a pretty badass wound there, sir." He liked to keep it formal, he liked to keep nudging these little thorns under the Corellian's skin to really make him feel the belittlement, the torment of not only the broken bones and bruised flesh, but to touch and strangle that ego of his. That gloating and way he'd just walk right into the office with that smug little grin. "You know, Anakin Solo, I liked him...barely a bit more than you. He was a bit more understanding when it came to the workload and didn't flirt with the secretary half as much as you did. But no, you Solos are all the same. Pathetic, really. Like one lame line at a time. Surprised it worked on Leia. She's kinda lost her charm though, hasn't she? Is that why you hit on all the younger ladies, like the red Jedi on the surface of Bakura?"

Shira, who preferred to be identified as Lumiya in holo-conferences, laughed - he loved that. He never understood her obsession with the Sith Order, nor why she chose that particular faith, but he loved every minute of it. Kalin crossed the room. "You know I worked at the Bothan Spynet, right?" Kalin bent down, grabbed the face of the old man, "The cat has your tongue, doesn't she?"

He looked over and Lady Lumiya smiled, twirling her hair slightly as he turned to face the aging Rebel hero. "That's where I met her. She had many uses for my work, and one of them, was getting information on you. Leia. And Master Luke Skywalker.... now there was a lot of data. That man... wow. Talk about the epic life style. And you know what? He's still doing it. Go him. Right?" Kalin leaned in a bit closer, "You know what, I never understood why you opened a shipping company, no frakkin' clue. But the one thing the Bothans loved, was a good story. And you sir, have a pretty good one, don't you?"

He rose, taking the moment to emphasis his position in towering over the man. For the first time since he started at Solo Enterprises, he was in charge, and not the other way around. Kalin was boss, and Han Solo was the underdog. Only this dog was about to be taken out back and shot in its big fat mouth. "You, Mister Solo, kept it real secret, in fact, they only have you up to Corellia living briefly with your buddy... Thrackan Sal. Though it was only mentioned, nothing concrete."

Lumiya took a step forward, and finally she spoke, "Yes, Han, where did you come from? Must be somewhere horrible to for it to be spared not only out of the public's eye, but to intelligence agencies... now that is curious." She pulled her hand, and it looked like whatever energy was covering the Corellian's face had been released. Kalin backed off, it was her turn to shine, but it looked like she getting ready to dabble in his head.

Would he speak? Or would he be forced to relive his past? Kalin laughed, he was going to enjoy this.....

Tag: Han
 Back to top »
Corask Slen'da
Solomon

Post Posted: Mon, July 04th 2011 07:40pm    Post subject:

Blight Leaper

Message for SETHE BHREN:

A figure formed in the projection tank. It stood tall and masculine. His head, upper torso, lower abdomen, feet, and lower legs were encased in silver-grey armour. Gauntlets and boots encased his extremities, although Sethe knew from experience that the right hand and wrist were cybernetic replacements. Power cords hung from his torso to the gauntlets. The rest that was visible was covered in drab black bodyglove. The armour showed a little more wear, and the frame seemed that of an older man, but it was the same man. The bounty hunter spoke:

"Greetings, Master Bhren." The armour-clad figure spoke in his curiously formal way. "It has been some time since we last spoke, although I hope nothing has changed between our business relationship. This is a business call; I am looking for as many reliable soldiers-for-hire that I can gather in a short time, the type of hunters that won't balk at little knife work. Your sort, if you are still in the same line of work. You used to be solo, but if you are with a partner or a team these, and if you can vouch for them, I'd want them too, again as soon as possible.

The target is the subject of a private dead or alive bounty, no disintegrations. The contract begins as soon as possible, and is short-term. The contract is one that offers above-standard field rates and salvage rights to every person. Time is crucial.

If you accept, meet us at Lerann's Cantina on StarForge Station; I'm sure you know where it's moved to. If you're not interested, then until the next time we meet.

Cragus 12 out."

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/StarForge_Station

Tag: Alex, Jess Just leaving this here for when you're ready.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, July 05th 2011 11:42am    Post subject:

It seemed so mundane, not being able to move around her own ship when she felt like she needed to most. She could see Lucas, knocked out in one of the corners and knew Ryles had fled the ship. Frakking coward....

Sethe came back in, followed closely by Kyp and Morgan, both of which looked less than amused. Sethe sealed the gangplank and yelled for Jonas to take off, even as the docking bay opened to a vaccum.

"There any food on this ship? I don't think I've eaten in days..." Morgan said, looking about the front cabin nosily.

Tseneca raised a finger. "Don't even..." But then something caught up with her, possibly the third degree burns all over her face and body and she slumped forward, what little vision she did have getting fuzzy around the edges.

She felt hands grasp her shoulders and push her back into the alcove before she fell forward.

"One more turn about the medbay?" Kyp's voice broke through the buzzing in her ears.

"Isn't.... that always the case?" She mumbled and let him take her to the infirmary.

She might have been half dead at that point, but her mind was working full focus, even as the Jedi master cleaned and dressed the wounds on her face and back. For one thing, a recap of the last few days gave her an uneasy feeling in her gut that was completely unrelated to the amount of dope she had just been shot up with.

First thing first. They had all gotten out, but at what cost and why? Krauss had let them go... but why? She didn't buy that token of good will drivel the woman had thrown at them, not one bit. Second, her own issues. The amount of guilt she felt in attempting to sell out her friends in order to save Kris.... was she really that devoted to the Kuati noble family? Or was it Lucas she was thinking of? Third and not finally, her slip up. She hadn't stooped that low into darkside territory since Thyferra... and now she was surging lightning like a gorram sith....

"Something on your mind?" Kyp said as he pulled a strip of bandage across her face. The covering felt like acid on the burn, no matter how many pain killers were pumped into her. Her face was mulch.

"Not hardly." She mumbled.

"You are the worst liar ever." He clipped each piece of muslin and stuck it on like some sort of gruesome papier mache.

She sighed, weighed down by dope. She's pulled enough stunts drugged half way to kessel to know she wouldn't blank out, not yet anyway.

"I slipped up." she said, her voice low. Lucas was blacked out on one of the cots nearby, and Coral was leaning against the wash basin, seeing to her hands. She wasn't prepared for a ship full of people hearing about her... escapades.

Ooh. hey, you know what? Lets move this party to http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=137&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=175
Next post should be back on the Blight Leaper

Tag: Alex, Kyp
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sun, July 17th 2011 11:57pm    Post subject:

Han inhaled deeply, focusing his gaze straight ahead as he tried to suppress the anger that was welling up inside of him. He hated Lohden; hated him for his betrayal and his role in trying to split up his family. If not for him, Solo Enterprises would have been someone else's problem and he would have been safe with Leia back on Coruscant. But that wasn't meant to be. Instead, he had been stupid and had allowed himself to grow soft, becoming far too trusting of those around him until it finally came back to bite him. Now, it was too late and there was no one here to help him get out of this mess...

...except the ghosts of the past.

The kid taunted him further, conjuring up demons that Han had set aside and buried long ago. But all it took was a spark - a little nudge into his past to set those demons free. They were now wrecking havoc with his psyche as images and events that were long forgotten began to replay in his mind as if they were happening right before his eyes. There were things he saw that he never shared with Leia or anyone else in his family...what made them think he would openly share it with them?

Anger overtook the anguish, fear and panic that he felt and he glared up at the boy hovering above him. It wasn't a surprise to see that the kid was actually enjoying this. Sick little bastard...

"Or maybe there's nothing to see. Maybe you're looking too far into things, pal," he sneered through clenched teeth, readjusting his position on the floor so that he was sitting a little straighter. "You wanna know where I came from? It's pretty simple. You see, when my mama and my papa got together..."

Yeah, uh...I'll just trail off there since I don't think you want me to go into it... :p

Tag: Alex
 Back to top »
Lumiya
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, August 09th 2011 03:40am    Post subject:

"Shut your mouth," Lumiya expelled finally, "Both of you." She folded her arms, attempting to wrap her head around the situation. Han Solo had cracked, whether he would admit it or not, and she had him by every fiber in his being. In his mind, Leia was brutally captured and continued to feel the weight of the Empire, and she could sense his feelings whenever he mentioned his children. While they were capable of defending themselves, Lumiya was quite sure she had sensed an amount of worry, albeit, notso deep down as Han would have liked her to believe. The young boy Kalin took a few steps back, but only after taking a long swing and smacking the Corellian across the face with his fist.

"I've been waiting a long time for that one..." He spat out.

"Outside, now." Lumiya breathed, tired of the restlessness between the pair. But it was enough to see Han was enjoying this part of his interrogation, in his own arrogant way. She watched as he spit the blood that had been released from his lip, muttering a signature smart ass remark to the intern. Kalin parted the room and they were left alone together. Lumiya wasn't sure if her plan had worked, but knew enough about Skywalker to know he would be able to sense what she had done to his precious friend. Han was as vulnerable as he was going to be, but she needed a quick change of pace, he couldn't be allowed the chance to adapt or cope.

In a slow shiver Lumiya felt and sensed the ship had come out of hyperspace. She looked down on the Corellian. "Your shipping fleet has provided tactical information on the planetary system containing Cloud City." She stated, and tried to make him believe a new piece of information, "Anakin Solo was captured two hours ago. He was more cooperative when we discussed terminating the life of his mother... It seems, Han, you've raised a coward and damned an entire system to this new Imperial foe. You may have been a Hero of the Rebellion against the Old Empire, but here, today, your son has sold out thousands."

She turned her back to him and left him with the final thought, "In a matter of hours the Empire will take the city, and our conversation will resume in the same room you spoke with my Master. I can only hope the torture will surpass his own technique."

The door opened and Lumiya left for the Command deck, before she'd head to her quarters for meditation and rest. Han Solo, on the otherhand, would receive a night full of pulsing lights and the constant blaring of klaxons. The next time they'd meet, he'd be extremely sleep deprived.

Tag: Han
 Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, August 11th 2011 03:32am    Post subject:

Krauss stood at the edge of her command bridge with seven dead officers lined before her. Just moments ago she had executed them for treason and failure to follow procedure, resulting in the exposure to harm to the rest of the crew. She felt supreme disappointment for the officers allowing a cyborg to crawl through her ship, in addition to the escape of prisoners for a duration exceeding her own standards. Krauss stepped over their bodies, one a low-ranking transfer she had expressed delight in having on board. He was a terrible disappointment. "Officers of the Empire, we have come to an end of a dark road, see to it their bodies are flushed into space, absent of an honorable burial."

"Yes, Commander." Came the droid-like response of her bridge staff, while she ignored the sound of actual battle droids clanking and scooping the dead bodies off her deck. Another droid wiped the blood and chunks of flesh, all happening under two minutes. When she turned around, the pristine quality of her bridge had been restored.

"Very good," She commented, and noticed the entrance of the newest member of the True Empire. "Ah, Lady Lumiya, I was wondering when you'd make an appearance."

"Commander Krauss," The mechanical woman's reply was slow, and if Krauss could read through the voice box, she might have assumed the woman was tired. "I have finished my first session with Han Solo. It is safe to assume the previous Chief of State, Leia Organa Solo, and her twin brother, Luke Skywalker of the Jedi Order, will be present...eventually... on Bespin."

"Eventually?" Krauss allowed one of her eyebrows to peak, "Eventually?" She repeated.

"Yes. You have accelerated your plans, and that has left me to accelerate mine. While Han has experienced great pain, we have not left much time for his family to collect their resources and to travel to Bespin before New Republic reinforcements arrive."

She could feel a heat wave of rage rising within her. They would have to collect the woman known as Leia Organa, once a legendary leader of the old Rebellion. Her death alone would signify the reign of the new and true Empire. Han Solo's punishment would be enough to rally and send a renewed sense of energy through the ranks, but Leia, now that was a name to hail to the Grand Admiral. Treasure of all treasures. Krauss let the anger subside, Lumiya was a considerable ally, one that could prove useful in the days ahead. "Fine, fine." Krauss dismissed the Sith and as the doors closed and the woman safely out of earshot, she snorted and said to her bridge crew, "Damn Sith. They believe, eventually, they might once again control the Empire."

"Will we allow that?" Krauss swiveled around to face the questioning voice. She found it belonged to the young Mason Kassity.

"Of course not," Krauss breathed in delight, "No, no." She turned her attention to the man's posture, his rag-tag stance of arrogance. He was the son of a popular General, one favored by the Grand Admiral herself. Mason was also one of the first born in their Unknown Regions territory. A human unsure of his proper place on Coruscant, feelings Krauss felt she could settle once and for all, should she be allowed to wage the proper war against the New Republic, Alliance and Remnant forces. "Lady Lumiya will serve our Admiral, and if... when… she has proved to exceed her usefulness, we will terminate her commission." Krauss cackled, "I'll of course assume she believes she will do the same to me."

"Her Lord Var was extraordinary on the surface, it would be a shame to put a blaster bolt between those pair of red eyes."

Krauss folded her arms, "Indeed. Now what brings a ground soldier to my command deck?"

The man grinned, "Bakuran's President?"

"Yes?"

"He signed the Treaty, effectively giving us legal right of acquisition of his people's homeworld and fellow colonies in the system." Mason copied her posture, crossing his arms. “A perfect victory.”

"Excellent." She breathed, "I'll deliver the news to the Admiral..." She turned her attention to the massive fleet of warships ahead, "After we take Bespin." She found a collection of good news was always well received. "Ready your droids, Lt. Kassity, you are about to storm the infamous Cloud City."

Selena Krauss and the majority of the Imperial fleet of the True Empire have left the Bakuran System. Bakura officially belongs to the True Empire.

The Battle of Bakura First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bakura
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: