Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Rekindling Activity Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Rekindling Activity Plot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, July 01st 2011 04:45pm    Post subject:

Sorry for the double post.

Good-frakking-bye Bakura!
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

This tune can make anything you do sound heroic. *Starts eating a cheeseburger*
 Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Fri, July 01st 2011 08:47pm    Post subject:

Orrion Carn wrote:
Good-frakking-bye Bakura!

Ah-men to that!
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, July 01st 2011 09:11pm    Post subject:

Yay! Im currently having some health issues that i'm addressing. I'll post as soon as i can. :-)
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 12:26am    Post subject:

Tseneca Lowry-Fink wrote:
Yay! Im currently having some health issues that i'm addressing. I'll post as soon as i can. :-)

Congrats on the healthy delivery! I can't wait to see him!
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 12:34am    Post subject:

Wait... What? Delivery...? :shock:
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 04:16pm    Post subject:

Alex! you gave Carn a heart attack...

I got part of my toenail removed if you must know. LOL.

No babies for me. Not yet anyway. I'm not ready to become a human bowling ball....
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 04:51pm    Post subject:

*DEAD* :x

Hey Alex, next time you're online I've got some things to run by. I'm not going to be there for awhile, however. But I should be on at 6.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 06:19pm    Post subject:

...I got out the champagne for...? :(

Oh, to hell with it! Happy successful partial toenail removal! :mrgreen:

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 07:17pm    Post subject:

hahahaha

:)

I'll be on Carn!
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 09:44pm    Post subject:

We'll talk later then, Alex. I'll check back at 7:30.

Back to top »
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 11:25pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
...I got out the champagne for...? :(

Oh, to hell with it! Happy successful partial toenail removal! :mrgreen:

Exactly.

Drinking? You really think we need a reason?
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, July 02nd 2011 11:26pm    Post subject:

That was your response every time during our co-op with Jade and Badim :P

Guess we'll talk another day Alex.

Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Sun, July 03rd 2011 01:40am    Post subject:

Quote:
Exactly.

Drinking? You really think we need a reason?

It makes me feel better. <_<

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 04th 2011 07:46pm    Post subject:

Uh, I do believe you're not allowed to do that, Sol. You can post a transmission, but not through Sethe's perspective, unless you had permission of course, which I don't believe so. Just a friendly heads up.

Doesn't mean delete it, save it to your computer and PM it to Jess, she could take the speech and add her own flare to Sethe's thought-patterns, and they're on their way to Bespin atm, so it'll be a bit before they can use it.

Tag: Solomon

Back to top »
Corask Slen'da
Solomon

Post Posted: Mon, July 04th 2011 08:03pm    Post subject:

Sorry abou that, I honestly thought I did, as per post 8 or 9 from the "Freelance Bounty Hunters Wanted Thread". My apologies at the liberties taken; I'll get it fixed up.
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, July 04th 2011 10:32pm    Post subject:

Oh no, no no no. What Jess, Alex and myself are comfortable with is a minor case of godtalking and godmodding, where you speak/act for the character as long as it's not a major decision (Like, saying we'll go left instead of right when there's no evidence that the person in charge of, say Sethe, had the intent to go left. Unless the whole intent of OOC discussions pointed clearly that they were going to go left anyhow, which would be acceptable)

Taking the perspective of the character, however, is like taking full control of that person's character. That's where the difference is drawn. But good posts, just read your post on Kuat. Again, it actually wasn't that nessecary to post messages, you could have just as easily PM'd the dialogue to the players you're contacting, and then we come up with a situation where we can use said dialogue.

I'm not saying remove it, just for future reference. Like when the Bounty Hunter Mayhem! plot had started up, Gorog made a post in his character's perspective, tagging everyone involved in the plot, and allowing them to take the dialogue and get them to get the transmissions. Like so:

Gorog posts the beginning of the plot on his own here: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7210#7210

Players receive the dialogue, and if it is transmitted via audio or holographic transmission:
http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7514#7514
http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=7271#7271

etc.

Just a friendly heads up, again, if you choose to do another plot like the new Bounty Hunter plot.

Tag: Solomon

Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Mon, July 04th 2011 11:08pm    Post subject:

So, before I post how are we doing his transfer to Bespin?

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, July 04th 2011 11:34pm    Post subject:

Back, I'll do a few real posts prolly tomorrow morning. Thanks for drinking to my toe everyone, that was... spectacular. LOL can't wait till I actually do have a baby, then you can all get super drunk.

About the transmission, I'm not sure it really matters, i didn't actually take it from Sethe's perspective... If anything, Sol, you can have it be from SAMM's persepective (my AI) because he is a PNPC. The way I read it, it was just a description of a transmission on the ship, a stand alone without persepecti e period. unless admin has a problem with it, I would just leave it, and not change it.

Any way, I'll so some major posting in the morning, I'm feeling a lot better, prolly thanks to your... um... binge-ing... :roll: :D
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 05th 2011 12:51am    Post subject:

Quote:
So, before I post how are we doing his transfer to Bespin?

I don't believe I'm following.

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, July 05th 2011 03:09am    Post subject:

Coral suggested we head to the nearest NR controlled planet with medical facility, and that is Bespin. (Krauss also tortured her into sending the Blight Leaper there, so a bug on the ship will transmit sector sensor sweeps allowing the T.E. to enter the system with a battleplan ready)
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 05th 2011 03:12am    Post subject:

OY ALEX! GET ON RIGHT NOW! :P

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, July 05th 2011 03:22am    Post subject:

Okkkkayyyy, so I am starting work (38+ hours) and with summer school, I'm very busy. :P

From here:

Arrive at Bespin, that doesn't require any of my characters, but once we are there, have them check in to our usual luxury suites, and we'll go from there. :P

I'll be READING the forum a lot, because I can check the posts on my breaks. TAG me if you need me to READ/RESPOND to something specific. I should be able to keep up, but I'd rather be tagged and mark it read, instead of missing it because I switched from the cell phone to the laptop, or to the desktop. haha. All these different-computer log ins lose the latest posts, and then its harder for me to know what is new.

Those are the key words, you guys have been great so far.

All characters that land on Bespin will have the week to leave and get out of the fray before Krauss returns. I think we need some downtime, and some character development slots any ways. A lot has happened. :P

Carn: I'll be able to post as Isabel soon, but if I don't, please make arrangements for B+C accordingly, I don't want to keep you waiting too long.

Please PM me with any private questions, don't feel like I'm ignoring you on msn, because I just haven't had five minutes to turn it on.

Sorry this was so lengthy, but with so many characters, I know I'm invested in a lot of plots and character mingling. It might take a week, but we'll get this down systematically and things will return smoothly. I plan on getting rid of some characters and putting them in "storage".

But yeah, now I'm just thinking out loud at this point. Night everyone. (Just saw your post Carn, tomorrow night I should be on, because I have an essay, and I always dillydally :P )
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, July 05th 2011 03:25am    Post subject:

You don't need to get snappy :p

j/k j/k

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, July 06th 2011 01:22am    Post subject:

I wasn't snappy!

I was just trying to explain it without people thinking I was ignoring them.

: (
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Wed, July 06th 2011 01:49am    Post subject:

Quote:
j/k j/k

:p

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » Rekindling Activity Plot
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 25 of 27

Jump to: