Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
After Bakura Plots + The Second Battle of Endor
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » After Bakura Plots + The Second Battle of Endor
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Fri, June 03rd 2011 11:00pm    Post subject:

Ams Jendob wrote:
..Jawa, I could use a general or admiral in the Remnant. And Daara could use more, too. :p

Hmmm...well, my initial reaction would have been no, but now that I've had some time to think about it and you're asking, I could see maybe doing that in at least a limited capacity. Perhaps bringing Pellaeon into things, if he'd be open to taking a more active role.

I've also got an idea for a potential Daara commander, though I'll send you a PM with the idea before I actually try applying for him, since I don't know if what I have in mind would fit in with the "True Empire".
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, June 03rd 2011 11:16pm    Post subject:

There's simple test to see if you're TE material: do you like your babies deep-fried or raw? :p

...Cray doesn't like it when I say that. He's spent all this time trying to convince people that the TE isn't really evil. <_<

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sun, June 19th 2011 02:47pm    Post subject:

Han, I am not sure, but I think the majority of us are getting antsy on Bakura, so I was thinking... what if the fleet jumps to its next invasion, and then we all stage a rescue there? (Edit NOTE: Tseneca, SJ, Kris and Coral will escape now, then we can all come together and go for Han in the next system)

Maybe its even a world that Kalin provided sensory data from Solo Enterprises, so Han can feel extremely guilty, and Kalin can receive his dues in a more epic fashion.

Just a thought, we can stall longer, but if you don't think you can post a lot, this might be the best solution. hahaha.

No pressure, just trying to open up other avenues here.

Tag: Han
 Back to top »
Selena Krauss
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 01:55pm    Post subject:

Hey Cray, I was thinking we could add the conversation between Krauss and Zend in one of your Daara posts, as it would sync us up nicely. Though I could edit and add it in there, I just have Krauss coming out of the conversation.

That way we can work on that whenever we both have a chance to talk.

Tag: Cray
 Back to top »
Kastor Antilles
Cray

Post Posted: Sat, June 25th 2011 12:47am    Post subject:

Hey, that sounds great to me! I'll be home on Sunday (posting this from my laptop) so we can talk about it then. :)

Tag: Alex
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, June 28th 2011 11:26pm    Post subject:

So I'm thinking the True Empire was about to kill Coral, but at the last minute, Krauss has decided to bug the Blight Leaper with sort of a sensory tracking bug that allows them to sweep the area, giving them the upper hand at Bespin.

For a while the True Empire will be allowed to occupy Cloud City, thanks to the sensory data sent back from the Blight Leaper. ((Coral will be the one to suggest Bespin, after making a deal with Krauss))

Then in an almost overwhelming response by the New Republic, the True Empire engages the reinforcement fleet. This could also host the Solo family, with their main purpose to find and secure Han Solo.

Lumiya, Var and some of her other agents will be on Cloud City, so we can all have someone to fight. ((Though they aren't FS, mostly gun-wranglers).

Any questions?

SJ, You are free to leave Bespin before the True Empire shows up, by the way.

Denora, we will send you a transmission of where we are headed, I'm thinking the fleet will jump to a midpoint, joining up with some larger vessels and additional units, before finally arriving to Bespin. That gives time for the Fury and the Khan to catch up.

Tag: Han, Cray, Space Jawa, Jess, Orrion Carn
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, June 29th 2011 12:10am    Post subject:

This looks good. I'll post wide in order to let everyone fill in the time gaps in a way that allows them to catch up and/or continue/finish their own plots.

also, way to bug my ship. again. :P
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, June 30th 2011 10:57am    Post subject:

hahaha, I guess I didn't have to do that, I could've had Coral just send a transmission. But this way, there is more room for her to accept what she's done, more she had no choice, and even if she didn't comply, they would've gotten the information.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, June 30th 2011 11:06am    Post subject:

I was just giving you a hard time, LOL. its a good plan. I just find it hilarious that the Leaper, with a super nosy AI, never notices that its constantly being bugged and traced. hehe
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, June 30th 2011 11:51am    Post subject:

Yeah seriously, dumb ole SAMM. :P
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 02:46am    Post subject:

Very few posts, so tomorrow, Im planning on a massive get-us-to-bespin posting spree. anyone is welcome to join me, but im telling you now so you're not all like "holy cow! shizzle just went DOWN!".

Night all :)
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 03:07am    Post subject:

I'm sure (though I can be wrong) that if Jase doesn't post I can assume we make it past the blockade and can continue on Bespin. It be good to not have to post a rather boring blockade run (I mean come on, pew pew pew and we're gone), so if Jase doesn't post in a bit, I won't do any actions or anything with characters not my own, just get us all to Bespin tomorrow or the next day.
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

This tune can make anything you do sound heroic. *Starts eating a cheeseburger*
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 03:09am    Post subject:

The T.E. is leaving Bakura with like three ISDs and maybe a large processing vessel.

Not really the overwhelming force they have there now.

That should help you escape with ease, which is when the Millennium Falcon would have left any ways.

Then hopefully by the weekend we are all synced up. haha
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 03:35am    Post subject:

Quote:
Then hopefully by the weekend we are all synced up. haha

You say that now. I'll see you in three weeks :p
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

This tune can make anything you do sound heroic. *Starts eating a cheeseburger*
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 11:13am    Post subject:

Quote:
The T.E. is leaving Bakura with like three ISDs and maybe a large processing vessel.

The TE is killing Cloud City with 3 ISD's and a large processing vessel? <_<

On that subject funny story...

So Im packing because I'm moving, and my boyfriend and I are going through my library. We got to my SW book collection and were tallying them, and he pulled out Tales of the Bounty Hunters, and on the back was a picture of cloud city. So I had told him about this impending campain like, last week, and he holds the book up, points to the picture of cloud city and says, "Hey look... aw....too soon?". There was much laughter.

Anyway, I thought it was funny and had to share.

Also, another different subject: Look at this post that Kyp did when we landed on Bakura:

Quote:
Hopefully their or rather Tseneca's business here would be brief.

Oh, the irony...
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 02:05pm    Post subject:

Hahahahaha! Ohhhh you two! :P

No, the invasion force of Bakura is leaving to a midpoint between Bakura and Bespin, leaving behind three ships and a large support vessel.

I have no idea on the fleet size, but what arrives at Bespin will be large. :P
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 03:38pm    Post subject:

My bad, totally skipped over that post Jess. :P My posts have been at either the end of the day or the beginning so I haven't been running on all eight cylinders.
Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 03:38pm    Post subject:

...No VicStars? Aww. :(

Expand

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 03:44pm    Post subject:

Quote:
My bad, totally skipped over that post Jess. :P My posts have been at either the end of the day or the beginning so I haven't been running on all eight cylinders.

I had a feeling and i had a feeling. :) no bigs, as long as you aren't offended.
 Back to top »
H6-32
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, July 07th 2011 06:44pm    Post subject:

Denora's Fury is now at Bespin. I know you guys aren't 'there' yet, but I'm jumping a bit into the Future. So when you guys are ready just have Sara and H6 show up, they'll show up a few hours after you guys get there.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Fri, July 08th 2011 02:48pm    Post subject:

VSD-Is have epic doom missiles... you can go all Cylon basestar on Cloud City. <_<

Expand

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » After Bakura Plots + The Second Battle of Endor
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: