Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
This game, where is it going?
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » This game, where is it going?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 12:48pm    Post subject: This game, where is it going?

I'm talking with Jase on MSN right now, and we seem to be coming to the same conclusion - Bakura seems to be a mess. He doesn't have a clue what's going on right now, and as much as I wish I could tell him, I can't say I have much idea what's going on right now either.

And it seems like it's only a small piece of a bigger problem. Does this game really have a direction right now? And if it does, is that direction a good one?

For one, as Bakura has been going on, I have on multiple occasions felt marginalized. Despite there being a plan in place before the Bakura plot began, there has been what feels like half a dozen times where the plan then changed in a way that directly and seriously affected my involvement in the plot without anyone ever once even giving me so much as a heads up, let alone consulting with me and asking 'hey, you think it might be alright if we have this happen instead?'

And now, as much as I don't want to 'call out' anyone on it, I can't help but notice that the Falcon has apparently escaped Bakura and flown to Coruscant, in spite of the fact that last I was aware, the Falcon was still damaged, the blockade is still in place around Bakura, and the escape apparently happened as if it was some kind of routine flight or something. I could be misreading what's going on there, but if I'm wrong on the situation, please, someone point out to me where the details are that allowed this event to happen and I will happily admit that I'm wrong on the situation.

And in spite of the mess that Bakura seems to be turning into, with the original plan falling apart and plots being cut without any obvious discussion on the matter (such as posts in the plot discussion thread), we are ALREADY looking forward to the next plot, and I can't help but get a bad feeling about it as well. Despite there apparently being a MSN conversation, the most that's been posted about it is that there was apparently a consensus to destroy Cloud City.

No mention on how many people came to this decision or how it was made, just that it was decided that's what should happen next. No other details about the conversation were provided, such as other ideas that were floated at the conference, so that perhaps maybe people who weren't there could bounce off said idea, or why we need to destroy Cloud City, or even if its really a good idea. If this is how the plot is going to start out, I can't help but question how long the plot will go without suffering the same sort of decay Bakura is facing right now, with people being left out of the loop or plans being changed on the whims of various individuals.

I like this game, I really do, but I really think we need to take some time to examine what kind of state it's in right at the moment, or else I worry about how long it's going to be before it's driven off course and bounces off a star or flies straight into a supernova or something.

If this is just me feeling this way, please, let me know and I'll re-examine my own position on the situation. However, if I'm not the only one noticing that something's amiss, please, I'm hoping we can have an honest, genuine conversation on it without ripping each others heads off.

*Picks up podium and holds it over head*

Anyone else want to take it for a moment?
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 01:09pm    Post subject:

*walks up to the podium*

My name is Jase and I'm an alcoho-

Sorry, wrong thread.

Anyway, yes, I feel much the same way Jawa does. I'm very confused as to the state of the Bakura plot and the game as a whole. Many posts I've made in this plot seem to be ignored or at least have a very little amount of recognition given to them. Just from a political standpoint, I was under the assumption a Council member would receive more attention from the other characters.

The reason I brought Team Denora into this plot was to gain exposure with other characters and have an epic duel with Lumiya that ended in a standstill, hopefully with the revelation that despite the cracks forming in the Order, they were still a force 9pun intended0 to be reckoned with. Then Ale states a couple days ago hat the duel will not be happening and there will be a conference on MSN discussing current affairs.

Now, I feel I should reiterate that I have been in the process of buying, renovating and now moving into my first house these past couple months. I have one week until I move in, so the free time is cut this week, hence why I couldn't attend the conference.

However, I have also been posting less frequently due to a feeling that my character could easily be gone from this game and it would matter to nobody. Granted, VII and VIII show that I have not always been the easiest to create plots with. Yet, I have sincerely been trying with Unity to make up for that.

The seclusion of Jase and his group until this point has not been without reason. I've wanted to thrust them into a position where Jase sees the state of the galaxy and realizes the Order is failing in the midst of it. Thus, he would start his own order of neutral Jedi and affect galactic affairs through that. This, coupled with plots under planning by Jawa and myself would really bring Jase's character into a new light before I ultimately decide whether or not to kill him from his heart condition(a plot device I honestly thought more people would be excited about during player discussion).

My biggest concern right now is reaching an ultimate consensus on Bakura. I'd also really like to know whether or not Jase's telepathic message got though to Luke or not, considering the great deal of physical and mental strain I put Jase through to send it. I'd really like to have Jase and team become more central to the overall plots of this game, but I feel like the effort should be acknowledged.

As Jawa stated, if we're completely wrong, please tell us. If we might have a point, let's discuss it in a fashion that doesn't devolve into a mindless form battle of finger-pointing.

*hands off the podium*

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 01:16pm    Post subject:

I feel like some of the problem lies in many people's inability to be flexible. It would seem that some of the nature of the problem rests in the fact that no matter how many times some have been invited to join the fold, they refuse outright to "go with the flow".

I don't see any problem with Bakura, I have found that communication has been fairly substantial and that those who are having trouble are those who have not opened themselves up to communication lines thrown to them, but have stayed, obstinately I might add, on the fringes. The conversations I've had with such people were nit picky, somewhat arrogant, and superficial. From what I understand, this isn't a "structured" game. Its the surprises and the twists that make it entertaining. If it was a game like such, we'd be dice rolling. But as it stands we don't and are not.

Jawa, if you (and others) in fact are feeling marginalized, I personally am sorry to hear it. But I do remember a few moments in the past during this plot where I had my characters try to Co-Op with yours, and they were blown off, which I took to mean you didn't want to "play with me." so I respected that and left you alone. As for Jase, again, personally, nowhere have I seen him try to Co-op with any of my characters, and since none approached, I also took this to mean he wanted to be left alone.

You guys know me. I don't like confrontation. I like people to get along, mostly because I am kind of a shy person when it comes to this game and the way I play it. When I play, I like to see what other people do, and then i adjust myseld accordingly. Not only does it keep me on my feet, but it lets me be creative in my adapability.

But, for this, I will say it may behoove you to be a little more flexible. I find that whenever something happens, Jawa, you are inevitable contrary toward it. Its a little like bouncing against a brick wall. I am glad you said something though, it wouldn't be right if you buried your feelings about it. I do agree that perhaps someone should do a rundown of the conference yesterday, its only fair for those who couldn't make it.

*passes the stick to someone else*
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 01:24pm    Post subject:

That could be a failing on my part. Quite frankly, the other RPGs I play on are structured. I may simply not know how best to interact with everyone else in such a freeform fashion. In fact, these SW games are about the only long term freeform games I've been a member of.

Let me just clarify. I'm not here to argue or vilify. I simply want to know what it's going to take to get where I want to be with this game. Because, clearly, I'm not making it happen.

*passes it off*

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Expand
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 01:37pm    Post subject:

"Imma let you guys finish your rant. But--" *shotgun blast*

I'll start quoting stuff and editing this post, so if everyone would hold for ten-fifteen minutes before continue posting again would be greatly appreciated. I've got some answers to all this.

To answer a quick question. Bakura. Personally, it was called the REKINDLING plot. Not the make sense or consistency or make sure everyone has a huge role, plot. It was just that. Get everyone posting, big role or not, and get this game kicking again.

And Jase, you did somewhat leave in a ship away from the other characters, and we were a bit concentrated in combat at the time and conversations that were going on at the time you guys showed up, just to make a note.

I'll get some answers up in a bit, please wait ten or so minutes before posting please, likely not, but it'd be appreciated. It might answer some vital questions.

EDIT:

Quote:
For one, as Bakura has been going on, I have on multiple occasions felt marginalized.

Simply that. It was meant to kickstart the game, not be overtop or anything. It was to slowly build really, to get people back into a game.

Quote:
I can't help but notice that the Falcon has apparently escaped Bakura and flown to Coruscant, in spite of the fact that last I was aware, the Falcon was still damaged, the blockade is still in place around Bakura, and the escape apparently happened as if it was some kind of routine flight or something. I could be misreading what's going on there, but if I'm wrong on the situation, please, someone point out to me where the details are that allowed this event to happen and I will happily admit that I'm wrong on the situation.

I can see where—you know what. That was a bit strange. I think Cray just needed Leia out of there, damaged or not, when has Star Wars ever been in consistency? :P

Quote:
And in spite of the mess that Bakura seems to be turning into, with the original plan falling apart and plots being cut without any obvious discussion on the matter (such as posts in the plot discussion thread), we are ALREADY looking forward to the next plot, and I can't help but get a bad feeling about it as well. Despite there apparently being a MSN conversation, the most that's been posted about it is that there was apparently a consensus to destroy Cloud City.

No mention on how many people came to this decision or how it was made, just that it was decided that's what should happen next. No other details about the conversation were provided, such as other ideas that were floated at the conference, so that perhaps maybe people who weren't there could bounce off said idea, or why we need to destroy Cloud City, or even if its really a good idea. If this is how the plot is going to start out, I can't help but question how long the plot will go without suffering the same sort of decay Bakura is facing right now, with people being left out of the loop or plans being changed on the whims of various individuals.

It seems the main problem with this is the MSN conversation. I don't know if Alex did or not, but he was supposed to have sent a transcript of the entire conversation for players who couldn't make it to read it up, how decisions were made et cetera. Guess he may have just done a summary. Cloud City, that hit me too, since apparently CMAC had been planning that for a while I believe, using the opportunity of the plot move to Bespin to put that move into action.

Before someone else posts (I know at least Jess has), I just want to say to Jase, the duel with Lumiya was cut because of a plot cut from Moff, no one was going to the ISDs, unfortunately. Not to flame Moff at all, but a lot of stuff got cut because it was messed with. So it's not Alex up and saying that he didn't want to duel, it was a Moff plot cut.

Again, not to flame Moff, but don't shoot the messenger (Even if he sometimes forgets to explain the answer in fullest, we all have lives and he must have been in a rush)

Now, if anyone would want, I can dig through my logs and PM the full MSN conversation to anyone who wants it. I feel that's the best way for people to get an understanding (Time consuming I know) of what the processes were instead of a rough outline -- I didn't get/need a PM so I don't know what/if Alex PM'd you guys. Be aware of lots of OT banter :P
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

This tune can make anything you do sound heroic. *Starts eating a cheeseburger*
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 01:39pm    Post subject:

LOL. I think that mean Carn's about to explode with words. Duck and cover...

Quote:
not here to argue or vilify

yay! statements like this make me a happy girl. :-) I'm glad we are getting all this out there, so people don't bottle up.
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 01:52pm    Post subject:

Posted. I'll get another round of quotes up in a bit answering towards Jase's post if needed. But mainly, with Jase and the inactivity, you know I don't know how to explain or see how we missed you guys during the plot.

I'll just come out and say sorry if I was apart of that, which I probably was. I apologize.

Damn, for those of you who remember VIII, doesn't this remind you of the Muunilinist Bank Plot? :p
"Yep, hand to hand combat is the old school way to kill your enemies. Killing a man with your bare hands says 'We're all equals as men' except I'm slightly more equal because I'm still alive and your dead. Of course dropping a nuke on them from 50 thousand feet is totally acceptable. I mean let's face it, there just not enough time in this world to show everybody the courtesy of a good strangling." -Sarge

Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 02:15pm    Post subject:

I don't have a lot of time right now and I will have a more thorough response later, but for now, I just wanted to clear up the thing concerning the Falcon.

The Falcon escaping was discussed at length Tuesday night between myself, Alex and Cray. We needed an out for her character and we figured since Cray was absent for the majority of the plot and wasn't real sure what was going on anyway, it would be best to just have Leia escape during the chaos.

And just briefly - Unity is considered a sandbox game. It's not supposed to have real structure. It's driven by the players and their plots. In a lot of ways, it mirrors real life more closely. Very rarely in the real world does something stay according to plan. Things pop up along the way and new challenges present themselves. That's essentially what we're trying to emulate here. Things change throughout the course of a plot and it's our job as characters/players in the story/game to adapt to it to the best of our abilities.
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 02:36pm    Post subject:

I'm told you are getting a copy of the MSN conversation, at least the parts that actually hold relevance to the game.... so that should help.

Sorry you guys feel this way, we have never been ones to follow the plan exactly to the teeth, I know on the BL we randomly add things (keeping things interesting) and sometimes do a 180, but we all adjust and roll with it, coming up with some cool/creative adjustments.

Which side note, Jase I thought you handled PERFECTLY. Even for not being as "Active" as the rest of us, you were right in there the whole time. I appreciated you following along and staying with us.

And SJ, we felt like you were a man to the last detail, but your character Morgan was always a fun read because even though you seemed to like the details planned out, you RPed the craziness we threw at you, and you really took it above and beyond. So hat's off to you as well. :)

Now, with Bakura the Falcon is a bit ahead of my posts, which is fine because the fleet is about to jump to Bespin. And Lumiya is going to Bespin, so there is room for a duel there.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 03:01pm    Post subject:

@Carn: Don't even dare bring up Muunlist. That thing was charlie-foxtrot from the beginning. :P It does seem we have some miscommunications here, though

@Han: Like I said, never have gotten used to sandbox, but trying very hard to accommodate it as I try to take a more active role with other characters

@Alex: Thanks, I appreciate that. We really need to get together on MSN about this.

@ All:

I guess I really just expected more detailed responses to my character's actions. Perhaps a failing on my part, expecting too much. Though I really would have liked more of a "OMG JASE IS DYING?!" from everyone. :P

Anyway, right now I'm trying to think of ideas to keep Jase involved with everyone and if there are any ideas, suggestions and/or thoughts from anyone, feel free to PM or IM me.

Expand
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 03:16pm    Post subject:

Quote:
responses to my character's actions

I don't mean to sound cynical, but what happens with my characters is mostly for my own benefit. I never expect anyone to react, and its a good thing because, with the exception of the Leaper players, no one does. And, because of this, i'm not dissapointed. You have no idea the amount of stuff tseneca has been through. If I went trying to get a gasp for it everytime, then i would only be setting myself up for sadness.

@Carn: the same thing goes for you and Clare. I read both you and Jase's posts; just because i don't go nuts, doesn't mean im not paying attention....

Edit: @Jase: in response to your shout out. Tseneca is a budding gray, which means we have something in common, if you ever want to collaborate. just letting you know, that is an avenue.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 03:41pm    Post subject:

Jase Denora wrote:
I guess I really just expected more detailed responses to my character's actions. Perhaps a failing on my part, expecting too much. Though I really would have liked more of a "OMG JASE IS DYING?!" from everyone. :P

This is in part my fault, as I haven't had a chance to post as Luke yet. I fully intend to acknowledge Jase's call and build upon it in my post. I just need to clear away some things in RL first.
 Back to top »
Ams Jendob
Moff

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 05:04pm    Post subject:

Quote:
"Imma let you guys finish your rant. But--" *shotgun blast*

But Moff had the greatest rant of all time! OF ALL! TIME! :p

Quote:
Before someone else posts (I know at least Jess has), I just want to say to Jase, the duel with Lumiya was cut because of a plot cut from Moff, no one was going to the ISDs, unfortunately. Not to flame Moff at all, but a lot of stuff got cut because it was messed with. So it's not Alex up and saying that he didn't want to duel, it was a Moff plot cut.

Again, not to flame Moff, but don't shoot the messenger (Even if he sometimes forgets to explain the answer in fullest, we all have lives and he must have been in a rush)

This is the first I've heard that anything I've done has any impact on the Bakura plot. I knew my activity would be sluggish, so I've done everything I can to create some distance... so I don't drag everyone down. And I am unaware of anything I'm doing that has to do with the Rekindling plot. :?

Quote:
Damn, for those of you who remember VIII, doesn't this remind you of the Muunilinist Bank Plot? :p

The whaaa? :p

Quote:
And just briefly - Unity is considered a sandbox game. It's not supposed to have real structure.

...And that's basically the point I was going to make. It was the same in VII and VIII: the Galaxy is a big place, with lots of room for adventures. This isn't an SW novel where everyone must ultimately meet up at each major plot point for tension.

Quote:

WHAT?!

But yeah... we're a sandbox, kinda. I personally have a strong dislike for overriding plots that drag everyone along. I don't feel it's fair and players should always have the option to opt to not be in a plot that they feel they cannot keep up with, requires them to do something against character, or might even be built around their character's destruction.

Expand

----"Moff", CMAC Dreamcrusher, Official Administrative Waldorf and Statler----
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, June 23rd 2011 08:54pm    Post subject:

Quote:
This is the first I've heard that anything I've done has any impact on the Bakura plot. I knew my activity would be sluggish, so I've done everything I can to create some distance... so I don't drag everyone down. And I am unaware of anything I'm doing that has to do with the Rekindling plot.

All I heard was a plot device to make the escape pretty epic was denied. I don't know the whole details and I may have gotten something wrong, but I think it would have been better to try and dodge fire from two clashing fleets imo :P

But that does explain why you weren't part of the plot. You know, from what I thought it was something like, "I know it's important, but not important enough for me to be there," kinda thing. Didn't know you cared :D

Quote:
This is in part my fault, as I haven't had a chance to post as Luke yet. I fully intend to acknowledge Jase's call and build upon it in my post. I just need to clear away some things in RL first.

If it helps, with the FS limit currently uplifted, I could give a swing at trying a canon character again if it takes some heat off of CMAC.

Quote:
the same thing goes for you and Clare. I read both you and Jase's posts; just because i don't go nuts, doesn't mean im not paying attention....

Good to know :D In light of that, I really like your postings, Jase. Sorry I never spoke up earlier, maybe I should have said like, "Good posts, Alex, Jess, Jase, SJ etc" aside from "Good posts all :D "

Quote:
in response to your shout out. Tseneca is a budding gray, which means we have something in common, if you ever want to collaborate. just letting you know, that is an avenue.

You and I have been discussing this too for Sara, Jase, don't think I've forgotten that ;) Maybe on Bespin she could hitch a right with Jase to Bogden, or even with Tseneca as well if Jess wants her to take the Leaper.

Not to take away Jase from you, Jess, just letting know we had been planning such for a while :twisted:

Quote:
Don't even dare bring up Muunlist. That thing was charlie-foxtrot from the beginning. It does seem we have some miscommunications here, though

Haha, I won't bring it anymore, just reminds me of that little war you, Alex and I got into when I first start :P
This is good, we get to clear said miscommunications up. Little tensions we've been having towards each other can come out and be solved without it leaking into IC.

Quote:
Which side note, Jase I thought you handled PERFECTLY. Even for not being as "Active" as the rest of us, you were right in there the whole time. I appreciated you following along and staying with us.

And SJ, we felt like you were a man to the last detail, but your character Morgan was always a fun read because even though you seemed to like the details planned out, you RPed the craziness we threw at you, and you really took it above and beyond. So hat's off to you as well.

This.

Quote:
And Lumiya is going to Bespin, so there is room for a duel there.

There's your duel, Jase! :D

And if I don't post in time with Var, you can NPC Var entering the star destroyer and heading to bespin as well. With how old Var he's bound to know Jase and/or duel Sara :P

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 03:17am    Post subject:

I've mentioned Denora in my posts, a lot! We try to include you the best we can, knowing your character may not be able to respond to us in a day or so. For me, I just mention Denora briefly, allowing you engage when you can, but otherwise stay my distance so you're not overwhelmed. My bad if you thought I was ignoring you completely, but many of my posts have you in there. My latest with Lucas has the option of you sleeping in the Leaper, before taking watch. (Not that you have to, but its an option)

We understood the major RL changes you were going through and are really glad you kept checking in. Trust me, we would notice if you just fell off the face of the Earth. We'd come looking for you!!!

haha

And take a room in your flashy new home once we found you and put Jar Jar Binks on a loop till you promised to come back. :D

Space Jawa, we value your presence just as much as a crew member on the Blight Leaper, and if anything needs fixing or explanation, please let me know, but I think everyone here would try their best to make it so you were having fun. I just find that hard to believe that you're not, because you write for Morgan so well, that I just believe you are having a ball. :P

I've said this a bunch of times to CMAC, but I'm a flexible player as are Carn and Jess, but the one thing we are not, is set in stone. This is when our two different styles and approaches will clash, but like I mentioned earlier, we are not doing this against you personally. We like you, and your character(s) and will try our best to stick to the plan, but we seem to stumble upon many shiny objects in the process. :)
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 03:54am    Post subject:

Reading Alex's post with Lucas, after I get a post with Sara up tomorrow night (gone all day tomorrow traveling, maybe aroudn 3-4 PST though, plus time to settle back in around 6 PM PST?), Jase and Sara could discuss the Force and set in motion her joining Bogden, though maybe like an open invitation that she'll take up after Bespin and a Blight Leaper Kashyyyk plot.

Or you can have Jase initiate, like detect her powers and/or such and start the conversation. Whoever posts first. But can I assume it's alright, if you don't post by the time I do, that Jase pops out to help with the night watch with Sara?

This could be the perfect chance for Jase to recruit Sara. May not get another chance on Bespin :roll:

Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 11:12am    Post subject:

Quote:
we seem to stumble upon many shiny objects

So I'm thinking we should do this, and then....... SQUIRREL!!!

We Leapers have plot ADD.

and because of this:

Quote:
a Blight Leaper Kashyyyk plot

I told you not to get excited Carn, we might do a complete 180 when it comes to this, but we should all talk about it in the Blight Leaping Forum...

otherwise...

Quote:
This is when our two different styles and approaches will clash

I would also like to add, that one thing we; (Carn, me, Alex, Kyp and sometimes Cheapy) do is godtalk. A LOT. Because of that, it sometimes looks like we are marginalizing when really, we just want to respect peoples boundaries. I always ask before I incorporate other characters dialogue in my posts (and vice versa) and when people say "no", I do as they wish. But it also means that we all have to switch gears pretty seamlessly, which gums up the works only a little. Again, its not personal, and problems caused by it can be fixed.
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 11:32am    Post subject:

Consider Sara to be Jase-initiated Carn :P

Expand
 Back to top »
Orrion Carn
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, June 24th 2011 05:27pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I told you not to get excited Carn, we might do a complete 180 when it comes to this, but we should all talk about it in the Blight Leaping Forum...

I know nothing is set in stone, just stating the possibility of if we do the plot.

Working on a post with Sara, Jase.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Assessment Room » This game, where is it going?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: