Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Unapplication for Luke Skywalker
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Unapplication for Luke Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luke Skywalker
Farmboy

Post Posted: Sat, October 02nd 2010 01:55am    Post subject: Unapplication for Luke Skywalker

I believe the title pretty much says it. He's fair game now.
 Back to top »
Han Solo
Han

Post Posted: Sun, October 03rd 2010 01:31am    Post subject:

Wouldn't it at least be possible to finish our plots first? We're right in the middle of a conversation.

I know I'm not exactly the fastest poster on the boards and I don't really have an excuse except for working all the time and not feeling like doing anything on my days off. I can understand being frustrated on waiting around for me, but it's bad form to just drop everything in the middle of a plot without prior notification. I'm not blaming you or anything, it's just this is the second time this has happened to one of my characters within a week and I'm none too happy about it.

If you have any issues you want to discuss, you know where you can find me on MSN.
 Back to top »
Luke Skywalker
Farmboy

Post Posted: Thu, October 14th 2010 06:50pm    Post subject:

I wish to retain control of Luke indefinitely. Long story short, I didn't realize the waves it would create. As well, I thought it better for the game if he were to be controlled by someone else or even no one. I also felt I was not doing a terribly great job at portraying him. After I dropped him, many individuals informed me that I was quite mistaken on both counts. I apologize for any drama or whatnot I may have cause, but... well.... there's my spiel. :p
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Applications » Unapplication for Luke Skywalker
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: