Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Space Jawa's Comic Project He's Serious About Not Abandoning
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » The Cantina » Space Jawa's Comic Project He's Serious About Not Abandoning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morgan ZIM
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, October 06th 2010 06:54pm    Post subject: Space Jawa's Comic Project He's Serious About Not Abandoning

So I don't know if I mentioned this here before, but back in February/March or so, there was a webcomic contest where I won an honorable mention.

If you want to see that, you can find it over here.

Anyway, since then I've been busy (though admittibly, very slowly) been working on turning it into a comic book. Last night, I finally got the first draft of the final issue written. Yay!

So what I'm wondering is if there's anyone here who'd be interested in me emailing them copies of the scripts, whether to look it over and give me their thoughts on it, or if you're just interested in seeing stuff I've written that isn't set in the Star Wars U.

Yeah, that's about all I have to say on it at the moment.
Jarren Callahan
dudop

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 10:03am    Post subject:

Haha. For a moment I was like, "He started a thread to show us this?" But then the presentation part ended and I was impressed.
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » The Cantina » Space Jawa's Comic Project He's Serious About Not Abandoning
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: