Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Bespin: Cloud City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bespin: Cloud City
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, October 06th 2010 08:10pm    Post subject:

He met Coral in the cafe down on one of the minor levels of the city. It was folky, more urban around here, something far enough away from Haze that he didn't really have to think about dressing properly or anything.

He was still steamed about tseneca. He was concerned about her, but his anger at her harping made it difficult. He'd already felt guilty about the night before, why did she have to make it worse. What, for sith's sake, did she want from him? The level of hot and cold emitting from the woman made it wonder how she made friends and kept them.

you're just sore because she can't be with you the way you want her to. He thought. And of course he was, but how could he admit that to himself, when after she knew his feelings, she could just shoot him down so readily?

"You look... upset." Coral's voice called him out as he plopped down in a chair across from her. He waved his hand dismissively.

"Naw, I'm good. Not a problem."

"How's Tseneca?" She asked, sipping from her tea.

"Fine. Fine." He said.

"I took the liberty of ordering sandwiches. And some de-synth for you." She knew better than to pursue the subject. Smart girl. Her voice made him pleased to be there with her. It was calming, and lite. She had taken her hair down and it fell around her shoulders in waves. It was the ambiance, he was sure of it.

He thanked her, and the two started discussing the finer points of televised shock-boxing. The stories she told were always funny. She wasn't ever surly, but always good humored, in a way that made him want to talk to her more. Still, his mind fluttered back to Tseneca. Maybe he'd been too hard on her...

"Are you sure your okay?" Coral placed well groomed fingers on his hand. The shock of it rendered him short of breath. He couldn't remember him ever having this much trouble around a woman before.

"Of course. Just thinking I might need to work on my ship while I'm here. its in pretty worn shape."

A smile spread across her face. "Well, I'm not bad with tools, and i've made my way around quite a few Munificent models before, if you want help."

"Shock boxer and ship mechanics?" he asked, grinning. "Where have you been all my life."

She laughed and traced a nail over his wrist. "Oh, here and there."

They spent the rest of the afternoon, long into the evening talking. It was so... peacefull, the way conversation could roll off them. She was so...

Once again, he said goodnight to her at her door, an unbelievable desire gripping him by... the most inopportune places. He refused her invitation in, not allowing himself to be led by his anatomy.

That night he dreamt of a dimly lit snow bank. Tseneca, bare from head to toe, skin soft ivory against the stark white snow beconed him like a lover after being lost at sea. She layed him down, eyes like fire, hands caressing him. And then suddenly, it wasnt her that bore down on him, but Coral, sliding over him like a gorgeous serpent. breathing in his ear soft and warm and...

He woke, sweating, and infernally frustrated. Nothing could be easy could it?
 Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 02:28pm    Post subject:

The main course had arrived, and after gently digging into the appetizers Clare enjoyed the delicious smells of the Kuati requested dish. She knew it was a pasta with some Kuati imported seafood, of which both were both covered in, of course, a Kuati sauce Lucas could pronounce, but Clare couldn’t even think of stressing to say it. Badim hadn’t touched his food yet, neither had Jonas or Lucas. They were busy discussing certain things that she just blocked out. Her attention was directed towards the growing lump in her stomach. It was aching, hurting more and more as the hours went by. She glanced down at her flowing black gown with a small slit from the bottom of the dress to knee height. Purchased thanks to Lucas’ great wealth. It felt good having him around again, and not rummaging through the last few thousand credits she and Badim had liberated from Dirod’s former possession.

She didn’t care about the bounty at the moment. If Lucas detected anything through The Force with his danger sense, he’d certainly alert them and ignite his lightsaber. They all had their weapons on them, her DH-23 in her handbag and Badim’s DL-44 strapped to his ankle. She didn’t know what blaster Jonas was carrying, but she knew Lucas wouldn’t be a very smart Jedi if he hadn’t had his lightsaber with him.

Maybe she was hungry, more so than the appetizers she had munched on beforehand. In all the polite manners she could muster, from her times of deception, she gently lifted a spoon and fork with either hand, set the spoon inside the pasta and used the fork to get a small, though elegant amount of pasta. She had attended two other formal dinners such as this and knew how to behave. Though she was around friends and a lover now, not a target she was working to get close to make the strike with. She lifted the fork to her mouth when Lucas spoke up.

“Careful,” he said, moving to do the same with his plate of pasta, “This particular dish does have a kick to it with the first few bites.”
Badim nodded, followed by Jonas and Clare. Jonas showed a clear sign of overheating after his first bite, though he kept it down with nothing but a whispered, dry cough, quenching the need for water with a quick sip of his glass.
Badim had a similar reaction, which made Clare laugh, and grimace as the pain shot. Lucas seemed too into Jonas to notice and she was glad for that.
“Time to take the plunge,” Clare grinned and moved the fork back towards her closed mouth. She took a moment to smell all the spices in it, and prepared her tongue for a fireball. She opened her mouth just large enough to fit the portion of the meal in her mouth and that’s when the lightheadedness returned. She closed her eyes to knock the dizziness away, but it pursued and her world felt like it was spinning with her eyelids shut. She opened them and the fork dropped to the plate as she coughed and her hands shot to her stomach as the pain increased, then the distinct feel of tearing flesh within her. She was in too much pain to even express it, but Badim was already there with his hands on her shoulders and his eyes worryingly directed to her paling, tearful face.

“Too spicy for you--” Lucas was about to comment, but when he and Jonas turned away from each other and to the coughing, he noticed the pasta on the fork hadn’t had a bite out of it, and the sauce still coated it. It hadn’t even barely been breathed on he and his expression changed as Clare felt a wave of invisible energy surround her, then the area she was in pain. Now Lucas understood.

“Oh gods.” Lucas managed to utter, and that was the last thing Clare remembered before the dizziness took her over, made her body limp and she blacked out.

Tag: Alex
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest
Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 03:26pm    Post subject:

"We need a doctor!" Lucas called out, he let Badim handle Clare, he was obviously feeling like he needed something to do any ways, and it was healthy to let him. Lucas arranged for a hover bed and several nurses to look over her, but it didn't take their expertise to know that something was wrong. Lucas didn't want to say anything, but the Force was giving him a really bad impression. "Badim," he called out, and Badim stopped for a moment, it only took a look to understand why he had called out his name. Lucas dropped his head, he wasn't sure what was going to happen, it was up to Clare, the baby, and the doctors. If they were on a medical world, more options might've been open, but here on Bespin...

Lucas leaned into Jonas, it was the first time they had a moment to support each other. Lucas enjoyed the fact that for once, usually with his siblings, he didn't have to be the strong shoulder. He didn't have to hold Bella while she cried, or talk Damian out of doing something stupid. For once, he could just lean and be the one taken care of. Jonas cradled him, the dark feeling of loss, much like the feeling on Thyferra, and before that with Clare, boiled inside of him. So many dark and twisted turns, what was the point of a journey if you never got to experience the joy of the light, the good of the galaxy? Every turn was negative, a new tragedy after remorse.

"Sir, we hope everything will be all right, can we offer you anything? The meals are on the house tonight." It was a manager that delivered the news, and Lucas could tell he was trying to be sincere.

"Thank you, you don't mind if we leave?"

"Not at all, sir."

Lucas nodded and together, they left. Jonas was beginning in the way towards the hospital, but Lucas took his arm. "I can't. I don't want to see or feel what may happen in there."

"All right, you don't have to. Where do you want to go? Back to the suite?"

"No, we need to leave... we just need to go." Then suddenly, Lucas took off. Jonas traced after him, and after a while, he wasn't really sure where they'd end up. It was a hangar bay, and Lucas tossed the man a large credit stick, it didn't matter how much it was, for what he was about to do. Lucas hoped into the right side of the signature red Bespin patrol vehicle, while Jonas climbed into the left. He took the controls and slammed on the accelerator, and took to the skies. The engine whined and vibrated with the surge of speed, but he didn't care.

Jonas remained quiet as the clouds were penetrated and began to part in their wake. Moons and stars were out, and he made the engine growl and hiss as he continued to press for more and more speed. "Lucas." A voice came over the intercom, "Lucas..." It was a warning, Jonas' voice was laced slightly with fear, and when he came out of the emotional void, he realized how serious he had nearly pushed the engines. He slammed on the controls and released.

The Force hummed under his fingertips, he could feel power. The emotion was strong, and with it, his connection to the Force itself. He realized the potential here, and had someone, Mycah or Zend, been here, there was no telling what would've happened with the energy. It might've been like Tseneca's attack on Thyferra. Lucas punched down on the console, and looked up, watching a stray comet cross the skyline. It streaked in blue, before descending into the gas giant's core. There it would be crushed and utterly obliterated...
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 03:46pm    Post subject:

Coral was sitting in front of a mirror, using a brush to stroke through her hair, it had become a new obsession when she was alerted of Clare's entrance into the hospital. It only took a moment to grab her bag and exit, knowing that she might've stumbled into a crew with inherently bad luck. As long as it wasn't contagious. Though she hardly knew Clare or Badim, she felt oddly connected to the group. As her time around Sethe grew, she understood the collective body that had formed. They were like a family, and honestly, she had never had so many individuals so close. At Intel, she never took the time to thrive or bond with anyone. Most were sent to dark crevices across the galaxy, and never heard from again. If she fell for anyone it would be someone that could rig up rudimentary artificial droid interactive protocols or bypass a level six anti-slice security net.

Sethe was different, not that she cared to dabble in feelings of love or affection, but there had been a spark. Whether he admitted it to himself or not, she knew he felt that as well. Her dress garnered some attention by the men she passed, it was odd, she rarely dressed so... sleek. She was a nerd that spent hours in computer code, not rolling dice in a game of Bespo with a rugged spacer. She enjoyed being out of her element...

The hospital was buzzing, Bespin brought a horde of different ailments to the scene, the staff never knowing what to expect. "Clare Velez, please."

"Room Alpha One."

ALPHA...ONE?

Not good. Her feet clicked across the pavement a little faster, before she passed Tseneca's room. It only took a second to turn around and enter. The woman was moving around, no longer attached the the bed or nutrient tubes. "You hear about Clare?"

Tseneca shook her head, "I seem to be the last to know anything nowadays. What's going on?"

"Blacked out at a restaurant with Lucas and Jonas." It was Jonas that had sent the message, and it was odd neither of the pair had greeted her.

Tseneca seemed much more serious, as she wrapped a warmer coat around her body. "Let's go."

"Are you sure-"

"Yes."

They walked in silence, and Coral turned to stop her. "I have a question. I am new, and I really, really don't want to get in the middle of anything. Just between you and me, are you and Sethe pursuing anything? Do you want some sort of relationship? I don't want it to seem like I'm a wedge because two people can't get their feelings sorted out for one another." She waited patiently, knowing that now wasn't really the time, but she had to know.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 04:04pm    Post subject:

Badim watched helplessly as they moved Clare into The Alpha One room in the hospital. He knew instantly that that was a bad sign, and he feared the worst for Clare and the baby’s lives that it almost broke him into a million pieces. He could barely hold himself together, his hands pressed against the observation deck viewport as the surgeons began to gather around his unconscious Clare. A nurse came with an ultrasound machine and ran it over her stomach, the doctor nearest the display grimaced, “It’s ruptured.” he looked up at the viewport Badim was behind, “We’ll have to act fast to save her, but the child...” he looked down at the display again, then back to Badim, “I’m sorry.”

Badim hung his head, tears rolling down his face as the surgeons began to surround Clare again and begin the operation. She had already been stripped and replaced with the plastic gown that all patients wore before and after surgery. With Badim’s continually falling head, so did his body. His back was pressed against the walls of the transparisteel as he wept. Clare’s life was in the balance from the internal bleeding and their child was already gone. He glanced over his shoulder, the doctors had begun and a monitor inside the observation deck displayed Clare’s vital signs. Her blood pressure was low, her heart rate thin. He feared he was going to lose her again, then Tseneca and Coral, who he had barely met, entered the observation deck with him. They looked at Badim for a moment, then down inside the operating area.

“What happened?” Tseneca asked, turning her attention back to Badim having found no answers in her previous gaze.

“It’s our baby.” Badim murmured, trying to find the correct words himself in the operating room where his own gaze was set on Clare solely.

“Baby—Wait.” Tseneca said, looking back at Clare on the hover-gurney, “She’s pregnant?” she sounded almost ecstatic mixed with worry.

“Was.” Badim tearfully said, the emotion of the word coming back in full force, “The baby was ectopic, and now the doctors are fighting for her life and all I can frakking do is just Watch.” Anger fueled remorse seeped in on his ending words, and fire warmed tears flooded out of his eyes.

Figured this post was after Tseneca and Coral had their little convo.

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 05:35pm    Post subject:

A thick cold trickle of dread found itself in the pit of Tseneca's stomach at Coral's question. It was impromptu, and she felt defensive. She wanted to know if the two of them were pursuing anything. Why? because she wanted to.

Tseneca stared for a minute. If what Sethe had said was true and he had only been around her for Emmett's sake, if whatever feelings he harbored were false then why in hell should she cared what the frak he did. She felt the rage and then... a empty sadness fill her.

"I... No. Nothing." She said to Coral. The woman looked genuinely relieved, pleased with herself and the green light shed been given.

Tseneca just felt depressed.

“Was.” Badim was telling her “The baby was ectopic, and now the doctors are fighting for her life and all I can frakking do is just Watch.”

Tseneca placed a hand on the viewport, mostly to steady herself, mostly to stop feeling the ache that was seeping out of Badim. It was almost too much for her. "Gods." She whispered. "Im so... so sorry..."

There was not much else to say. She watched the doctors surround Clare, watched the tools begin to bloody as they were used. She tried, hard, to quiet the pain inside her, other people's pain, Clare's pain, Badim's pain, and...

She felt Kyp come up beside her, even as tears pooled into her eyes.

"you have to quiet it." He said softly, so only she could hear. "Let this be a lesson. If you don't learn to quiet the shouts of turmoil from others, you will carry the weight of the galaxy on you irreducibly."

She tried to nod, but it wasn't of any use. It was like her chest was tearing itself up.

"I... have to go." She reached up and kissed Badim on the cheek. "Keep me in touch. I'm so sorry." And she fled the room.

She finally was released to room in the suite Lucas had given her. That was what she'd been doing before Clare's hospitalization, preparing to move. Now, she sat on the bed of her apartments on the upper levels of the city, running her hands over the silken sheets, trying not to think of Clare, or Badim, or their dead child. Clare would likely never be able to have another, it was a miracle they'd caught it when they had, or she wouldn't have even survived.

She looked out the window. The sun was low, just along the horizon lines of the clouds. She could make some ships out, lilting here and there.
She felt so... hollow. She hadn't seen Sethe since yesterday, he'd not come to visit her that morning, nor in the afternoon. He didn't even know she was out of the hospital wing. The hurt she harbored from that surprised her and made her feel even more vulnerable. That was not something she was good at, vulnerability.

"You two are acting like children" Kyp had said. She supposed at this point, she could deny having feelings for the man all she wanted, but if Coral had enough guts to ask if there was something going on between the two of them, how could she deny it to herself.

Truth was, Sethe was everything she wanted in a man. She couldn't go on mourning for Emmett, who had, by all accounts been dead to her for years before the incident on Thyferra. Thinking about him still made her ache with an unimaginable longing, made her heart break. Her child was his child, and thence settled the intense love she had for him. But letting go was part of life, he was one with the force.

She sighed and lay flat on her back, letting the light from the sun flicker over her. What did it matter. Sethe, for all his qualities, for all of it, didn't love her, he'd made that clear. He was only in it beholden to the dying wish of a man he owed his life to. She was collateral.

There was knock at the door.

She rose, trembling a little. Was that him...?

She opened the door and, no, not Sethe, but Ryles Kuat.

He smiled a charming smile. "Tseneca Fink." He said, his voice charismatic and lovely. "Rylii Kuat. I feel we may have gotten off on the wrong foot."

Hot potato!!!

Tag: alex
 Back to top »
Rylii Kuat
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 06:28pm    Post subject:

He had to recover if he was going to become a part of this crew. Valexxia pulled his shirt over his chest, her fingers draping along his skin long enough to arouse the lower regions of his body, but she pecked his cheek and sent him on his way. Tseneca's room was not far, but luckily, on a different level. He arrived, and tapped the door-chime. The door sprung open, "Tseneca Fink." He said, his voice charismatic and lovely. "Rylii Kuat. I feel we may have gotten off on the wrong foot."

She was trembling, but only slightly. He knew enough to know that she was completely and utterly vulnerable. The rest of the crew had been attending Clare. "What do you want?" Her voice wasn't rude, but she wasn't ready to mingle. He needed to do and say whatever needed to be done so he could get a golden ticket and accompany them to Mycah, only thing was, he already knew where the Blight Leaper was. Once he heard the story of their ship being stolen, Tatooine's rigged course and then the hyper-travel gas, he knew he had finally caught a break.

Mycah and Rylii were on the same side, and both were compltely loyal to the one, and the only, Sith Lady Lumiya. Rylii used his charming personality, the one he originally refused her, to gain entry. It didn't matter if the woman was falling apart, judging by her physical impregnation, he wouldn't be surprised if these types of episodes continued into the future.

Rylii was sent here for one thing, and one thing only: Lucas Pallanén-Davad. Tseneca Fink of Thyferra did not matter, despite the Dark Lady's late interest in the bacta tycoon. Rylii scouted the room, it would be easy to kill her right here, right now. He turned, "I wanted to thank you for rescuing us, Lucas and I. He and I go way back, old academy rivals, sorta." It took all the training in deceptive arts to mull this past her. He originally didn't care a flapping bantha fly about the Davad kid, but now it seems, the whole galaxy hinged on his tumble down the darkside.

"Right." Tseneca didn't seem thrilled to be speaking, let alone, with him.

Valexxia and Lumiya might've wanted Tseneca to linger around, but the longer she exhibited these strong-willed emotions, the more tedious he was going to have to be. If Coral hadn't mentioned the fact she was the real reason the Jedi Master was lingering around, might've saved her. He picked up a knife and approached her. "Rylii, now is not a good time."

He smiled and reached for her, but instead, grabbed a small fruit resting on the table and diced it several small slices. "These are rumored to ease stress and emotional pain." He smirked, "All right, you caught me. Honestly, I have nothing outside my homeworld. For Lucas, he has the red carpet and his family virtually owns the planet. Me? Well, my Uncle tried to blow up the shipyards, and now, our whole family is paying the price."

He hesitated, "I'm not too fond of charity or whatever it could be considered, but I want to help you find the Leaper. I have experience outside Kuat that could come in handy. I just want to somehow pay you and Lucas back for saving my neck, and this just might be my only chance." That, and he'd toss the woman down the first crack on Necropolis. He'd watch her hit every stone. "Whatta say?"

Tseneca fumbled around, she must've been trying to probe him, and if she had been, he had built quite the mental defenses. Even the non-Force-sensitives could have a few tricks up their sleeves, especially when tutored by a Sith and the Dathomiri Witches. "Look, we've welcomed aboard enough people, and I don't exactly want-"

Rylii's attention span narrowed, as did his eyes. "Listen Fink, this was a mere courtesy. I walked my ass up here to talk to you, and you have the audacity to refuse me? I'm coming aboard that ship, I don't give a damn about what the hell you want, and quite frankly, neither does the rest of the crew, from what I heard. Just a ragdoll that requires constant attention." He pushed pass her, clearly he had surprised her. "The galaxy doesn't revolve around you and your dead boyfriend. Why don't you suck it in, and grow up. What are you, ten years older than me? Pft. See you on the Escrow," He hit the door panel, and turned, "Bitch."
 Back to top »
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 07:55pm    Post subject:

There hadn't been much Sethe could have done about Clare's situation. He hadn't known Badim for that long, or he would have payed some kind of pity toward him. As it was, he stayed out of the way.

The Escrow was a maintentence fixer upper, especially after the damage H6 had done to save their skins. He found himself in the mechanics corridor, trying to make patches to the hull where the droid had scratched and shaved off pieces of metal.

After he'd finished welding, he ventured back up to the bridge, passing the cabins and shutting doors that had been left open. He paused. Tseneca's was already closed. He twisted the breaker and opened it.

The bunking cabin was barely used, it was one of the smaller cabins with two bunks and a wash station. It smelled light with the familiarity of her perfume. Her clothes, the ones she owned, were either neatly folded at the foot of the bunk or strewn on the floor. There was a pair of military grade boots neatly stepped out of on the floor by the sanitizer. He remembered she'd worn flat slip ons before getting taken off the ship and placed in the hospital ward.

His eyes drifted over to the bed, where the pillow was fussed a little. He reached down to straighten it, and felt the tinkling of metal. He moved it and slid his hand beneath the pillow along the edge of the sheet, producing a set of dog tags and an old data disc.

He held them for a minute, examining the names. One was hers, and two were Emmetts. The tags were imperial grade, OLD imperial grade. He slid his fingers over the engravings, feeling ashamed.

It had been wrong to tell her that the only reason he stuck with her was because of Emmett. He was frustrated, even jealous, but that didn't excuse the fact that he probed at an old wound that couldn't possbly have healed fast enough for his own agenda.

He took the tags, and the data disc, and left the room, shutting the door behind him. He'd return them to her, apologize, lay off. So she wouldn't accept him, big deal, her friendship was enough. He swallowed, trying his damndest to believe what he was telling himself.

He made for the bridge, and, with only a moments hesitation, slid the data disc in the drive.

And image of Tseneca, very young, with long hair and bright happy eyes looked back at him. She was wearing a bright dress paired with combat boots, and a sunhat that she had to hold onto to keep it from blowing away. Emmett must have been holding the camera, because she was chiding him by name, giggling at him to stop taping. He was pointing at the boots, as if interviewing her, and she lifted the bottom of the dress to show them off, daintily, like the rich young heiress she was back then. Her eyes were delighted, star struck in love, and it almost broke his heart to see what kind of a young woman she once was. He felt as though he were interferring with some kind of rite, a private moment, and switched it off. This was what Emmett had carried arround for all those years. This was how he'd hung onto her. he, Sethe, had been such a fool to have tried to undermine that.

Then suddenly, the screen popped back on. Sethe lurched upright and stared as the computer flickered to life and pulled forward a star map. It flashed to the core worlds where he heard the cackling disintigrated voice of Mycah fittered in a distance. "City of the dead, ring 'round the opticon. City of the dead, playing in my head." Then laughing, crazy non-sequitorial laughing.

Sethe quickly froze the computer and scanned it into his data pad. If they had to follow Mycah, this was where they had to go. A planet near the inner core, small and rocky.

A planet called Necropolis.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 08:10pm    Post subject:

Sethe was the next person to burst through her door. He looked like he was about to say something, but then looked concerned.

"Frak, it took me forever to find---What's the matter, you okay?"

She was a little shaky still and had to sit down. "Just... that kid Ryles just left, it was a little... wierd." Then she remembered that she was angry with him. "What do you want?"

He came in rather tentatively. "These are yours, you left them on the ship." He handed her her dog tags, paired with the ones she'd taken from Emmett before the funeral.

"Who said you could touch my things?" She was trying, deliberately to be prickly. He wasn't going to get to her, not this time.

His brow furrowed and he continued, pretending he didn't hear her. "I receieved a transmission from Mycah, seems the Leaper is on a planet called Necropolis in the deep core."

She looked up surprised. "Really?" Then she focused, nonchelantly. "Well, I can get a transport out of here, I have enough credits. You wont have to ferry us around anymore."

he looked like he'd been punched. "I-- what?"

She continued. "You've made it clear that the only reason your helping me is because of Emmett, and havent you heard," She held the tags up. "Emmetts dead. So there you go, bets are off."

"Tseneca..." He started, but she waved a little

"Please. Don't trouble yourself."

His fists clenched. "Gods, your being such a... brat."

She nodded, fury filling her gut. "Gods" She mocked distastefully. "Don't you have anything better to do? Binspo maybe?"

His arms folded. "Actually, I have a date."

"Do you." She matched his cam attitude. The little...

"Sure do." he was getting angier

"Fine." She said, acting as if she didn't care, returning to whatever it was she had been doing, which primarily involved net searching on her data pad.

"FINE!" he roared, Outraged. She'd hit the spot. He turned and stormed out of her room. "BITCH!" He slammed the door behind him.

Ouch. Ryles calling her that didn't hurt so much as Sethe's did. She felt her chest tighten, got up and paced around a bit, trying to cool off., trying not to cry.

the door opened again. "DON'T YOU DARE COME BACK IN HERE!" She hollered, but It was Lucas who poked his head inside, came in, and shut the door softly behind him.

"Sith on a spit, what was that all about?" he asked, and took a seat in one of the easy chairs.
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 10:06pm    Post subject:

As he sat down, he realized how long the two had really been apart. Their last conversation took place what seemed like months ago, but in reality, had only been a week and half old. Silence trickled down after her first response, "Nothing." Lucas took a moment to breathe, to really let his feelings and the emotional shield he had put up to really come down. He could sense she was walling up, but maybe after a few words, they would be able to make this work.

"Listen, Tseneca." Lucas stared at the ceiling, "I'm not going to pretend that I'm okay with you and Sethe never talking to each other again, but let's be frank. You're going to have to deal with him again, and again. We need him to get the Blight Leaper. He has the knowledge and the skills to pull this off."

"Lucas,"

"Let me finish." He needed her to hear everything, "With that said, I think you two need to wake up and face what is really happening here. I think when people are so frustrated like you two are, there has to be something there, on both sides. Why would you care so much to argue like that?" Lucas shrugged, "And just because Jonas and I don't argue, doesn't mean its sweet sailing, either." He needed to admit that he was sexually attracted to Rylii. The wampa cave had brought up some feelings. A union between the Pallanen and Kuat family would be... ideal, he had to admit. "I think we are in some impossible circumstances. I look at everything we've been through since we met each other, and honestly, my life has never been so exciting."

"You got that right." He could sense that she was letting go of the anger, not that it was completely resolved.

"That can't always be forever, Tseneca." He said it slowly, he didn't want it to seem like he wanted their adventures or their time together to stop. "You have a baby on the way, Emmett's baby."

"I know, Lucas. I know you're all hell bent on keeping my loyalty to him, but what about me? Have you thought of that? What if I wanted something more?"

"That's what I was getting at, the wampa cave did me better in than you might've thought. I had a lot of time to just think. And who better to help raise that child than his best friend, who has been one hell of a bodyguard for you. He's different when confrontations appear. He's protective, and not just in a friendly way, like I would be towards Coral. That kind of, dedication, isn't out of respect for Emmett. There is something more there, you can see it in everything he does" Lucas rose, they had other matters to discuss. "Do what you want with Sethe, honestly, its your life. And every second you let this continue, the farther and harder it will be to get it back to what it was or could be."

She remained silent, her eyes were fluttering with thought.

"Tseneca, I'm not well." It took all his energy to get that out. "I don't feel like myself and it is taking everything to project my true feelings so you can sense them." She approached him, the Force projected around him, then entered his body. He let her explore, and finally, she pulled out.

"Oh Lucas, I didn't know, I'm sorry." Arms wrapped around his body, and he leaned into her. "Tell me, everything, I want to know."

Lucas held his ground, trying to get his bearings for the emotion, but it was all too raw, too open. "I feel like I'm changing, I feel like I am not who I am supposed to be. Something is tugging at me, tempting me to explore the darkness. It's like eyes at the back of my head, watching everything I do. Even helping me. I can't explain it."

His fingers coiled to his arm, and slowly, he revealed the vague engraving SITH. Over time it had healed, but there it was. "I did this, in some kind of hallucination."

"Gods, Lucas." She squeezed tighter, but he could sense a small amount of fear riveting from her. "I think I might know what you are talking about, I'm not sure. When Mycah rigged the ship, I felt like someone was talking to me, telling me that you were not mine any more."

"What?" He was much more serious now.

"A voice, its hard to explain."

Lucas turned to thought, instead trying to absorb and predict what this could mean. If Tseneca had a similar experience, then it probably wasn't madness. Something could really be out there. He traced his fingers inside of his pants and retrieved the data stick he stole from Anakin Solo's quarters at the Temple. Lucas had downloaded information from the moon planet Rae, where the Orakle lived. A holopadd was used to communicate to the freighter's captain, who had been there to enslave the local population. If it hadn't been for Lucas and Anakin, they would've succeeded. Lucas downloaded the holo-log just before the ship exploded, and handed it over to Anakin. Afraid he'd discover something, he had the motivation to retrieve it, and pursue it himself.

He approached the room's holotransmitter and snapped the memory stick into place. With a few tweaks to the dial, it flashed and replayed the image of the Captain. Lucas adjusted it further, and suddenly, a woman appeared. She was young and beautiful, and strangely, had a Rebellion patch, with several accommodations. "That's her." Lucas said, finally, "She's responsible for all this. I know it."

Tseneca approached the holo pad, "She sounded a bit older than this woman, and maybe a little artificial, if that makes sense? Who else knows about this?"

"Just me and you," Lucas confirmed, "Have you told anyone about the voice?"

She hesitated, maybe worried that he'd be mad at her. "Kyp."

Lucas felt safe with Kyp knowing, but it couldn't go any further than that. The Jedi were going through an unique time, and couldn't afford to have a strict-light enclave learn of this information. It could mean an interrogation or even death. "Tseneca, I'm not sure how much you know about the inner workings of the Jedi, or even the Jedi Council, but this cannot get out. If they know of this," he flashed his arm, "They'll stick me in a room and probe everything in my brain. The Jedi couldn't afford leaving another Sith alive, especially after what happened to the Old Order. I could be killed, maybe even you too, and the baby."

It was a little drastic, he knew that, but Jedi lost tolerance about a century ago. After the Jedi Purge, Sith were taken with a much more... iron fist. "I agree, Lucas. I never thought of it that way. Why is this happening? Why us?"

Lucas shrugged, he hadn't given that much thought. "We are wealthy and well connected." He approached the window, overlooking the clouds. When he had returned with Jonas, Bespin Police nearly arrested him, but Jonas had been quite the diplomat. "I don't know, but we should keep this to ourselves for now. I don't trust the Jedi any more."

"You don't trust them, why? What about Anakin?"

"He wouldn't understand. Trust me, I know him." Lucas moved, they stared at each other, "Please Tseneca."

"Of course, you know I wouldn't."

"I know. I just felt like you needed to see and know everything."

Tseneca approached, "Thanks, I needed this. But somehow, this doesn't make things better, it seems to make the situation worse, now that I know just how serious it is."

Lucas flashed her a smile, "The odds are never in our favor."

Tseneca touched his shoulder, "Lucas, there is something else, something a little more...recent." He had a feeling where she was going with this, "Rylii. What is his story?"

Lucas took a deep breath, he had given this some preliminary thought, but honestly, he wasn't sure how to bridge that over to her. "He has had a rough life on our planet. I had it easy, everything was spelled out for me, and could choose to be whatever I wanted, and people would be okay with that. He didn't have anything, and had to constantly live in his uncle's shadow, something our people never forgot. He used to be very driven, very competitive. He was friendly with me, but I kinda got the sense he hated me at the same time."

"What about now? Has he changed at all?"

Lucas thought about that, and realized he had not sensed much of anything from him. "I'm not sure, I'd like to think he has."

"He wants to go with us, but I don't think that is a good idea. He exploded on me. I don't trust him."

Lucas could feel a little strained. He wanted to believe Tseneca, but something was pushing for this to happen. Lucas took her hands, "We need him. I need him. I think he'll be useful somehow. I think this whole crew-experience might be overwhelming for him."

"Lucas-"

"Tseneca, please?" He noticed he had used the word several times since he had entered. She nodded, but it was only by favor, that she agreed. "Badim and Clare are going through a lot, I can sense that now. I think I'm going to give them a vacation somewhere, they need to be alone. We all know what Badim is capable of, and honestly, we can't have anger issues getting in the way of finding the Leaper."

Tseneca once again agreed, "I know where the ship is, or rather, Sethe did. "Necropolis. It's in the-"

"Deep core, I know." Lucas didn't like this, at all. The planet was a twisted balance of good and evil. Jedi did not willing travel there, it was a host of all sorts of emotion, generally dark. "Well. This will be interesting." There was a chime at the door. "That's Master Durron." He hugged her and left, bowing momentarily to the Council member, then disappeared down the cooridor.
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, October 07th 2010 10:49pm    Post subject:

Sethe was unusually primped, most noticeably, his hair. It was slicked and the scruff from his face had been shaven and completely smooth touch. The pair enjoyed a short holo, a thirty minute film on Endor, and the local Ewok tribes. She considered it fascinating, a piece of history from the Rebellion years, and Sethe only teased her mercilessly for putting him through that. She laughed a good deal, which was always a good sign, and watched as he lead her over to the Bespo tables.

"I think I might've spoiled you," Coral said, blowing into his hand, just before he tossed the di, "You're dragging me." He laughed and the pair shared another lucrative time at the expense of the house.

"Attention Travelers, young and old, we have some exciting news. Galactic celebrity Ann Berlin will be making an appearance tonight on our very on Stage Constellation, breaking her thirty-day retreat to Kuat, and I plan to deliver a night, everyone will be talking about! Drinks all around, your next is on the house!"

Cheers erupted around Cloud City, and resident began to chant Finch, Finch, Finch! "You wouldn't want to dance with me tonight, would you?" Berlin had been one of her favorites, and she would make it a night, Bhren would never forget.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 02:19am    Post subject:

It had been hours of just dry sobs, utter silence with only himself in the observation room, and the same helpless feeling he had been reveling in since Clare entered the ER. He wasn’t a doctor and could just sit in his chair, though for a long time he had been sitting on the ground, intently watching the operation in worry that Clare was going to die, but there hadn’t been a cause for alarm. Still Badim feared the worst, and he feared even more when the lead surgeon finally put down his tool and said, “Seal her up…” then he left, stripping off the rubber gloves from his hands and tossing them in a waste bin, then peeling the rebreather from his face and placing it on a hover table near the entrance to the room, then exiting himself.

Badim still watched the remaining surgeons as they sowed Clare up, and the clock in the room showed how long the operation had lasted: 3:16:32

The door to the observation room opened and Badim turned, wondering if it was another member of the crew coming to pay condolences, but it was the lead surgeon, shaking his head and rubbing the back of his neck with one hand while he held a datapad in the other, “Mister Soilding,” he started, “Clare’s going to be alright, in a manner of speaking, but we were unable to get to the fetus at the time she was admitted to the hospital…” he shook his head again and his gaze fell to the datapad, “Her right ovary had to be removed due to the damage being irreversible, as with her accompanying fallopian tube attached to it. What’s worse is the trauma, internal bleeding and shock damaged her other ovary as well.”

Badim looked down in the operating room. She was going to be devastated, but he’d be there for her. He’d never leave her, but he had to ask, “What are the chances of her getting pregnant again?”

“Twenty-Four-point-Two Percent chance. It’s highly unlikely she will get pregnant again due to her injuries, and if she did I'm not sure if the damage to her if it would carry through… I don’t know what else to tell you except more data on what happened; it won’t help. All I can tell you is to help her through this, this is going to be extremely traumatic for her, since she’s young and probably won’t ever get pregnant again at all for the rest of her life… I’m sorry.” the surgeon looked into the operating room as with Badim, watching as Clare was moved out of the room to recover.

Badim placed his head in his hands and stretched, rubbed and massaged his face in any way to try and relieve the pain of loss, but it wasn’t lessening.

“Pallanén-Davad wired some credits to see she gets the best accommodations here, and she’ll be moved to Room B-13 in the Beta Wing of the hospital.” Without another word he turned and left. Badim needed to be with Clare right now, conscious or unconscious, he’d be there when she awoke from the sedation they had given her; the first to comfort her and left for room B-13.

Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 03:29am    Post subject:

Clare awoke to a shiver, her legs bare from the knee down and barely warmed, though warming, by the blanket she had on her. Goosebumps riddled her body as she felt a warm palm run slowly across her right arm. She moaned as her head cleared and she became more aware of her surroundings. The first thing was the feeling of an invasive metal attached to her wrist, a small device clamped to her ring finger and a feeling of emptiness within her lower abdomen.
She tilted her head to where the hand was and opened her eyes groggily, but she was waking faster than she would have thought and instantly recognized Badim’s focusing face. It was dry, chapped and his eyes swollen. Melancholy was donning his features and it was quickly seeping into her through his hand, more an understanding sort of sorrow than anything else. But her heart began to beat to a much more normal and standard beat as she awoke and looked at Badim more happily, relieved to see his face, “Hey,” she slurred, then her head trailed around the room searchingly. She was in the hospital, it had become apparent, and she was in a bed, “What’s going on?”

“It’s about you,” he said, then tears started to roll and that’s what made her heartbeat really race, “and our baby…”

Clare’s eyes shot open and she carefully ran a hand down her body, then feeling the healing scar below her navel, the distinct feel of duraplastic points of stitches. Her own eyes began to tear as she feared what had happened, and looked to Badim to say exactly the opposite of what she was thinking, “The baby?” Clare croaked, and Badim reached for her hand and pulled it away from the scar from beneath the covers, then held it firmly with both of his hands, then removing and running the back of his left hand against her cheek as the tears began to fall, “We…It was a ovarian pregnancy Clare…We lost the baby…”

Clare was mute, stunned, shocked. But then the croaks and tears began to come, her face scrunching with remorse. She had become pregnant with the man she loves, and through her own body, she had lost the baby. Was it her fault? Was it Mycah’s with the gas? Had that caused something to change in her? Or—She could go around and around with the possibilities of how an ectopic pregnancy could happen to her. To her. She was the fittest person she had ever known before she joined with Badim and The Leapers. She had trained every day and kept herself in the best shape she had ever been in her life.
And her own body had betrayed her, and she felt empty. But she had a light, could they try again in a while? After she had healed from the operation she had had? Could she still have a child to call her own with Badim? She knew he wanted a child as much as she did, but could they try again?
“W—What ha—happened?” she asked.

“The fetus—Baby, attached within your right ovary, when it developed it started to make you bleed, then burst the walls and caused internal bleeding…” That explained her lightheadedness, but she felt he had more to tell on her condition, “Your right ovary was destroyed and had to be removed as with your right fallopian tube, and the bleeding damaged your other ovary. The doctor…Clare…Said you have less than a quarter of a chance to ever get pregnant again.” Badim scooted his chair closer and Clare fell into his arms in tears. Down to a fourth of a chance? And her ovaries were damaged, could she even produce a child anymore? Those were the questions she asked herself with the tears, Badim’s soon falling as well as they both wept in loss. She cried over his shoulder until all light faded and she had cried herself to sleep, and her dreams were littered with her dead child.

”Mommy?”

Clare’s eyes shot open with a gasp and she was instantly awake, her head feverous, her body sweating, her heart racing with warm blood but her hands clammy. Badim was still next to her and asleep, having gone out himself. Someone had come and dimmed the lights and she was alone. She sat up and curled her knees to her chest to wrap her arms around them, or tried to. A brief pain shot her navel and she straightened them. The girl in her dream haunted her, the simple word had devastated her. She couldn’t be one anymore, a mommy. She had dreamt of children before, though it had never become so close to her than when she found out she was pregnant on Tatooine, with the man she loved to death. And now it was snatched from her and there was little to no hope for her becoming pregnant again. She hadn’t seen any appearance of the crew, and she was alone with Badim sleeping next to her, his face drying and the patch of blankets near his face were warm with sea salted tears. Her pillow had suffered the same fate. But the girl’s voice kept ringing in her ears and mind no matter how hard she tried to block it out, and she was brought back to tears, the girl continually reminding her that she couldn’t be a mother anymore.

Badim suddenly awoke and after a dizzying moment of disarray, he brought himself up and sat next to her, wrapping his arms tightly around her shoulders as he became as strong as he could stand. He was in as much pain as she was, but she had come to the realization that she couldn’t be a mother, and that’s what hurt her the most. Would he still love her even if they couldn’t have kids? Would he leave her because she wasn’t whole anymore?
Then he kissed her cheek, putting warmth through it and saying through his lips, “We’ll get through this Clare.”

“But what about…”

“I’ll love you for you, not for what you can give. I will love you for centuries after my dying breath, I will never leave you.”

Clare put her head to his chest, the reassuring beat of his heart. She knew he was sincere, but when was the guilt going to get to her? Had she been the cause of the miscarriage? Who was to blame? Fate? Mycah? Herself?

Badim noticed her eyes, distant and in thought, “We’ll try again, and again until we get it right. Things happen, sometimes there’s nothing we can do about it, but I’ve learned that the lowest points in someone’s life can lead to their strongest. We’ll get through this, and we’ll try until we have no more left in us.”

Clare considered the offer, then turned to Badim as tears lessened, but still came to her, “Okay.”

Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 04:12am    Post subject:

Lucas departed abruptly and disappeared from sight with not a word, just a bow. Anakin definitely had his hands full with Lucas. It was a shame the two couldn't be together more often. Kyp stopped at the threshold, "I'm not interrupting anything?"

Tseneca gathered herself and sat on her bed, "No, not at all. What is it?"

She sounded different from the norm but he tried not to pry. He had spoke his piece about Sethe, this visit he hoped could be a little more relaxed. "I came to see how you were doing."

Kyp imagined that she could see right through his ploy. He was worried about her. Someone had made the effort to kill her. A failed attempt would simply lead to another one later on. It reminded him of his own hunter. He was around, plain and simple, but he could defend himself. Tseneca was less likely to survive an encounter of the same caliber.

"I am fine," she said as he moved from the bed to a tray placed nearby with fruits and drinks on it.

"Good, I can tell. You got back some color finally," he said as pulled his sleeve up and pinched the skin on his forearm. He'd usually be unable to do such an act, what with the straps wound up to his elbows. Today he had placed himself in a far more relaxed dress.

Tseneca poured a drink of juice then looked over to him, "Want some?"

"No thank you." he said as he walked further in and parked himself in a chair near the foot of the bed. "You should know, I had to make sure your child's heart was beating properly after the attempt. Your o2 sats were very low and it's heart was barely functioning." Kyp saw her face change slightly from the news. "I suggest you see a doc again before we leave. Just to ensure it's safe and healthy."

She sat down crossed legged at the foot of the bed with the cup in both hands. "I never did say thank you," her voice was sincere and kind.

"And you'll never have to. Make the best of what I give you, that'll be thanks enough." Kyp said in a tone he had grown accustomed to using around Jaina, years ago.

Tseneca cracked a smile and reached down and held his shoulder. "Nevertheless, thank you."

The two sat quietly for a few moments, mulling over thoughts of their own. Kyp fell back to what he really wanted to do. Increase her odds in a fight, little by little. "Do you have your lightsaber?"

"Of course, it's right here by my pillow," she began reaching back for it.

"Leave it." Kyp stood up and retrieved a fruit and a plate from the tray from which she had previously poured her drink. He sat back down after placing the plate down in front of Tseneca. The red fruit stayed in his left hand. "Are you hungry?"

"Yes actually," she said staring at the fruit in his hand. "What's this all about."

Kyp ignored the question. She'd know soon enough. "Go ahead and grab your lightsaber as fast as you can."

Her facial expression said that she was starting to get it. The two locked eyes, daring one another to move first. Kyp allowed Tseneca to move first. She reached back as Kyp's left hand threw the fruit into the air. In the mere seconds of action his lightsaber shot down from his sleeve, ignited, and cleaved the fruit in two.

Though admittedly fast, it was not nearly fast enough. In a fight milliseconds mattered. Not one fraction of a second could be wasted.

The fruit hit the plate with the once juicy core flash burned to a crisp. The two looked at one another for a moment before Kyp extended his hand forward and lifted the pieces.

Tseneca placed her hands gingerly under the two halves. "Go ahead, eat up. That could've been your head though."

Her face rolled from delight to disgust in just as much time as it had taken her to retrieve her saber. "I take it the point of this was to teach me to keep my lightsaber close."

Kyp smiled to lighten the mood again as he laid his own saber back down on lap. "That and to never let your guard down. We still have no idea who wanted you dead." Kyp got up and grabbed another fruit. "Inefficiency kills." He took a large bite out of the fruit. He chewed as he retreated further towards the door. "Consider this lesson three. Do you remember your first two?"

"Of course, find my center when meditating and how to hold a lightsaber." She stood up herself and discarded the damaged fruit.

"Good. So where is this wild goose chasing lead us to next?" he said wishing to change the subject. He knew she wasn't one to be called an apprentice, so he didn't want to mull on over the lesson and ones to come. It would have to wait.

"Necropolis. Or so I've been told."

Kyp smiled and moved to the door. "Sounds good. Get some sleep, you're going to need it." He opened the door and was about to exit when he popped his head back in. "Oh and by the way, work whatever out with Sethe. We need someone with some experience for that poodoo hole. Afterwards, if you really want him dead, I'll be happy to oblige." Finally he himself exited and left Tseneca to herself.

I hope that's good for you, I wasn't sure what Alex wanted me to do :)

Tag: Jess
Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 12:19pm    Post subject:

PG-13: Kinda Racy

Dancing with Coral made him feel light-headed. He felt the tuck of fabric at the small of her back, the slender curve of her waist. He exhaled, wanting to pull her closer, but refraining. She didn't however, and when Berlin, blonde hair glinting in the light played a slower melody, she sank into him, pressing herself to his chest.

He was.... well, how to describe it? Infatuated, perhaps. It was so different than what he felt with Tseneca, like he had room to breathe. Yet he couldn't keep himself from thinking of her, in her suite. He felt terrible for calling her a bitch. That was perhaps uncalled for, but she was so infuriating. From what he had seen, she used to be such a happy young woman...

"what are you thinking about?" Coral whispered, her lips close to his ear. He was happy he' d trimmed his hair, and took care of his beard.

"mm. nothing." He said, and allowed himself to succumb to the pure pleasure of her body next to him. Tseneca didn't want him. It was time to move on.

He held Coral at arms length. "Lets go somewhere." He said. That mischevious smile crossed her lips. They left the dance floor, Sethe's head filled with the daze of the night and an undeniable excitement.

The Escrow was dark, but he flipped a few of the emergency lights on and it seemed to come to life with a wondrous dim glow.

Coral looked around, seeming to see the ship with new eyes. He sat in the helmsman's chair on the underlevel of the cockpit, and pulled her toward him, his fingers clasping her slender wrist. His inhibitions felt doubled, but he kept going.

"A spacer till the end." She whispered and bent, pressing her lips to his. He felt her lips part, her tongue slide over his, and the pressure of her fingers entwined in his hair. He gasped a little, then he grasped her waist and pulled her down so that she straddled his lap. He kissed her harder, with an urgency he's forgotten how to feel.

Slowly, his fingers undid the straps of her gown, sliding them down her shoulders. His fingers were rough, so he was gentle, allowing the smoothness of her skin to lead the way. His hands traveled down the arch of her spine as she bent toward him.

Her own hands, restless, undid the buttons of his shirt. He felt feverish, the fabric felt stuffy, and she removed it quickly, and without hinderence. Her hands traveled the length of his torso, his muscles tensing at each shocking touch. Gods...

He stopped suddenly, a horrible feeling seeping into the put of his stomach. He tried to hide it but.

"What is it?" She pulled away from him slightly.

He shook his head. This was his idea. For the love of-- look at her. Here was this amazing, beautiful creature sitting on him, preparing to do whatever he asked and more, and he was having second thoughts?

She seemed to read his mind. "It's just sex, Sethe." Her smile was intoxicating. "Just sex"? could he live with "just sex"?

She was bold, and slid her hand over his crotch suggestively, her unoccupied fingers on his chin,bringing his face back up to hers. His mind went fuzzy again, as her tongue played at his. Oh, absolutely.

Then, a movement out of the corner of the bridge caught his eye. he flinched, lips pulling away from hers and moved to look. Caught by surprise at his movements, Coral did the same, looking over her own shoulder.

There, in the, entry way, stood Tseneca.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 12:43pm    Post subject:

It was finally, finally, quiet in her suite. Tseneca half expected another person to rush into her room, to call her out, yell at her, tell her a secret or teach her a lesson.

That night, after resting, She made her way into the bath area, ran a tub full of hot water and soaked. her muscles ached horribly, as did the back of her head, but the water felt wonderful. Just to be clean, after tatooine and hoth made her luxuriate until her fingers and toes became wrinkled and soft.

She mulled over everything that had happened that day, with Clare and Badim, Sethe, and God... Lucas.

What Lucas was asking her to do was keep quiet about something terribly important. One wrong move, and there would be hell to pay, not even bringing Kyp into it was risking a lot. She'd known from the beginning that something was wrong with Lucas, but now that it was pinpointed, how could she not keep his confidence? Only time could tell.

And then there was Sethe. She looked at the clock. It was almost midnight. Maybe he was done with his "date", maybe he was in bed, or gambling still. It wasn't her business. She still stung from the name he'd called her, even the water couldn't keep that from hurting.

She ran the drain, stepping out and drying herself with a sham. Maybe he was right. If two people called you a bitch within a half hour of each other, did it make it so? She'd even fought with Emmett before he'd died, a fact that rendered her guilty beyond reason. She knew she was abrasive. And she had reason didn't she?

Gods. Why hadn't she just listened to Sethe when he'd come to check up on her? She'd been unreasonable. The echoes of advise given her from both Lucas and Kyp resonated. There is something more there, you can see it in everything he does. If Lucas could see it, why should she remained blind to it. Her own feelings were comprable. She didn't need a man to get by, but maybe... maybe she needed him.

It was nearly one by the time she left her room. The Escrow was docked in the west hangar. She knew Seth'd be there, she knew him well enough to know that even with a classy suite, he was too much of a spacer to go far from his ship for long periods of time.

She could apologize to him, maybe tell him why she had been so out of it. Maybe, also, if she just told him how she felt...

She stopped up the gangplank. The emergency lights were on. A sudden fear grasped her stomach. She removed her blaster, rather then the lightsaber and entered the ship cautiously. Gods, what if Mycah...

There was a noise in the cockpit, soft talking and upon entering, she stopped dead, a cold feeling other than fear, more horrible than fear gripped her. There, In the helms chair, sat Sethe, bare chested and covered with an equally undressed Coral.

She uttered a small squeek, and Sethe looked over Corals body to see her, standing in the doorway. Tseneca was horrified, felt herself go cold as floods of emotion swamped her. She mumbled something, an incoherent apology, and moved her glued feet off the deck, not knowing what else to do with herself. She fled the scene, eyes stinging, walking quickly back down the gangplank back to her room.
 Back to top »
Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 01:47pm    Post subject:

delete please!!

Tag: Cray
 Back to top »
Sethe Bhren
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 02:01pm    Post subject:

Sethe's heart froze as he watched her run off.

"Frak." He cursed, and Coral looked back at him, eyes searching him. Suddenly, it seemed as though she understood. She leapt off of him, pulling her gown back up from around her waist.

"Gods." She whispered. "I asked the wrong person."

He seemed to come to his senses, the horror he felt unclogging his ears. "What?"

She pulled her hair back, off of her face, a look that reminded him of the first time he saw her. "Yesterday. I asked Tseneca if you two were... you know... and she said 'no' so I thought... I didn't think to ask... well, you."

He looked down at her, trying desperately to figure out what to do. "Coral, I--"

She came over to him, Handing him his shirt. She put a finger over his lips. "Stop. Don't. There's no sin in attraction. That's what this." She gestured to the chair, "was. The more time you waste here, the farther away she's going to get."

He looked at her, her brown eyes intense. Her face broke into another one of those ruefull smiles. "What are you waiting for! Go!"

He bent and kissed her on the cheek, then raced out of the ship, pulling his shirt on as he went.

He burst through the door of her room. She must have just gotten there, because she was pacing uneasily.

"Don't you people ever knock!" She snapped.

"Tseneca--"

She held up a hand. "It's fine Sethe, I get it, its your business.... Please don't"

He could feel the icy guilt and dread come back into his system. So what? She was just going to let it go? But there was something in her eyes, a devastating sadness, that made him keep going. He didn't want to back away again, not this time.

She was avoiding him, launching herself around the room trying to keep her self occupied, but she was shaking. In two steps, he strode over to her and took both her wrists, trying to get her to stop moving.

She was angry, and fought him. He could feel her getting frantic, her muscles tensing. Then a shove, an invisible push, and he fell away from her. This was dangerous he realized, and thought back to Thyferra, and her uncle. Still he tried again, gripping her shoulders and pushing her against the wall to brace her. Her eyes were like fire, and also, tears were coming out.

He caught her hand as she tried to hit him, she grunted under his full weight. "Let me go!" She hissed.

"Let me talk!" He grunted. Almost magically, she stopped fighting him. She stared, eyes defiant.

He didn't release her, but held her there, up against the wall. He took a breath. "That back there, you have to try to understand it. Coral, she's... it wasn't how you think."

"Seemed pretty clear to me." She said angrily.

"Shut up and listen to me." He tightened his grip on her. "You can spend all the time you want, being tough and hard-headed as a rock, but I know better. I know you can't keep up the pretense of damn hard durasteel. You turn enough people away in your life you'll end up cold and lonely like that frakked ass planet we just got off of."

She opened her mouth, and snapped it shut, fuming. He continued. "If you really want to believe that I've been following you and carting you around this whole damn galaxy just because Emmett asked me to watch out for you, then fine, I'll let you believe it. But you can't honestly believe that the feelings I have for you aren't legitimate."

She was starting to relax, exhaustion probably, and her eyes were downcast, even as he told her how he felt. he kept going. "I--" He paused, then softly. "I'm not him." His voice cracked a little, above a whisper. "I can never be him. But I can love you, both of you, just as much."

It was an odd silence. One that left speechlessness seem right. He tilted her chin up so that her eyes were on his. "Can't you understand that?" The rawness he felt in his chest was almost overwhelming.

She finally spoke, as if calculating. "It's not easy."

He smiled a little. "Since when have things been easy."

She exhaled. "Absolutely never."

She pressed her forehead into his chest, it was so hot, he was almost worried her fever was coming back. He wrapped his arms around her, feeling the strength of her, the warmth of her. She let him hold her, for what seemed like hours. It was all the answer he needed.

After a few minutes, he pushed her away softly. "Its late, I should go." He brushed the hair back from her cheeks. It was getting longer, and was soft. He hadn't noticed till now. He started to go. But she stopped him.

"Will you... stay?" She asked. He saw, for once, a glimpse of the younger woman from the holo, the spark of electricity in her eyes making way for a certain contentment. He pulled his hand away from the door knob. Stay...

It was all he could have asked for.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 02:47pm    Post subject:

Clare was recovering, physically, faster than anyone could have guessed, even Badim. She was on her feet shakily, but had to keep to simple movements and have a direct bacta treatment to her surgery, delivered by a plastic bag that adhered to the area of surgery. Letting her receive bacta treatment while only hindering advance movements, of which meant she could only walk, sit and lay down. But it still gave her minimal mobility. Badim had gone to their suite and gathered some clothes for her aside from the patient gown, and she dressed carefully with the help of Badim. There was an obvious bulge where the bacta bag was underneath her black shirt, of which she hid better with a jacket with a hood on it. Her pants hung low slightly, just barely gripping her since the incision was right at her beltline.

They walked carefully out of the hospital and towards the hotel again, Clare was distraught, distant. Depressed. So was he, but she was taking it harder than he could ever imagine. They both had hurt when they both thought they had lost each other on Coruscant so many weeks ago, feeling like decades. Badim having felt he lost Clare forever, and Clare having felt she had lost the man she cared for.
But this. This stung Badim in a way he couldn’t comprehend, express except through tears. His chest had been tight since this whole ordeal began, and it was just getting tighter and tighter. He knew he had to be strong for Clare and to be with her, but it was difficult.

They made it back to their suite, where they sat down and comforted each other. She was frozen still, in shock and shivering. It could be residual shock from the operation and the revelation of their baby, or it could be the ice cold bacta continually bathing her incision. The door knocked and Clare hadn’t even flinched.
Badim stood and went to the door, opening it and seeing a young twenty year old in front of him. Lucas. Badim turned and welcomed him in.

Tag: Alex

Coral Callatros
Alex

Post Posted: Fri, October 08th 2010 02:48pm    Post subject:

Coral watched the man go, and with it, her Cloud City dream. With a loud sigh, she expelled the emotion, and locked the ship tight with her personal security net. The crew was inherently sloppy when it came to arming it, in the morning, she'd see to it that it automatically armed itself, should no key systems be online. Coral strolled the hangar district to get back to the hotel, taking idle time to check out a mechanic boy. His body was pulsing, muscles expanding and retracting as he wrenched a couple of a sockets into place. By the time he looked over, she was already in front of him.

"You might need to alter the third adjustment by a quarter, other than that, nice work."

The boy laughed. He was a good year, maybe two, younger than her. She didn't mind, it was the opposite of Sethe and that was what she needed to fix her current predicament. They shared a few cat and mouse games, but it was easy prey. The next time she really opened her eyes, it was waiting for the hotel elevator, his body was hard-pressed against her own, tongue exploring the outer part of her neck line. "Gods, what is taking it so long?" She noticed it was coming from the Presidential Suite.

Half-expecting it to be Jonas, the other half anticipating Lucas, Coral waited, keeping the mechanic at bay, until the doors opened. A small young woman rested inside, she was beautiful, and had it not been for the years in intel, she wouldn't have noticed the small rip on the left sleeve. The girl flashed a smile to the pair, "Beautiful night for a walk, yes?" It was a strange accent, a mixture of Corellian and Mantellian. Coral watched her go, disappearing around the corner, when the mechanic grabbed and startled her completely. He must've been aroused, as he bit her neck playfully, but it was enough to forget the girl.

By the end of the night, seven times later, the mechanic left and she was left playing with a small tool of the Escrow. How fitting...

Valexxia First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Clare Velez
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Sat, October 09th 2010 03:49pm    Post subject:

Clare’s eyes were fixed to the floor while Badim and Lucas talked at the door. Badim looked over his shoulder and his sights fell on Clare. He was probably wondering if she was feeling disconnected from the conversation, but in truth she just wanted to be alone with Badim. Recover if it was possible. Her head was heavy, filled with thoughts of regret and doubt in herself. She brought the hand that was braced against her knee to the bacta bag on her abs. Feeling the cold bacta through her equally cold shirt, the liquid trapped within the transparent plastic reservoir that adhered to her.
“Clare.” Badim said softly as he and Lucas approached the bed. Badim sat next to her while Lucas pulled up a chair to sit in front of them. Clare just looked at Badim without a sound, but the apparent look on her face showed acknowledgement.
“Lucas purchased a ship for us.” Badim said, wrapping an arm around her.

“It’s a Starwind yacht,” Lucas said sentimentally, with care for the two she could tell, “It’s…The least I can do for you. I’m also going to make arrangements for you two to stay on Kuat. Take a load off. R’n’R. It’s not a ding in credits by my standard, but it’ll be prestigious.”

“You don’t need to make arrangements, Lucas,” Badim said. Clare staying quiet as her eyes redirected to the floor while Badim continued, rubbing her arm while he did, “We’ll choose where we want to go.” Clare nodding silently.

“Let me at least give you credits to use. You two won’t need to worry about money while you’re gone.”

Badim looked at Lucas, to Clare and back, “I won’t turn it down. Clare?” Clare shook her head, agreeing with not passing up the credits from a concerned friend. Truthfully she didn’t like all this attention. She had told Badim before she didn’t like being in the center of things, now everyone was paying condolences, mostly to Badim since she was unconscious most of the time. She was the center of attention and she didn’t like it. She didn’t want special treatment, but their friends were concerned and wanted to help, and she wouldn’t turn it down.

“All your ship needs now is a name. It’s your’s to keep. Full expenses paid.” Lucas handed them a datapad, with the location of the ship and forms that likely Badim would fill out more than Clare. Registrations and IFF forms.

“Thank you, Lucas.” Badim said, the three of them standing to their feet, Clare getting up slower than Lucas or Badim. Lucas seemed worried that this was too much for her, and her responses were delayed. He walked over carefully and embraced her, wrapping his arms around her and warming her only slightly from the hug. Lucas turned to Badim, shook his hand and the two had a similar hug, ending with a reassuring pat to each other’s backs.

Lucas turned to the door and opened the door, before he looked back and said,
“May The Force be with you two.”

“You too,” Badim said. Clare attempted to say a late Thank you, but it only came out as either a whisper or an utterance of mouth movements. Lucas shut the door behind him and the two were alone again.

Badim was over at the deck in the suite, one hand rubbing the back of his head while another slowly and accurately typed in information on the datapad Lucas had handed them. Clare was at the window. The sun was setting over the Bespin Clouds and the scenery was changing from an orange to a deepening purple as night set in. The stars above began to come out and six moons came into view, slowly coming in and out of view as moons disappeared and were replaced with other ones. She lost track of time, her forearms had the impression of her jaw line imprinted on them. She forgot she was on her knees, resting her arms on the windowsill and resting her head on her arms. Clare slowly turned her head to the desk Badim was at, he had been asking her name three times already and the fourth is what made her mind click back to him.
“C’mere.” Badim said after he finally got her attention, gently waving her over.

Clare got up and she felt her knees ache from lack of use, and the still wearing off effects of the drugs. She pulled over the closest chair to the desk next to Badim and seated. Resting her head against his shoulder for comfort she looked at the datapad. All the information had been put in place except for a name and the accompanying IFF information.
“I wanted you to pick the name.” He said, “The easiest part of owning a ship.” He laughed in an attempt to cheer her up and it made her crack a smile, disappearing in a flash.

A flurry of names filled her head and her eyes darted within her closed eyelids as she filtered through them. Most of them were ironic melancholy references to what she had been feeling. No. She needed to find something that brought back a good memory, then she found it.
“The place we first met.”
“Tatooine?”
“No. The place where we first met.” she leaned over and softly tried to kiss Badim on the cheek, but her own strength was leaving her, though she got the thought across.

“The Killer’s Fate.”
“Two.” Clare clarified.

Badim nodded and typed it in: The Killer’s Fate II. He began to work on the IFF information, and Clare drifted to sleep. The girl’s voice was lessening, but she was still haunted within her dreams. Mommy?

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, October 09th 2010 04:32pm    Post subject:

The beat of the music moved with the trance of the light display, each color representing a deeper or bolder note than before. Jonas pressed against his body, his shoulders moving back and forth, but it was his ass that Lucas enjoyed rubbing against him the most. Ann Berlin was on stage, the fact alone, was awesome. After giving Badim and Clare a vacation, away from all this, Lucas decided to take one of his own. Ambition and failure mingled under the holographic cosmos, stars and stellar nebulae flashing against the ceiling. He could feel the electricity of the room, each person succumbing to Berlin's voice and the band.

Jonas pulled off his shirt, then helped Lucas remove his own. Their bodies were warm and sweat was beginning to accumulate between the two of them, especially with the horde of dancing flesh around them. Their lips met, locking and engaging in a fierce fight for dominance, before releasing and shouting their favorite lines. A breath of fresh air washed through the crowd, it was refreshing, breathing in the conditioned oxygen. Lucas kept his hands on Jonas' stomach, probably one of his favorite things about the boy he met on Iego. The rock solid muscles, so perfectly cut and divided into eight clean shapes. Lucas used the Force to pull him closer, sending a wave of emotion towards him, to caress and touch all parts of his body at once.

"That was amazing," Jonas allowed. Lucas had never thought to use the Force in such an intimate way, but now that he thought about it, it could've been so much more exhilarating. "Let's get out of here." They traced themselves out of the VIP club and found a private area, a balcony of sorts, which would soon be overlooking the sunrise... behind them, the beat of the dancefloor continued to drive their motions...
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, October 09th 2010 04:49pm    Post subject:

[THREE HOURS EARLIER]

Jonas was trying pick a shirt, one that would go best to the vibe of Berlin's sudden concert. It was a VIP event, only the precious few on the station would be in attendance. No doubt a younger, more vibrant crowd, but her shows were never less than amazing. Everyone in the galaxy would pay high-credit to be here, in his place. Luckily for him, Kuat had a connection to the pop sensation, and thus, Lucas had free tickets. Jonas crunched his stomach and lifted several weights, he needed to look his best. The kiss with Rylii was still in the back of his head, but all in all, it was only a kiss. Nothing romantic and it did not betray his feelings for Lucas. It was almost as if a switch had gone off, but was easily turned off.

Ding.

Jonas hesitated, maybe he shouldn't answer. Last time, that got him in trouble, and if ti was Lucas, he would've just stroll in. Ding, twice more. Jonas decided against his better judgement and opened the door, he did a double take. "You bitch."

Valexxia stood on the otherside, but before he could resist her, he felt a presence enter his mind and suddenly, he was no longer himself. "I've missed you Jonas. Ever since we made love the last time, I just couldn't stop thinking about it." He could feel a twitch, a small amount of control. He tried to resist her, but she was too much. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" His feet remained solid, at least he could do that much. "Kiss me." His feet moved forward, despite his internal protest and he bent over and kissed her. "Passionately." She commanded, and he did so.

She had him take her to the bed and lay her across, gentle at first, but Valexxia was never one to take comfort in gentle-love. It wasn't why she was here. Soon it was rough, then completely animalistic. When they finished, she spooned with him and whispered all her deepest thanks and loves. As she slipped her clothes on, she leaned in. "When I count backwards from three and reach zero, you will forget that I was even here. You'll return to whatever it was you were doing before you heard the door chime. Three." She walked to the door, and counted. Right before it snapped shut, she blew a kiss and whispered Zero.

Jonas snapped awake, he couldn't believe he overslept. Lucas was going to be here any minute, and he wasn't even ready. He rushed through the fresher, a mild workout, his body already seemed slightly fatigued. The mirror revealed a small scratch under his left chest pec, but it was nothing more - though he couldn't place where it had come from. Lucas entered, he had purchased some new clothes, but it didn't matter, he was just happy to see him....

Valexxia First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Sat, October 09th 2010 07:35pm    Post subject:

Kyp walked the city in the clouds for several hours. He had slipped through many of the cities facilities but had found none of them quiet enough. He dared not go near the concert and casino. With all options wasted he found himself back in the hospital.

He strolled the halls in an idle search for the aptly named Jane Doe. She was undoubtedly still in the care of the hospital. She couldn't be moved till her health was nominal. Kyp had arranged in his time off that she be taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to begin receiving instruction on her use of the force.

Kyp moved up a level and began his counter clockwise patrol. He side stepped the nurses as they passed and stopped short of the service desk. Through all the sounds of movement and medical machinery he heard a soft voice.

He poked his head around a corner to see his mystery woman laying on a bed with a young boy tucked under her arm. She read from a blue book with waves and some kind of creature on the front cover. "What color is this?" the boy said between to absent front teeth.

"I....I don't know." She rubbed the paper and smiled to the child. "I'm sure we'll figure it out eventually."

She was learning almost as much as the child was. Kyp felt guilty again and stepped away from the door. He stared over her and the boy's charts. They were both due for a few more days at the facility. And seemed to be getting healthier each day from what the records were showing. He didn't need them in all honesty. He could see the stark difference.

Kyp stood in the door and cleared his throat. Both of the patients stared up to the six foot figure invading their reading session. "Hi, my name is Kyp Durron, I'm here to speak to you about your transfer. I need to speak to you in private."

The two of them looked at one another and Jane was the first to speak. "Don't worry, little one. We'll finish off this when I'm done. She lifted the boy off the bed and he ran out of the room. "Are you a Jedi?"

He was unsure whether he should lie about that or not. He was not wearing his robes so he could probably get away with it. "Yes I am. A Master in fact. I just needed to check up on you to ensure you'd be able to travel in a few days."

"I feel better than I did a few days ago when I woke up." She stared at him, searching for the right words to ask. "Who....who am I?"

Kyp's heart dropped in his chest as he knew his answer would cryptic. "Only you can answer that."

"I can't remember anything before a few days ago." She said as she rubbed the healed over cuts and gashes on her arms.

"That's what the Jedi are here to help you with. See you have an amazing gift. Perhaps if you learn about it you'll be able to eventually remember where you came from." He knew that was not a possibility but he'd say anything to comfort her.

"What gift?" she said with a heavy sigh.

"This one." Kyp proceeded to lift everything in the room, including himself and her bed.

She stared over the rail in amazement. Perhaps she was unsure if her fledgling mind was fooling her. Kyp gently set all the pieces down again and smiled. "I can do that?"

"Eventually, you'll have to learn over many years." Kyp rubbed his growing facial hair and stood up. "Well I am glad to see you're better. I'm sure you and I will cross paths again. Take care." He choose not to use the trademark Jedi one liner for departure.

"But I have so much questions," she said as she tried to get up but was restraining by invisible hands.

"One's that I can not answer. Stay put." Kyp kept the grip tight as he retreated away. Once he was far enough away he let go and quickly moved back to his room. He wasn't sure he could stand lying to her anymore. He felt like he was tearing apart what he had built or torn down. He was unsure which to think.

Kyp hastily closed the door to his room and laid down on his bed. He was sure he had lost Jane minutes ago but he had not stopped moving till now. The further away he was the better her life would become. Finally as his heart rate settled he closed his eyes and relaxed, turning his mind to other problems and solutions.

Back in the Saddle First Previous Next Latest

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Sun, October 10th 2010 11:59pm    Post subject:

The sun came in and trailed across the bed. Tseneca could feel Sethe breathe and then relax in his sleep. His arm was heavy across her, and she tried not to move for fear of waking him.

She pushed her face into the pillow, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, thrusting her hair back from her face. He felt her move and loosened his arm absently.

They'd gone to bed so late, the emotion of what had happened, all of it, exhausted them. They hadn't talked, had removed their top layer of clothing, and had curled up on the bed without even turning it down. they'd fallen asleep just like that, against one another, entangled.

Now, as the warmth of the sun above the clouds fell over her wrists and arms, she sighed, a warm feeling of contentment passing over her. It was a latent happiness, one that, in turn, she felt she needed and yet didn't quite disserve. She let her fingers light across Sethe's hand, the rough and calloused pads of his fingers, and sharp angles of his wrist. For now, this was okay. for the moment, it was enough.

He stirred , the strong intake of intitial breath coming through her thoughts. He grunted, and pushed himself up a little, leaning in with warm breath and caressing her cheek with her lips. She turned onto her back, and his dark blue eyes pored into hers so... incredlibly.

He leaned down and kissed her, tender and deep. She could feel the outgrow of his beard deliciously harsh across her skin, the feeling of aliveness penetrating to her core. his lips traveled down her neck, her declate. Still slow from sleep, his hands manuvered down, over her breasts and further to her belly, where he pulled up her tunic. She felt her nerves sizzle and pop at the touch. His eyes gleamed as she met them, and he nuzzled the lower part of her stomach, where she knew there lay her tiny baby. He was so gentle...

He lent himself to her, and in that early light, they made love, still dazed and groggy from sleep, but in a way that made it wonderous. She felt, in ways that before then hadn't seemed quite possible. The strength of his body over hers, beneath hers, unleashed, unburied such levels of desire in her. She could feel thrumming, like the bass string of an instrument, resonate throughout her. Magic.

Sethe sat up, his skin radient in the light. She watched the shadows play over the contours of his torso as he flexed, stretching.

she rolled over and propped herself up on her elbow, allowing her fingers to trace the lines on his back. Several hours of sex and talking, several hours of an intimacy she was not accustomed to, made her bold.

He looked over, brushing his hair back and smiled at her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her.

Her injuries were less than apparent. She felt relaxed, almost pain free. She told him so, and he seemed relieved. But now, there were other things to think about.

"We'll need to leave for Necropolis. and soon." His face was serious.

She nodded and began to pull the articles of clothing up off the floor, out of the folds of the mussed bed.

"Its another trap." She said.

"Absolutely. But there's only one way to spring a trap."

With a fist full of cast off clothes she gave him a rougish wink and shut herself in the bathroom.

Alright lets get the heck outta here!
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Bespin: Cloud City
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: