Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Transport Frigate, Blight Leaper (Currently at Bakura)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Transport Frigate, Blight Leaper (Currently at Bakura)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, March 22nd 2010 04:55am    Post subject:

Stars.

He had forgotten the beauty of hyperspace, the time it took them to pass the view ports... they were all so quick, and each might've held a planetary system, with millions of lives rotating around the center. Iego was far behind them now, the hell hole no longer swallowing everything he dreamt of. Jonas stared into his reflection in silence. Lucas was fast asleep, the angel drugged, and Tseneca presumably dreaming in her quarters.

The Blight Leaper was a beautiful ship, yet Iego had mangled her into an injured, limping creature of space. Its hull was fragmented and torn, the interior shattered by the impact. Computer screens dangled from their locations, chairs overturned and laying broken. Much of the Blight Leaper would take years and thousands of credits to overhaul.

In a weird way, the Blight Leaper had reflected exactly his own story. A prestigious boy, rising up and taking aim at the shipping industry, under the dedicated care of Boots, a fatherly pilot. Then one day, by sheer accident, it all came to a crashing halt.

Now, not a credit to his name, an industry that had forgotten him, and a beaten body, Jonas travelled with strangers in hope of something better. Anything was better than Iego, everywhere. Even Nal Hutta. His eyes closed, he could feel his heart beating with excitement, with a new path. He'd want to travel with them, help them in whatever way he could. Maybe they could all go into business together.

He left the reflection, not wanting to look into the eyes of a beaten man, one who had seen the greatest horrors of the galaxy, suffered the worst of solitudes, and the loss of his real father, not the biological bastard. Jonas rested on the medical bed, his heart slowing as he drifted into sleep. Kuat was a new start, and he was thinking of ways how to repay them both... help Tseneca and the repairs to the Leaper....

Jonas Eisley First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, March 22nd 2010 12:39pm    Post subject:

Tseneca woke from her dreamless sleep slowly, coming out of it in a way that wasn't interrupted. it was nice, for once. circadian rhythm was something she took for granted during quiet times. She sat up, stretched and walked out into the ship.

Lucas was asleep in the sickbay. The angel was still out as well. Jonas lay with his eyes on the ceiling.

"Hey." she said soflty, approaching his bedside. "how are you feeling?"

She looked him over, then took a moment to adjust his bandages. he was pretty banged up. he'd need a doctor to look after him. she hoped there was a good one where they were going; she hoped Lucas and his family could afford it.

Tseneca, we're approaching Kuat. and not a moment too soon. my circuits are starting to overheat

She smiled at Jonas. "good news. we're here."
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, March 22nd 2010 04:37pm    Post subject:

It wasn't the drop from hyperspace or the tempted view of Kuat Drive Yards, it was the bickering between Lucas and Tseneca. There was a situation, and they were both arguing about how to go about it. Jonas rose from the medical bed, pain crawling up from his side and into the rest of his body.

He arrived on the bridge, taking on of the empty station seats, in fact, the last that wasn't flipped or tipped over. And that's when he saw it. Not one, but two Star Destroyers. Holy shit. Adrenaline kicked through his veins, the pain leaving his body for a moment as he observed the information processed by the sensor network. Not surprised, they were all jammed. "What the hell is going on here!" Jonas exclaimed, worried half to death that the turbolasers facing them, were seconds away from firing.

"It's nothing, but standard procedure." Lucas retorted, but it seemed as though it was aimed at Tseneca as well. "It's actually a light load today-" Lucas paused because the Star Destroyer had opened fire hundreds of turbolaser bolts were screaming towards them...
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, March 22nd 2010 05:09pm    Post subject:

Damn it, "That's not procedure..." They were just seconds from impact, "Don't move. They shouldn't hit us." He could tell that Tseneca was worried.

"Damn it, you better be right, Jedi." Tseneca said under her breath.

"Me too," Lucas answered, actually worried that something was about to happen, something that wasn't supposed to. Lucas closed his eyes as the turbolaser fire closed in on them, and to his surprise, he was allowed to open them a second later. "It went right over us-"

"More like, all around us. If we had moved, we'd be dead." Jonas said, incredible-shock in his tone.

I have an incoming transmission from one of the TIE interceptors.

"Let's hear it," Tseneca, more annoyed than relieved.

"Freighter captain, come to a full stop and power down your engines. We will tractor you in." the TIE fighter pilot's voice was tense. What Tseneca and Jonas didn't know, was the fact that they were in a private sector of space, reserved for High Nobles and Royalty. "The Owner of Kuat Drive Yards, and Leading Magistrate of the Kuati System wishes to speak to you... I'm acting as a booster for your communications array."

Lucas cringed and rejoiced at the same time. This is the moment he had been somewhat dreading for the last couple of weeks on Iego. He hadn't told them everything about himself, because he felt as though it would've been too much. Most people rejected him, maybe not at first, but his birthright and his bloodline was something of great importance on Kuat. He was a pureblood descendant of the Ten itself.

To a world outsider, no one would really understand this, but women servants called Telburns were lined up for him since his childhood. His parents would've been devastated to hear the news of his disappearance, but so would have the entire planet. Twin births are rare in the galaxy, especially on Kuat. And when his mother gave birth to pure-full blooded triplets, the House of the Common Peoples rejoiced. Three new families, a tremendous feat.

Before the Jedi Order, Lucas had been ready to embrace all this. He was ready to pick a suitable match, a Telburn to bare his children and give birth to the next nobles, perhaps even royalty of Kuat. But Anakin Solo had taught him so much, humility and that life outside the Palace and their own estate was so different. Love and choice of a mate was something he had never even thought of.

He flourished in the Jedi Order, but then again, so had his siblings. Damian became rebellious, and refused to return to Kuat and marry a Telburn servant. Bella wasn't any more interested, but had actually fell in love with hers. Adam Lakkaha, a Noble Son with a vast amount of wealth. She postponed the marriage and childbearing though, until she completes the Jedi Trials.

He hadn't seen his parents in almost six months, only holotransmissions and hyper-texts. His eyes swelled as she appeared on the screen, her attire colors of traditional standard: Deep Purple, the Color of Tragedy. It must've been hard on her, yet her voice was strong and direct, "Freighter captain, what are you doing in Kuati Space, more importantly in a sector reserved for Nobles and Kuati Royalty, not to mention your proximity to our shipyards? Why shouldn't I ask the Star Destroyers to eliminate you as a threat and relieve the burden you have placed on my officers?"

Lucas remained silent. She always had a knack of putting fear straight into the heart of those opposing her, something of a political feat she had accomplished over the years. He remembered it vividly when he was child, too. Not wanting to keep her waiting, he decided to break the silence. "Mom, I'm here. I'm home."
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, March 22nd 2010 10:33pm    Post subject:

Tseneca was just starting atmo procedures when the view outside the helm made her curse ten times. "Lucas! get your ass UP here!!!!"

Lucas stumbled in eyes cloudy from sleep.
"You brought us into a hive of imperials!" she started weapons procedures, bouncing in her seat like a dope-fiend on spice. "You KNOW how much I hate imperials. WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

"Relax Teseneca, the planets under imperial jurisdiction" Lucas said calmly, seating himself behind her, he switched on communications channels, knowing full well they werent working. he didn't bother to tell her that the guns on the ship weren't working either.

"And you didn't bother to mention that!?" she was furious. It wasn't his fault, he didn't know about her past, about Thyferra or Emmett. but he KNEW she ran illegal operations outside jurisdiction. he damn well should have told her--

Jonas limped in grunting. "what the hell is going on here!?"

"Its nothing but standard procedure... its actually a light load today."

Tseneca glared at him, but was cut short by blaster fire headed toward them. "Shit!" she manuvered around it, but bigger guns were firing up. "thats standard procedure!?"

"Thats not standard procedure." Lucas assured her that if they didn't move they wouldn't be hit. Just then, communications opened and the TIE offered tractor for complete shut down.

"no frakking way. we'll be sitting ducks!"

"just do it!" lucas hissed at her. She grudgingly complied.

the image of a beautiful, yet stern looking older woman appeared on screen. It adressed Tesenca, chastising her for entering Kuati royal space. she opened her mouth to reply, intimidated, but Lucas interrupted. "Mom, I'm here. I'm home."

Tseneca looked at him, astonished. She knew Jonas was wondering the same thing as she. Nobility? NOW what had she gotten herself into. she called him princie, for sure, but this was rediculous. After a brief exchange between mother and son, the channel switched off and they proceeded to be towed in by the defenses tractor beams.

Tseneca stared out the port, then turned to Lucas. "Okay kid. You've got some explaining to do".
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, March 23rd 2010 07:08am    Post subject:

"Okay kid. You've got some explaining to do," Tseneca's eyes fell onto him, the time had come. "I think it explains itself, it's a part of who I am, but not what I want to be known by, at least at first." The holo-networks were probably buzzing about his return, and the press authorized by KDY security were probably lined in all the star ports to capture this moment. He relaxed, leaning against the chair with more comfort than before. "Would you have fell in love with a stuck up rich kid?"

"I get your point," Jonas gruffed, "I probably would've judged you a bit more." Tseneca shot him a look, "Just saying!"

Maybe it didn't change anything, or maybe it changed everything. Time would tell. "I'm a person, and my name is Lucas."
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, March 23rd 2010 07:25am    Post subject:

Jonas rolled his eyes at his last remark, but grudgingly accepted the fact that Lucas was rich beyond comprehension... at least... his family was. Every war vessel in the Imperial Navy saw its way into this sector at least once, either by creation or maintenance. Jonas decided not to say anything, still marveling at the fact the Jedikid who rescued him, was heir to Kuat Drive Yards.

I could get use to this.

"Yeah, well, don't get too lazy," Tseneca had teased her artificial companion. The tractor beam was a slow journey across space, until finally they were on top of the shipyards. They were magnificently overdone, stretching as far as his eyes could see. Ships of all different configurations weaved in and out of the sector, as TIE fighters signaturally screamed by. Jonas could feel the apprehension from Tseneca, probably something she didn't want to revisit. The whole situation made him uncomfortable, and Lucas didn't look too thrilled himself, or maybe he did This was probably the most difficult time to read him...

His heart began to beat rapidly as they flew across the tight configuration of what looked like KDY headquarters. Turrets and turbolasers lined this place as they were guided inside of a massive hangar bay. The Blight Leaper was carefully set into a large spider-legged hold, with large metallic pegs supporting the bottom of the vessel. Small tractor beams also appeared, adjusting and correcting minor hull fragments. “Well, let’s do this.” Lucas breathed, “Sorry, I’ll explain more later?”

Tseneca grumbled at the sight of stormtroopers lining the hangar bay, along with Kuati Security personnel. In the middle emerged the woman of the viewscreen: Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad and a man nearby, and judging by his proximity, was her husband and the father of Lucas. Another uncomfortable sting, as he hadn’t the luxury of any kind of parents waiting for him, or caring that he had survived.

Lucas rushed to them, embracing his mother, and then the man. She bore tears and wouldn’t let him go for several minutes. Jonas whispered, “You don’t have any illegal substances onboard, right?” at a pass to make Tseneca more comfortable…
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, March 23rd 2010 11:07am    Post subject:

Tseneca hung back as they disembarked, watching Lucas greet his mother and father. Now he fit. She had always been confused by him, always thought he was a cocky playboy, but now she knew that there was more to him. He had a family. he was a good kid.

She couldn't blame him for not telling her. in fact, she'd never told him that she was the last living heir to a fortune of bacta on thyferra, a tycoons prodigal daughter. She'd never told him about her life in the academy, never even told him about Emmett. how could she give him a hard time about lying through omission?

Jonas hung back with her, just as uncomfortable as she. "you don't have any illegal substances on board right?" she grinned a little. great. two cocky kids.

"does an Iego angel count as illegal?" she joked back.

they watched the family get reaquainted. Lucas's mother she assumed was about ten years her senior, but didn't look a day over 30. Tseneca's own mother had been much the same. It was luxury that did that... an bacta. from the looks of it, Alaterial Pallanen-Davad was the ringleader in the family, a woman of great inportance throughout kuat. Tseneca was more then intimidated.

No sooner had she thought this but the woman's eyes fell upon her. She cringed inwardly. The woman was stern looking, with no misgivings as to who she was in the world. Tseneca felt quite the opposite and as the woman glided past Lucas to speak to her, Tseneca held her breath.

oh boy... she thought
 Back to top »
Alatáriël Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, March 23rd 2010 03:05pm    Post subject:

She approached the younger woman, "Lucas informed me that you had saved his life," she glanced over to Jonas, "Both of you. I am in your debt, and Kuat will be as if it were your own homeworld. Whatever you want, I will do whatever is in my power to grant it." She flicked her fingers, as one of the employees rushed over to her. "I want this ship repaired as though it were new, starting tomorrow morning." And with a small grin, "It'll be better than new once we are done with it, the Corellians know very little about shipbuilding."

A younger woman, stepped next to Arlyn, the Human Replica Droid taking visual identification of both of them... later she would run their faces and identities through the galactic-police network. In an effort to distract them, Arlyn spoke in a lower voice, "This is Alisson, she will take the woman inside to our private physician, once the hangar has cleared out. The rest of you are welcome to join us at our Estate, unless you prefer other arrangements?"

She gave them a second, maybe two to process, before answering the question for them, "Of course not. Then let's get under way, Karl, clear my schedule for the rest of the week." She turned and started to walk towards her luxury shuttle, something that would look like the Queen of Naboo travelled in a hobo-wagon.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Fri, April 23rd 2010 11:02pm    Post subject:

After A Restful stay On Kuat

Tseneca fired up the engine, ordering Lucas, Allison, Jonas and Firi to strap in. She flipped a switch raising networking with Kyp's ship.

"Alright, looks like we got a full crew. Kyp, do you copy?"

There was an affirmative and She began departure checks with SAMM. Everything was in the green.

Lucas leaned toward her, pressing his fingertips to her hands flat on the controls. "Try something. Close your eyes."

She looked at him. She didn't want to do this now. "Are you kidding me?"

He grinned. "C'mon. If not now, when? Feel. Don't think."

With her fingers on the controls, she allowed her eyes to flutter shut. She recalled that place in her, they eye of the storm kyp had mentioned to her, and drove herself to it.

It was difficult this time. Hard to concentrate. She opened her eyes. "Lucas, I can't"

"Yes you can."

She went back in, pulling at the threads of force surrounding her inner being. She felt the thrusters whine as the ship lifted off, her hands moving the controls, herself blind.

It was like this she eased the ship out of Kuat and into atmo. She opened her eyes as the Blight-Leaper joined surrounding space and pressed herself against the seat, perspiring, breathing hard.

Lucas patted her elbow. "See, I told you."

She heard the comm crackle, Kyp mumbled the same thing to her over the speaker. She sensed a hint of pride in him.

"SAMM." she said softly. "Make the jump to Hyperspace. Next stop, Nal Hutta."

She had a feeling she had just taken the first step into a much larger world...

Tag: Alex, Kyp
 Back to top »
Alisson
Alex

Post Posted: Sat, April 24th 2010 04:25am    Post subject:

"We're going to die," Jonas mumbled to Alisson, though loud enough for Firi to hear the comedic distraction from his real fear. She noticed humans performed this type of verbal communication often, sometimes masking their real feelings all together. As Tseneca guided them out and into hyperspace, Alisson took an interesting attachment to SAMM. She accessed the information he allowed her to see, typing a Thank you command into the prompter, before returning to the viewscreen. Kuat had been her home, and though she had made political and business trips outside of the system, she was alone. No longer bound by task, but complete freedom. It was a strange feeling, her processors still attempting to figure out her next move.

Ryan and Arlyn had actually asked her to guide and watch over their son, but do so without Lucas knowing. "You have a beautiful ship," Alisson said, breaking the silence inside the Leaper. "I have the list of modifications the KDY engineers and technicians provided." A few additional gifts, in form of comfort upgrades had also been given.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 11:49am    Post subject:

They came out of hyperspace, and Tseneca strode over to the helm. Lucas was there, and everyone else must have been asleep.

She took her seat and messed with his hair. "Well, at least my co-pilots awake."

Tseneca, incoming transmission

Lucas gave her a worried look, but she shrugged and flipped on the screen.

"No frakking way..."

it was Badim Soilding. Talk about a blast from the past. She'd run a job with him a few years back, meant to grab a rodian bounty hunter named Lodi Celis. The mission had gone terribly wron, Soilding hadn't told her he was an assassin, hadn't told her he was working for Urnath Dirod under the gun to kill Celis for a personal vendetta. She had been furious when she'd found out, but by then everything had gone out of control and she'd had no choice but to stand back and watch as Soilding killed what she was getting paid to bring back alive. Before the job was done, she'd nearly been killed twice, with Soilding blasting his way through shadda's underground. After the amount of credits she'd lost to him, she wouldn't have cared if she never saw him again.

"Where the hell did you get this number?"

Soilding grinned. "Aw, C'mon Tseneca, is that any way to greet and old friend?"

She crossed her arms. "You're no friend of mine. You've got a lot of nerve calling me up. who gave you get my line?"

"You did, Tsenaca. Something to do with a Favor?"

She thought hard for a minute, remembering uttering the words "I owe you one" shortly after he'd blasted a bogey over her shoulder.

"Don't tell me you thought seriously about that." She said, blushing.

"I did" he glanced over at Lucas. "What, your dating younger men now?"

She glared at him, and watched Lucas squirm in his seat. "Hardly. What do you want Badim?"

he grinned again. "just so happens I need a lift off this rock."

"Too bad, we've got business on Nal Hutta, we're not going near Shadda. Plus i've got a full crew."

He looked at her square. "I know for a fact that bucket of yours can hold more people than you must have on board. Plus i can make it worth your while." He pinched his thumb and forefinger together, dignifying a deal.

Tseneca rolled her eyes, and put him on hold. She pressed her fingers to the bridge of her nose, thinking.

"You do owe him one..." Lucas said softly.

"Quiet, you." She flipped on the comm. "Alright, well swoop by, be ready to leave at docking bay five, in 20 minutes. And I mean 20 minutes."

Soilding smirked. "Roger that." And the screen went dark.

"Why do I get the feeling I'll regret this..."

I hope this is okay, i dont mind people talking for me at all, as long as i can return the favor. it makes things go faster, yeah? anyway, go ahead and take it from docking bay five, Orrion. assume we've landed already.

Tag: orrion carn
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 04:45pm    Post subject:

Lucas wasn't sure how to feel about picking up new people, his fingers keeping up with the sensor log information, but really, he was just trying to look busy. What if this guy tried to take the ship? "We need security droids," he said as a joke, "We are getting in the bad habit of taking on random people, who turn out to be something crazy."

"Like the son and heir of Kuat Drive Yards?" Tseneca shot back.

Lucas smiled, "Well, it wasn't that I lied, I just omitted the information. Plus you never asked!" The Blight Leaper altered course to Nar Shadda, as Alisson entered the bridge. It only took her a second to figure out they had a change of plans. Alisson, actually, was exactly what Lucas had just mentioned to Tseneca. Everyone thought her to be human, when in fact, she was replica droid. This freighter was becoming an odd collection of friends with mysterious backstories. Lucas made a mental note to ask everyone, about everything. Lay it all out in the open.

"Nar Shadda?" she questioned, taking a seat behind Lucas.

"Correct, we are altering course to fulfill a favor of Tseneca."

"A favor?" Alisson inquired, curiosity in her voice, as she looked to Lucas for an explanation. Once again, the ship's A.I. computer, SAMM, answered.

"It's a long story, a text message might be faster."

"Samm!" Tseneca was surprised.

Lucas folded his arms, a humble smirk prompting her to explain what had happened between her and this Badimguy.
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 07:14pm    Post subject:

Clare, Diann and Badim stood at Docking Bay Five as instructed, Badim managed to salvage the credits Clare gave him, hopefully it would be enough to sooth Tsenaca, and end the hate she had for him for killing Lodi Celis. He had no choice, Dirod had threatened his family on that one. Surely she’d understand his motives, even though they were wrong. But it was the night before his Assassin life changed with Sara. He looked at a nearby clock in the bay, Twenty minutes exactly… She should be here by now- before he could finish his thought, The Blight Leaper descended into the bay and the loading ramp lowered, then a black figure appeared from inside, then it stormed towards him. Tsenaca.
“Get your asses on here now.” She barked. They didn’t skip a beat. They began climbing up the ramp as Tsenaca took up their rear. Before he got to the top of the ramp, Badim turned and said, “Head’s up.” then tossed the bag he had been holding towards her. She caught it and asked, “What’s this for?”
“You did say you would have gotten six thousand credits for taking Lodi alive, now you have it.”

Tag: Jess, Alex
Badim Soilding First Previous Next Latest
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest
Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 10:20pm    Post subject:

Tseneca filled the rest of the Leapers passengers in on Badim as they docked. She let the thrusters whine her irritation as she docked. Badim met her with that ruefull grin of hers, he was accompanyed, as always, by a stark beautiful, somewhat dangerous looking woman.

Badim tossed her a bag, as he entered. Her collateral from their mission together. She squinted at his back as he marched up the gangplank.

"Don't think this changes anything." She called after him, half-heartedly. Actually, she was a little pleased and somewhat surprised.

Badim and the woman, whom he'd introduced as Clare, took a seat in the common. Tseneca sat across from them, arms folded across her chest."Lucas. take us out." Tseneca called over the comm to the bridge.

"are you serious?"

"Yup. you'll have to do it eventually, a short moon jump wont kill you."

Um... I wouldn't count on that... the sound of thrusters starting and liftoff, along with Lucas talking excitedly to SAMM faded as the lifted.

Tseneca looked from Badim to Clare. She became more serious, pushing aside the animosity she felt toward the man, needing some answers. Her ship was already such a motley crew, she couldn't afford anything to go awry. "Mind telling me what this is all about?"
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Mon, April 26th 2010 10:54pm    Post subject:

Just letting you know, it's not just Clare and Badim, there's Diann too. Just a head's up ;)

--

"We just needed a ride off the planet. I hate Shaddaa," he paused for a moment, gathering his thoughts, "I killed Dirod more than a week ago. A second time three days ago, shortly after he took his revenge out on my parents," he paused once more, "Now all of his organization is out to get me and anyone I'm with for cutting their paychecks."
Tsenaca's eyes opened a little wider, before she could speak in response, Badim continued and finished, "The time with Lodi, I had no choice but to kill him. He threatened my family," His head sank and his eyes gazed at the floor, "If he hadn't threatened them, I would have let you take him to wherever you were going to." He looked back up at Tsenaca, allowing her to get her words in.
"Alright, in the short time we knew each other back there, you never lied to me," she said, standing then looking at the ceiling for a flicker of a moment, then set her gaze back on Badim, "And if I asked why you were killing Lodi, you would have told me upfront." She tightened her arms around her chest even tighter, almost to squeeze her next sentence out, "So, what's with this, 'I'll make it worth your while' thing you said?"
Badim straightened, looked at Clare and Diann, focused on the thought of Sara Soto and then resolved, "I'm looking for someone. And they're helping me. We just want an outlet to search from. We'll go wherever you go, and we'll do whatever you want us to. I'm ten times better in my fighting skills then I was five years ago, and I know you can vouch for that, Tsenaca."

She paced back and forth for a second, thinking and then replied, "What about Clare and Diann... What about them?"
"I can vouch for them, they took down a group of weequays with me four days ago."
"What else can they do for my ship?" She specified this time.
"I'm good with mechanics," Clare said, "I can spot a fraud of a product you buy, I am also trained in the Way of the Blade."

Tag: Jess I don't want to take all the talking here :p , you can make something up for Diann, I haven't refined her yet. Oh, the Way of the Blade is a melee practice I made up. Both Badim and Clare are experts at it. You can find out more about it here: http://unity.swrpgs.net/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4108#4108
Clare Velez First Previous Next Latest
Sara Soto First Previous Next Latest

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 01:20am    Post subject:

"Why are you going to Nal Hutta anyway?"

Tseneca shrugged watching the women as the talked amongst themselves. "We're tracking down Vera Nico here in the thick."

She squinted at her. "You do your jobs, Tseneca, but I never took you for a mercenary."

It was an unasked question. She pulled him aside where the others couldnt here. Still, she avoided eye contact. "It's Emmett. I intercepted a transmission from Nico to him out of Corellia. Their connected, how, I'm not sure. Only way to find out is to track her down."

She'd told Badim about Emmett when they'd worked together. He was the only one she'd told. She'd often wondered about her weakness in revealing it to him, but back then it was still fresh. And she'd been younger.

"You think he's still with the empire?"

She shrugged. "I have no idea. Do me a favor and keep that to yourself."

Badim grinned. "Isn't that what this relationship is all about anyway? Pulling favors?"

Tseneca couldn't help but smile. It was good to see him again, even though he drove her bonkers.

Im... overheating SAMM said in a pained voice.

Tseneca strode toward the bridge. "No you're not, stop exaggerating. Lucas pull up on the beats a little. Good." As the ship stablized, Blight Leaper's assorted crew filtered out of the metal work. Firi, Jonas, Allison, and Lucas entered the commons to great the guests.

"We've also got Kyp Durron on standby. Badim Soilding: I give you the crew of the Bight Leaper."
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 01:51am    Post subject:

He looked at the faces that belonged to the Blight Leaper, young, diverse. Fit for anything that could come their way. And now Clare, Diann and himself were now part of it. He could only say one thing to the crew, "Glad to me you all."
Some laughed and smirked at how formal he said it. I guess they're a little more diverse than I thought. He turned to Tsenaca and asked, "Can I ask where our quarters are? Or are we suppose to just sleep on these chairs?" he finished, jestering towards the chair he had been sitting on.

Tseneca turned to Badim and inquired, "I thought you knew for a fact that bucket of mine can hold more people than you must have on board?"
Badim laughed, "I didn't, but I had hopes that it did."

The crew can come up to Badim, Clare or Diann at any time and ask questions about the new additions. :p

Tag: Jess, Alex, Kyp

Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 06:26am    Post subject:

"Badim Soilding: I give you the crew of the Bight Leaper," Lucas smirked, it was more dramatic than she probably intended. Lucas greeted them each, before launching into a quick explanation of all in company. "I'm Lucas Pallanén-Davad, Padawan of Anakin Solo. I've finished most of the Jedi trials, currently operating as an independent-study. I want a career in inter-galactic diplomacy." He had never shared that tidbit of information. "This is Alisson, we grew up together." He left out the fact she was a Human Replica Droid designed by his father to run Cybot Galactica and Kuat Drive Yards while his parents were away... Her programming included a massive arrangement of protection-protocols. Very few would pass Alisson and live to tell the tale, should the need arise.

"The tan fellow, is Jonas Eisley-" Jonas dipped his head, "We found him on Iego with Firi-" the half angel and half human, recently traumatized by Nico's slaughter of her demon comrade. What had interested Lucas, however, was why Nico had "saved" her. "One of the most beautiful and kindest persons I've ever met. She saved all of our lives," his hands pointing to himself, Jonas and Tseneca, "when we crashed on her homeworld about a month and half ago."

"Glad to meet you all." Badim responded, his tone taking an awkward formality to it. They snickered afterwards, returning a question to Tseneca. "Can I ask where our quarters are? Or are we suppose to just sleep on these chairs?"

Tseneca turned to Badim and inquired, "I thought you knew for a fact that bucket of mine can hold more people than you must have on board?"

Badim had laughed, "I didn't, but I had hopes that it did."

Now that the minor introductions had been settled, Lucas had a positive feeling with his new shipmates. He smiled to each, in particular Clare. In a kind jest, "I wonder if your Way of the Swords can compare to my training with the lightsaber..."

Alisson interrupted the general meet-and-greet, "We've arrived at Nal Hutta." she was reading a private display screen, no doubt flirting with the ship's AI. "Master Durron is hailing us..."

Tag: Kyp, Jess, Orrion Carn
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 09:18am    Post subject:

Kyp wasn't sure what Tseneca was doing but he didn't care too much. When the Blight Leaper had landed Kyp circled above as three other beings joined the crew. Fortunately Kyp hadn't crashed into another ship while circling considering the amount of crisscrossing traffic. As soon as the ship landed it took back off lifting it's nose and returning to orbit with Kyp and the Vigilance trailing close behind. The Blight Leaper angled back towards Nal Hutta at well over port speed. Out here in the bum end of nowhere it didn't matter, Kyp thought as he pulled a few spins before pulling into formation off the Blight Leaper's port side. Kyp throttled down to match her speed so he could see into the bridge of the transport and opened a comm channel, "Welcome to Nal Hutta or Glorious Jewel for those of you who speak Huttese," Kyp paused taking in the planet from the cockpit. "So where on this despicable rock are we going to land?"
Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Tue, April 27th 2010 11:16am    Post subject:

Tseneca pointed out the quarters badim and his counterparts would inhabit, just when Kyp hailed them, asking where they were going to dock.

"Baatu spaceport. If i remember correctly, its like musical chairs down there, we don't need docking permission."

She took her place behind the controls and angled Blight_leaper around before finding a sizeable port to house the ship.

They landed, thrusters disengaging as the ship came to rest. Tseneca released the gangplank and the humid, sulfur polluted air filled the forward compartment.

"Well." She sighed out her nose. "Nothing to it but to do it..."

Okay, so, next post should be on Hutta. I figured we could make out way to the Strak Cafe, Dex is still sitting there, messing around. Feel free to do whatever, as long as we get to Drekka's palace at some point.
 Back to top »
Sara Soto
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, May 06th 2010 03:34pm    Post subject:

The crew reentered the Blight Leaper after their ordeal on Ootman Baatu. The crew was battered, scarred and charred in many different places, but for the most part, they came out unscathed. Their new addition to the crew, Dex, had a spirit within him, even if Badim didn’t keep to his promise of attacking him when things went wrong, she was glad he didn’t. The young boy redeemed himself by freeing them and leading them to Drekka. And to wherever Vera Nico was.

She looked at Badim’s face, bruised in places from being blasted to the wall. She couldn’t make any move towards him until he figured out his true intentions for finding Sara Soto beyond returning that locket… Finding meMy locket. Sara Soto wasn’t dead; Diann Reeves was.
Back on Kashyyyk, Diann and Sara were both survivalists, surviving in the Shadowlands for the challenge. She left her uncle, Shawn Collier behind in Rwookrrorro while she stayed with her friend. Until three months before Badim came, Diann never came back from hunting for food one day… She got worried and quickly searched for her. She’d search almost every location within five miles of their camp, then she dared to go to the Terentatek’s Lair. She braved the hollow caverns until she found Diann’s mangled body. She was still alive, but fading quickly. They said their goodbyes and Sara left before the ‘Tatek returned. When she found Badim being attack, she couldn‘t figure out what he was doing here. She thought he went back on his promise for Letting Her Go. She took on her friends name to fool Badim, getting a harsh comment from Clare. She still wasn‘t convinced with Badim, and for all she knew, she never will. He was… IS an assassin, and he probably will never change.

Diann shook her head of those past thoughts and kept her head in the present. She had first dibs on showers…
 Back to top »
Badim Soilding
Orrion Carn

Post Posted: Thu, May 06th 2010 03:51pm    Post subject:

Badim entered the main hold of the Blight Leaper, he left for his quarters and changed into standard clothing. Looking more like Tatooine rags actually. He sat there, exhausted from their escape from Ootman Baatu. Dex redeemed himself, and was now part of the crew. If Tseneca didn’t have a problem with him, Badim didn’t as well. He didn’t suspect Drekka to give him up, or to be intimidated and give up the info Tseneca needed so easily. He heard the engines roar and he felt his stomach jump as though a turbo lift was slowing to meet the door.
“SAMM,” Badim questioned curiously, “What’s the Blight Leapers next location?”

”We just lifted-off. I’ll let you know when we have a location picked out.”

“Thanks.”

“I didn’t think SAMM had acknowledged you so quickly,” Tseneca said as she walked in, making her rounds to check on the crew once more, “He can be stubborn sometimes.”

”You do realize I can still hear you two… Tseneca?”

“I’m aware of that,” Tseneca said, looking up at the ceiling to try and see SAMM, “I just wanted Badim to know that you’re prone to becoming stubborn.” She chuckled out the last part.

“So what’s with the visit?” Badim asked, “Anything you had to say?”

“…You proved yourself out there. I was just wondering what your plans are for the Leaper.”

“If Diann and Clare feel the same way,” Badim began while he scratched the top of his dark-brown hair, “I’d like us to stay onboard.”

Tag: Jess, Alex, Kyp Durron

Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Thu, May 06th 2010 06:03pm    Post subject:

Tseneca unfolded her arms, trying not to take such a harsh stance with him. In a way, Badim reminded her a lot of Emmett; stubborn, sarcastic, but an overall good guy. He was kind, and sweet when he needed to be, but could hold his own in a fight. She wished she could say the same about half the sithspit she'd picked up in the galaxy over the last fifteen years.

"Of course your welcome to stay on board. three minute showers, the water needs time to re-filter. And no back-seat flying." She joked.

Badim smiled, "Aye-Aye. Cap."

She chuckled and left. "When did i start running a boarding house?"

Tseneca left and continued down the corridor hall.

Lucas has picked out a location... We're heading toward Denon?

Tseneca shrugged. "I suppose. Thanks for running by me first. I have a feeling Lucas would run with a vibro-blade if we let him. Comm Kyp and make sure he knows too..."

Tseneca knocked on the door of Jonas's compartment, didn't hear an answer, and opened it. He jerked up, half naked on the bed.

"Frak! sorry Jonas..." She started to close the door, but he let her enter.

"Whats up?" she said, putting on a shirt.

"I wanted to see if you were okay. You've been awefully quiet. did something happen back on Nal Hutta?"

Jonas' eyes glazed a little bit. "I just need a break, some rest..."

Tseneca took the hint. "Got it, okay."

She left the compartment, and headed back to the cockpit. Lucas was in the co-pilots seat. He was grimy, usually pristine hair falling forward into his face as he punched coordinates in.

"onward, huh?" She asked, setting in her seat.

"You better believe it." and with that he punched the Blight Leaper into hyperspace...
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Thu, May 06th 2010 11:41pm    Post subject:

The blue realm overtook the Blight Leaper, Nal Hutta officially far behind them. His eyes closed for a minute, the peace of sanctuary finally washing over him. Tseneca touched his shoulder, "So, how did you handle the bomb?"

"Alisson and I found a jetpack and a service droid. Only took her a minute to transfer the device over then send 'em flying high." Lucas rose from the chair, "As much as I want to say up here, I just think I'm going to wait for the shower, then hit the hay." Tseneca nodded.

"Good night, Lucas."

"Good night, Tseneca." He repeated, taking leave of the bridge. He walked the corridor of the ship, it was large, but his quarters were close. His finger fell short of the entry button, instead, turning around and heading in the opposite direction. He stopped in front of different quarters, his finger hovering over the entry-request nob. Pondering, he decided to push his senses inside, in order to feel or anticipate emotions that laid on the other end.

Lucas sighed, retreating back to his own quarters. He collapsed on the bedframe, and into a deep slumber.
 Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Outer Rim » Transport Frigate, Blight Leaper (Currently at Bakura)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: