Main Site Forums Holonet Tools About
Forum Index Rules Log in Search Profile Memberlist Usergroups Log in to check your private messages Register
Jedi Temple
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Coruscant » Jedi Temple
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xerros Orade
Cheapy

Post Posted: Sat, May 01st 2010 10:53am    Post subject:

Xerros:

The wrist-rocket missed, and Xerros realized that he was in trouble.

His datapad, the sole reason he had initiated this crazy heist, was now on the opposite end of the room from him. Without his helmet and HUD, he had no way of knowing when the doanload was going to complete...and he couldn't hold the Jedi off forever. Despite his concetions about the Jedi being 'soft-warriors', this one was different. He seemed to enjoy the fight, especially when Xerros pulled out the lightsaber of the Jedi he'd killed and waded into swordplay with him.

All right then, he thought as the man charged towards him with a shoto in one hand and a saber in the other, Enjoy this.

Xerros deactivated his lightsaber and dropped it to the floor, kicking it at his opponent with booted foot. The cylinder flew at the Jedi's face as Xerros raised both gauntlets in the same motion as the kick and fired a pair of wrist-rockets, the last in his arsenal. The Jedi instinctively dodged past the spinning lightsaber, spun over the first rocket...and landed just as the second hit the floor at his feet.

The blast threw Xerros' attacker up and away, the edges of his cloak trailing flames. He slammed into the far wall and fell, somewhat limp. Xerros immediately sprinted over to where his datapad sat, barely three meters from the dazed Jedi. A quick glance showed that the download was 90% finished. It would have to be enough. He ripped the cables out of the terminal, not even bothering to disconnect them, and threw the device in his satchel before beating feet to the exit. As he scooped up his blasters on the way to the door, he heard the Jedi reignite his lightsaber behind him.

Lyra:

Lyra spied the perfect airspeeder for her purposes as she hopped across a particularly lengthy gap between buildings. It was a smooth, aerodynamic SoroSuub model that was parked about a hundred meters below the lip of the building she had just landed on. When her feet hit, Lyra spun around and fired a whipcord dart at the railing, securing the liquid-cable line to the top of the building. She glanced up to see that the Bothan Jedi was right on her tail, seconds from making the jump to follow her. She sneered behind her helmet...and steped over the railing.

Lyra plummeted in freefall, her line spooling out behind her. As she fell, she began applying the brakes on her line, ever so gently. Fifty meters, twenty-five, ten...Just as her line ran out and she jerked to a stop above the speeder, she saw the Bothan reach the lip of the building opposite to her. She disengaged the line, landing lightly in the driver's seat despite her armor, and slammed her datajack into the speeder's control port, hotwiring it in seconds. A quick glance showed that the Bothan was floating down the fire escape on the far building...so Lyra made good her escape, gunning the speeder's engine and soaring out of the durasteel canyon.

Then something went thump on the back of her vehicle.

Tag: Adan, Space Jawa I figured it was time to break off the fights and get into the chase aspect. ;)

Whosaywhatta?
Quote:
"Que?" - Me
"Queso?" - Jase
"Che Cosa?" - Alex
"Who say what now?" - Space Jawa
"...Remind me again why I don't set you all on fire?" :P - Moff
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Sat, May 01st 2010 03:24pm    Post subject:

Adan shook his head clear of the fog that had sprang up and threatened to drag him into oblivion. He had smacked his head, and hard against the wall when he hit. Both lightsabers already re-lit, he began to charge after the man, stumbling slightly as he went. That had been one hell of a blast.

He saw as he closed the distance that the door he had come through had been blasted open, but as he neared he noticed something else. What looked to be a small detonator on the edge of the ragged frame. Adan backpedaled, and turned his head just in time as bits of rock and metal pelted him and a fresh wave of heat washed over.

That explosion hadn't been designed to punch a hole, but bring down the wall... Which by the looks of it, it had succeeded. Adan stretched out his hand and sent a blast through the force at the rubble, but it didn't move. Cursing, he went to the other door on the opposite end of the archives and began working on getting that door open.

Jedi Knight - Denora's Jedi Academy
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 03:25am    Post subject:

Dryas had to pause a moment to catch his breath and refocus himself as he landed on the back of the stolen speeder and grabbed hold. It had been an incredible jump, one that had pushed him to the very edge of his limits. Even then, he had just barely made it, and left himself nearly out of breath pulling it off.

“You will pull over and exit the vehicle!” he shouted over the sound of the air rushing around them, waving his free hand at her in an attempted mind trick. Not surprisingly, it failed. Regardless of how strong her mind actually was, she was by no means a weakling, and the Dryas was still too unfocused, drained, and winded from his jump to obtain any results.

Instead, the woman began to fly in an irregular and bumpy pattern, intended to shake her Jedi pursuer off to his doom. It almost worked, but the Bothan found a handhold to latch onto and held on for dear life as the situation demanded of him.

”Have to…take it down manually…” he thought to himself, and drew his blue saber, activating the blade and ‘tapping’ it along the side of the speeder a couple times. It did nothing beyond some cosmetic damage, but for the immediate future, that was all he needed. The damage provided him a more solid hold than he had presently, and that would allow him a few moments to prepare himself to bring the ride to a hault.
 Back to top »
Xerros Orade
Cheapy

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 05:35pm    Post subject:

Xerros:

Xerros fled through the halls of the Jedi Temple.

With his robes gone he was horribly exposed; his beskar'gam was a dead giveaway that he was a part of the attacking force, and any Jedi who saw him would likely decapitate first and never ask questions. He passed a few younglings as he sprinted through mostly empty hallways, but other than shoving them aside or firing a blaster bolt over their heads to scatter them, he paid them no attention. They haven't been indoctrinated yet, he thought, justifying his actions. They don't deserve to die.

Yet.

In less than two minutes, he had reached the waste disposal pad where he had entered the Temple. Unburdened by stealth or those frakking robes, he used a small welder to seal the door shut behind him, another delaying tactic that he hoped would buy him some time. As he turned and began working on cutting open the sewer grate, he pulled his buy'ce out of the satchel and slipped it on. "Lyra, Fargut, do you copy?"

Silence.

Xerros' heart rate increased, and he worked faster on the grate. Almost there. "Lyra, Fargut, this is Xerros. Respond now."

This time his comlink crackled, and a familiar voice responded. "Xerros, it's Lyra. I'm-" Xerros heard what sounded like blaster fire in the background...and an ominous humming through the static. "-I'm busy at the moment!"

The cutting laser sliced through, and he hooked two gloved fingers into the hole and lifted the circular plate out of the way. "Where's Fargut?" he asked as he stashed his tools in the satchel and dropped down into the sewer with a wet sploosh.

Lyra:

Lyra jerked the steering yoke hard to port as the Jedi started to climb forward on the airspeeder's tail. The Bothan stopped his advance and hung on for dear life as the vehicle spiraled down towards Coruscant's artificial surface. She twisted in her seat and aimed another flamethrower burst at her pursuer, but the curve of the speeder gave him enough cover to duck down beneath the jet. "I don't know!" she shouted into her comlink. "I saw him engaging one of the jet'iise in front of the Temple before two of them jumped me! I'm inbound now with transport, but I've got a hitchiker!" She pulled back on the controls and leveled out their flight, pointing the speeder's nose towards the lower edge of the Temple. "Out!"

Lyra looped one arm around the rear-view mirror on the port side door, then flipped the speeder upside down.

Everything that wasn't physically connected to the speeder's cabin fell out. Datacards, pens, and a briefcase came sailing out of the passenger seats. The airspeeder's velocity sent them flying backwards, straight into the Jedi. He lost his grip with one hand in the barrage, scrabbling for purchase as Lyra sent her escape vehicle into a spin along the central axis.

Tag: DJ, Space Jawa The speeder chase will continue after Lyra picks up Xerros, but we'll be in our own vehicles. ;)

Whosaywhatta?
Quote:
"Que?" - Me
"Queso?" - Jase
"Che Cosa?" - Alex
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 07:35pm    Post subject:

Jase gripped his side a she limped towards the archives. he entire temple was in chaos and he wondered why. They were supposed to be better than this. It was why he ran his school, to make them prepared for these types of events.

Arriving at the archives, he wiped some blood from his lip and tried to open the door. It was, surprisingly, locked down. Jase gave his override code and the door opened, revealing Adan.

Adan! What happened in here?

Tag: Dj

Jedi Master- Jedi Council

Force Specialty: Precision Force Manipulation

Saber Form(s): Vapaad, Denora Akimbo Style

Favored Techniques Force Choke, Telekinesis, Shatterpoint, Force Lightning[/b]

Combat Skills: Close combat, sabotage, multi-weapon usage, ship to ship[/b]

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Please, please, PLEASE...... do not open the box....

Expand
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Sun, May 02nd 2010 09:27pm    Post subject:

Adan stepped back from the door, deactivating both the lightsaber and shoto and placing them back on his belt. He was about to begin to process of hacking the door to pieces, and continuing the chase, but he knew better now. That Mandalorian was long gone by now.

Looking over his shoulder, he winced. Scorch marks from hundreds of blaster bolts scored half the surfaces he could see, deep craters pocked the floors and walls, there were flecks of shrapnel embedded in the floors, walls, and data racks. Last, but not least, he himself looked like he had just been stood against a wall in front of a firing squad. Burn marks, holes, and rips were visible up his robes, blood from his head was still flowing where he'd smacked it into the wall, his eyebrow was cut open and somewhere, he was certain he'd broken a rib or three.

"Destroying more school property it seems, Master. One Mandalorian, heavily armed and armored, and extremely well trained. I headed here as soon as the attack happened. I got careless, caught up in the fight, and forgot to look for any devices attached to the consoles. He took information, but not much. He had that thing plugged in for maybe eight minutes."

He extended his hand to a far corner of the room, and instantly a small metal cylinder came to his hand. He narrowed his eyes in anger. "This must belong to a Jedi he killed.. He tried using it in the fight. I would've commed, but.." he paused as he pulled his twisted and broken comlink from his tunic, "I couldn't make any calls with this."

Tag: Jase

Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Mon, May 03rd 2010 02:57am    Post subject:

The grips Dryas had in the speeder weren’t the greatest, and he could thank the Force he was able to hold on as long as he did. It was enough to keep him from falling to his death, if nothing else. All the same, his grip had a limited lifespan, and the more extreme measures of Lyra, as he could overhear as she received a message from some man named Xerros, shorted it even more.

At some point, it just became too much, and the Bothan Jedi went flying from the back of the speeder up into the air and in the basic direction of the temple. His first thought was the panic, but he quickly took a few deep breaths to get his mind focused on how he might possibly survive the flight down. Once he reached the apex of his flight, he began to maneuver his fall to slow himself down as best he could and direct himself more towards the temple itself and more importantly, a window. His breathing came quick but deep as he continued to do his best to keep calm – he would need it, as he would have no room for error.

As he neared the temple and flew towards a window, he activated his blue saber and threw it forwards, where it deactivated after it punctured the glass, brought it to a breaking point, and finished its flight in a random pattern towards and then across the temple floor. Dryas was right behind his, taking out the window entirely as he rolled up into a ball and came through, rolling his body with what momentum he couldn’t loose as he hit the floor.

His Force-assisted aim and deceleration allowed him to land in a manner that didn’t risk killing him right off the bat, but it wasn’t enough to stop him from continuing his roll well after he intended, continuing to move until he came in contact with a pillar.

“Augh!” he shouted as he impacted and fell to the floor.

”Oowwww…”

Like it or not, it was the primary thought going through his head. The landing had been more or less successful, having kept him alive, and he didn’t feel like there was anything out of place or in serious condition internally. In exchange, he felt sore and bruised over nearly his entire body. It ached, and the very effort to stay conscience was now a challenge, let alone stand up again or resume his pursuit of Lyra.

“Aahhhhhhhhhhooooow…” he said half under his breath, the exhaling mixing with a general statement of discomfort.
 Back to top »
Xerros Orade
Cheapy

Post Posted: Wed, May 05th 2010 10:55pm    Post subject:

Almost as soon as Lyra touched down on the waste disposal pad, Xerros leapt into the back of the speeder, taking care not to drop anything out of his satchel. "Go go go!" he shouted unnecessarily as Lyra gunned the airspeeder's engine and slammed him back into his seat. The SoroSuub rocketed into the sky, darting between two skyscrapers that were competing for altitude with the Temple itself. Lyra was careful not to rise above any of the major buildings, keeping to the middle of Coruscant's industrial canyons as she weaved through towers and structures at reckless speeds. For five minutes Xerros held his breath as they headed for the Works, their pre-established rendzevous point with their underworld contact. Hopefully their assault on the Jedi had caught them off guard and CorSec was only just arriving at the Temple.

Finally, Lyra slowed her breakneck speed and pulled into an unoccupied alleyway, shutting down everything except repulsorlifts. The two of them listened for a moment, straining their ears and helmet sensrs for the sounds of police skimmers, then relaxed slightly.

Against all odds, they had done it.

Whosaywhatta?
Quote:
"Que?" - Me
"Queso?" - Jase
"Che Cosa?" - Alex
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Sat, May 08th 2010 01:39pm    Post subject:

Jase sighed heavily at Adan's words and led the Jedi Knight out of the archives as a host of personnel came to secure it. Finding the nearest bench, Jase sat down carefully and looked at the floor. He needed options...

"So, the Temple has been attacked and information has been stolen. Meanwhile, the thief gets away and we're left with numerous injuries. Also, we don't know if the newest addition to our academy is still alive. Fantastic..."

A technician came running up to them and Jase looked up to him.

"Master Denora, they seem to have stolen the names and locations of a number of Jedi.

Jase shook his head and waved the technician away. This was the last thing the already strained Order needed.

"Alright, Adan, three priorities...: The media will want a statement; we need to find Dryas; and we need bacta treatments. You work on finding the bothan, I'll handle the press."

Tag: Dj, Space Jawa

"Master the Force. Master your emotions. With these two tools, you will be feared by your enemies and your peers. Nothing else matters for the strong."

Expand
 Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sat, May 08th 2010 02:19pm    Post subject:

“Are you alright?”

Dryas looked above him, relatively speaking, to where a Jedi was kneeling to see if he was alright. Looking around what little he could from his place on the floor, he could see there were few others nearby looking and wondering if he was dead or not, though most were moving about in response to the attack.

“I’m alive.” Dryas said. “I’ll survive.”

The bothan began to sat up, and got help from the jedi that had approached him. Once he had successfully leaned himself up against the wall, he pointed out in the direction where Lyra had been shooting from.

“Out there, beyond the main entrance, there’s a tower. A sniper was shooting from it, I went out there with another Jedi. He didn’t make it, and fell from near the top. Someone needs to go out and retrieve his body.”
“You’re sure you’re alright?” the Jedi asked again, not wanting to leave if a still living ally needed his attention.
“Yes.” Dryas said, a little more forceful. “I’m sure I’ll survive without you here to watch over me.”

Without another word, he got up and left the bothan, presumably to either make sure someone attended to the fallen force user Dryas had mentioned or take care of it himself. Dryas himself, meanwhile, remained seated, making the best use he could of the situation to hopefully let some of the pain fade.
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Sun, May 09th 2010 07:06pm    Post subject:

As Adan walked through the temple he projected a sense of calm, and controlled purpose. He was singed, battered, bruised and in a few places broken, but he didn't let any of that leak into the Force. The Force was already in complete turmoil around the temple, and he definitely did not need to add to it.

Turning the corner he continued to sense his way towards Dryas. He had only known the man for the better part of a day, but the Bothan had a distinctive presence in the Force. All of Jase's students did, and that's what he used to find his way to the correct area.

Coming up beside him, Adan looked up at the shattered glass above, and at the visible signs of combat on Dryas. Leaning up against the wall himself, he said to the other Jedi, "You look like hell... What happened?"

Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Sun, May 09th 2010 07:46pm    Post subject:

Dryas looked up to see who he was talking to and recognized the Denora Jedi he had flown from Bogden with. He then turned his head back to look outward and pointed towards his former entrance point.

“Came through the window.” He said, then let his arm drop. “She tried to escape on a stolen speeder, I tried to follow, she threw me off and I did what I need to avoid dying. I had her for a moment, but she escaped before I got any useful information out of her.”

He let the air hang as he made a quick contemplation of just what it meant. There had been several points where he had made small mistakes that had added up. The jetpack, for example. All he needed to do what give it one quick cut and she wouldn’t have had such an easy means of escape. It could have perhaps kept her from escape altogether.

“Overheard a comm link conversation during her escape, however. Heard names – Lyra and Xerros. They were also working with someone named Fargut. It’s not much, but better than nothing.

You?” Dryas asked, hoping Adan had better news.
 Back to top »
Adan Blaise
Dj

Post Posted: Sun, May 09th 2010 08:04pm    Post subject:

"The two up front were the distraction. I faced off with their leader in the Archives. He got away with names and locations of Jedi. Damned Mando wrecked a good portion of the Archives as well while we were going at it. I couldn't stop him," Adan finished, rage flaring up inside him at that admission.

Pulling out his comlink, he keyed Denora's frequency and sent a message rather than an over the air broadcast, figuring he'd be speaking with the press by now. "Master, I'm here with Dryas. He's been injured quite severely, I'm going to begin treating him. We're on the main floor, corridor C."

Looking back down to Dryas, he said, "Try not to move. I have quite a bit of training with healing techniques, but you need to be absolutely still for them to work." At that, he immersed himself into the Force to begin finding the areas most damaged by the fall.

Back to top »
Dryas Quy'teff
Space Jawa

Post Posted: Wed, May 12th 2010 04:25am    Post subject:

“I wasn’t hurt that badly.” Dryas said under his breath in response to Adan’s report to Denora. He was certain that he would be fine if he could just get some time to rest. More importantly, he was sure there were others who were more in need of the fellow Jedi’s help than him.

However, the healing process was started before the Bothan could make any attempts to protest Adan’s decision to focus on him. As he felt the pain begin to subside, he found himself glad that this was the case. He may not have thought he needed the help, but blast it all if it didn’t feel great.

Instead, he decided to just relax and let the process run its course.

(Click Here to Continue the Story.)
 Back to top »
Jase Denora
Jase

Post Posted: Fri, May 14th 2010 10:01am    Post subject:

After making a vague statement to the press, the last thing Jase wanted to hear was that Dryas too was injured. Well, at least the bothan had survived. The news that Adan had was distressing, especially since they were dealing with Mandalorians. He had to keep this off of communication channels, the risk was too high.

"Adan, take Dryas and find transport back to Bogden. Use the school account to secure charter. Inform Sahana of this event and keep a close watch on the academy. These were Mandalorians, they will no doubt want revenge on me for killing their comrade. If they show up, kill them yourself or assist Sahana in doing so. Meanwhile, conitnue with Dryas' training until I return. I need to make some visits. And Dryas.... good work on staying alive. Next time, I expect you to kill your opponent."

With that, Jase headed to find a speeder. He needed to find the Solos, as well as speak to Ares Velure.

Tag: Dj, Space Jawa

Expand
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 04:35pm    Post subject:

Kyp flew his and Tseneca's speeder into a space a hundred meters from the entrance of the temple. Security had taken a firm hold over the temple after the attack. Kyp still didn't know details but that was one of many reasons he was here. Tseneca hopped out after Kyp as they strode confidently up to the security checkpoint. As a member of the Jedi Council Kyp quickly passed inspection with Tseneca as his guest. The pair walked silently towards the massive structure. This place had always amazed Kyp with it's sheer size and all the ages it's seen. Kyp lowered his hood and looked back at Tseneca who was tensing up the closer they got to the temple. He knew it wasn't the best time to walk into a place like the Jedi Temple. She'd have to talk to someone who was undoubtedly going to pick her brain in an attempt to help her. It was too bad she couldn't see it.

Kyp stepped onto the next flight of stairs and cleared his throat. "I heard your arguement with Lucas last night. I won't force you to speak to me or anyone else about your feelings. Know that we only want to help someone who is walking the razor's edge." Kyp looked back again to see Tseneca but this time didn't take his eyes off of her's. "The dark side comes hand in hand with a short life expectancy. I just hope you realize it before it's too late," Kyp approached her and handed over a guest pass. "I have business to attend to here. Walk around the Temple for a bit and when you want to leave or talk use the force to find me. Remember what I taught you."

With that Kyp left leaving Tseneca at the entrance. He needed to speak with the Security Administrator before he went and found the Vigilance.

Tag: Jess
Back in the Saddle First Previous Next Latest

Pilot of the Modified RZ-1 A-Wing Interceptor Vigilance

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 05:03pm    Post subject:

Year 41: Month 1: Day 7
09:22 Hours

The Jedi Temple had been penetrated and violated by some unknown group, and as a result, security doubled several times over. Jedi from across the galaxy had been recalled to investigate, and protect the younglings from a future engagement. It would probably be one of the safest places in the galaxy, right about now. Master Skywalker had seen to that. The New Republic beefed up its own patrols in the area, with checkpoints and guards standing at the ready, should the event repeat itself.

Lucas and Jonas walked the halls in silence, their eyes scanning the building's interior about them. The wonders of the architecture made it seem like it went on forever, and every time, Lucas found something new. The Coruscanti falcons, for example, he had never noticed them before. Sculptures of these wonderous birds, long extinct, perched and overlooking the inhabitants. They were beautiful, really. A message of warning, perhaps, that extinction could very well be carried out to all. Even the Jedi, who at one time, came so close.

As Jonas rounded the corner, the Force sent a shockwave of warning. Lucas stopped, his hands attempting to seize the boy, but it was too late, he was already around the corner. Lucas pushed himself against the wall and groaned. It was Jonas that had been the first to speak, "Hello Bella, I didn't think you'd be here." He didn't seem to notice Lucas was no longer at his side.

His sister's voice was smug, and even though he wasn't able to see her, Lucas could sense she was grinning from ear to ear. "Well, hello to you too, Jonas. Is that my brother, on the other side of that wall?" Lucas cringed, and used his best acting skills to stroll out like he didn't notice. It wasn't Bella that he was hiding from, it was the girl she was with. Lucii Halo. She was probably the best looking girl of their year, with amazing comphrehension and saber skills. She was able to spar with Mara Jade Skywalker for several minutes, before it considered a draw. Praise was showered upon her like a Naboo waterfall.

The blue eyes stared into his soul, her long blond hair fluttering as she crossed the distance between them, and in perfect slow motion, her hand slung against his face. Lucas was able to see the glee in his sister's face, the shocked laughter that was released from Jonas, and the anger from Lucii. The impact released a bunch of pent up emotions, and Lucas could sense the relief, a sense of a completion or finality from Lucii. Lucas touched the skin from the raw impact, his nerves still tingling.

"I should hack you down, right now." She hissed, her fingers grabbing her lightsaber. Lucas grabbed his own, he wasn't sure what to expect. Then in dramatic fashion, Lucii laughed. "Come on, Bella. We have better things to do." They didn't move too far, before Lucii stopped in front of Jonas, her eyes scanning him momentarily. "Like you." Her fingers traced his chest, before she trot off with his sister in tow. Bella flashed a clean smile, before they disappeared entirely around the next corner.

"Who was that?" Jonas asked, a little repulsed.

"Uh," Lucas, just a second before explaining, when Master Solo appeared.
 Back to top »
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 06:00pm    Post subject:

Kyp left Tseneca alone. And more so now then ever, she hadn't felt so alone. A wave of depression cascaded over her and she could not take a step further into the temple. This being evident, she turned and left.

There was nowhere for her to go and nothing to achieve on this planet. Yet it was a bustle of tedious busy behavior. She walked in confidence that she was invisible, but not so invisible to bother her.

So she wondered, long into the twilight, then the evening, then the night. She found herself standing outside a club, classic in red and blue and green neon writing. It was in some dialect of huttese, but anyone would know what it was. A gentlemens club.

She walked in, more or less to have a place to be, and took a seat in the back of the room.

"What do you need?" Said the waitress, a thin yet muscular twi'lek. "Fellucian brandy. two" Tseneca didn't hesitate this time. She was still hungover from last night's affairs, this wouldn't hurt.

The waitress left, then returned with the brandy, glasses fogged green.

"What?" Tseneca asked, inquiring about the green color.

The waitress smiled knowingly. "Traditional Fellucian brandy comes with a depth of offworld absinthe. Or didn't you know that?" She turned her back and left Tseneca to it.

Tseneca sat back and watched the women on stage, scantily clad and swathed in delicate scarves or gauzes. The moved like water, gyrating to otherworld music, arms and legs alternately akimbo. They were beautiful, Tseneca knew a beautiful woman when she saw one. And the men cat calling and gawping at them hollered this truth aloud.

Tseneca heard the words, felt them, coming back from her vision. The words that labled her "she demon...she demon." What birth was this to be then? The one from her waking dreams. What uncommon law child would be wrenched from her womb... If... when... what?

It was an open night for call girls, amatuer hour. Tseneca watched as a half hour passed, than an hour of local women hoping... for something... rose to the stage to dance. They were just as brilliant as the others, just as lithe and carefree in their sensual movements.

The loud ticking of seconds passed with the sounds of music, the hot boxing of tripping smokes of patrons, and the lude noises of lascivious men. As if a rubber band sprang from her mind, Tseneca rose, removed her jacket slowly, and walked forward to mount the stage.
 Back to top »
Jonas Eisley
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 06:28pm    Post subject:

Anakin Solo beamed, the pair bowing to each other, and greeting as though it had been a while. It was a little over a week since their last encounter, and Jonas supposed, a lot did take place. Nar Shaddaa and Denon being prime examples of what can happen on the Blight Leaper in such a short amount of time. Jonas excused himself, his own presence seemed much like a third wheel. Besides, it wasn't every day a Nal Hutta boy was able to experience the Jewel of the Galaxy, Center of Civilization Coruscant.

Jonas reached into his pocket, feeling the edges of credit sticks. Retrieving the comm badge, he attempted to get a hold of Alisson.

Jonas Eisley First Previous Next Latest
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 06:32pm    Post subject:

Kyp walked towards the back of the Temple where he knew he could find security. He had last felt Tseneca's presence at the entrance but she was no longer there or in the Temple. Kyp had feared she would just outright leave. Kyp clinched his fist in frustration. He had hoped his talk would have brought some sense to the woman. It seemed that she was as stubborn as himself, possibly worse.

Kyp moved quickly through the guards and into the security area of the Temple. Ever since the Temple's reclaiming years ago the security had upped it's presence. It seemed not enough. It was bad enough that a rogue Jedi had once came here and exterminated Jedi left and right. Now they had to worry about lowly thugs breaking in as well.

During his walk to the security area he had heard whispers of other events. Imperials killed, a Republic flagship destoryed. It seemed the galaxy was headed once again into a hell in a hand basket. Kyp had no doubt he'd soon be back flying the Vigilance against a foreign enemy.

Ahead a man Kyp hardly recognized as the Administrator brushed his hand over his bald pate. Kyp could tell he was stressed with all the recent activity at the Temple. Kyp approached and faced a wall of holoscreens to the man's left. On each one of the screens security recordings played over and over. "So these are the ones?" Kyp said eyeing the furthest right screen.

"Sure are. They got away with data from the library about a great deal of Jedi. We're still unsure to what end it was for."

Kyp rubbed his chin and then looked over at the other side of the room. On another holoscreen Kyp could clearly see the hangar bay for all the Jedi craft. Close to the front was the Vigilance, easily identifiable from the dome added for extra power output. "So the Vigilance made it here in one piece I see."

The Administrator turned and looked at the screen. "Sure did, she had a surprise waiting for us as well." The man reaching into his pocket and pulled a transmitter. The pulsing red light still blinking.

"As I had thought." Kyp said with a sigh of relief. During the trip to Coruscant he was unsure whether or not the Vigilance would make it.

"Are you having some trouble as well?" The admin tossed the transmitter into the air to which Kyp easily caught it. "I didn't destroy it since I was unsure what course of action you wanted to take. Just don't bring anymore trouble our way. I'm busy as it is," he said as he strode off.

Kyp eyed the device for a moment. This could work in his favor. Kyp pocketed the beacon and strode out of the security area. Inside the vast temple Kyp recognized a few presences. Lucas and his master Anakin had met up. With nothing else to do Kyp worked his way out of the security area and towards the Master and apprentice.

"No change comes without conflict. Perhaps my destiny is to be the irritant that forces the discussion, the blister that lets you know your boots don't fit."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tseneca Lowry-Fink
Jess

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 06:40pm    Post subject:

Tseneca came onto the stage. It was debatable whether she was posessed, out of her mind or just drunk. No matter, none of those who knew her were there and thus not able to form a diagnosis of her current state.

So she stripped and she danced, never answering to the calls from the men to remove her undergarments for she wasn't that unaware of the consequences. She moved like water, or air, or dark matter, not wanting to be invisible, not wanting that which the visions afforded her. She could feel the force flowing within her in the semi meditative state she now grasped, a trancelike dance of something much more than she was. Its glowing edges were dark rimmed, and silent... the battle had yet to be won.

She felt a hand circle her wrist pulling her stumbling from the stage, semi clothed. He was cloaked and she was unable to see his face, especially not now, not in this din, not even as he pulled a cape around her shoulders.... but that smell... familiar.

"Emmett..." She whispered
 Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 06:53pm    Post subject:

Whether Master Durron realized it or not, he had stumbled into a training session. Lucas grinned. "Uh, Master Durron, I do not think now-" One of the nearby Jedi spectators advised, but Lucas and Anakin welcomed him any ways. Anakin drew his lightsaber, and in similar fashion, so had Lucas. Master Durron was an expert, and legendary by all means of the word. He alone could probably defend the Temple against legions of the Empire's greatest. Lucas welcomed the challenge, as Anakin gestured to his old friend. Spectators were beginning to gather, Lucas could feel the energy about.

"Master Durron, you wouldn't want a padawan to best you, in front of all these people, would you?" Lucas edged the Jedi Master on. Showmanship was one of his favorite past times, something Anakin bugged him about. Confidence is important, but too much of it, will get you killed. Lucas didn't mind though, he just wanted one hell of a fight. One that would leave stories and gossip for several years to come. Lucas looked over his shoulder, and he could see Lucii and Bella approaching from the south wall. Yikes, she'll be rooting for Master Durron then.

"Don't get ahead of yourself, young padawan," He loved saying that, Anakin removing his robe for extra flexibility. "This will be a free for all. Have anything to say, Kyp?"
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 07:13pm    Post subject:

Kyp pulled the transmitter free from his pocket and tossed it gingerly to a corner of the room. If anything he wanted to be able to find the bounty hunter who had violated his A-Wing again. He was sure one was on the Blight Leaper but nevertheless two was always better than one. For a moment that thought worried Kyp. Perhaps not always as he eyed his fellow Jedi. "Just make sure you turn down the power on your lightsabers. It'd be a shame if I had to send one of you two to the hospital," Kyp said with a grin he had picked up years ago from Anakin's father.

Back to top »
Lucas Pallanén-Davad
Alex

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 08:01pm    Post subject:

The Jedi Order had seen competitions such as these, but it would be a fine catch to see a Solo and the infamous Master Durron take up the sport. For getting such a feat accomplished, Lucas would go down in history with his classmates. His eyes shifted from both sides, the hue of his lightsaber dimming as the magnitude decreased. He calmed his spirits, draining the joy and the anxiety from his body. Lucas sensed he was way in over his head here, but he'd put up a good fight while it lasted. After all, his reputation was now on the line.

Back flipping to a higher ground, he asked, "Ready?"

The older Jedi nodded, Anakin counting off, "One...Two..." Lucas jumped, his lightsaber passing below him to spark against Anakin's blade, and whipping around to meet Durron's counter. Not wanting to be caught between the two, Lucas was able to pivot, both blades passing over him, and connecting. Durron let out a laugh, the duel seemed a little humorous to him, but Lucas was hardly putting any effort into it, yet. Using his legs, he swept Durron off his feet, and kicked Anakin's left shoulder, knocking him to a lower level. Durron was fast, but Lucas could sense he wasn't yet operating at his best.

Using this as an advantage, Lucas sparred with the older Jedi. He pretended to be slower, and shorter in his swoop. Before Lucas could make the abrupt adjustment and catch Master Durron off guard, at least attempt to, Anakin was back in the fight. His blade whipped around, a blur, then a simple wave of his hand to sent Lucas back and into the opposing wall. Damn it, always be ready for that, Lucas mumbled to himself. It was a hard smack, now the green and blue blades of Durron and Solo sparked and hissed as they met in the air. Rapidly, they connected, brawling and spinning into a terrific show of power and speed.

Not wanting to be entirely left out, Lucas lifted a collection of nearby boxes, and thrust them into the fray. Durron and Solo stopped momentarily, their hands leaving the hilt of their lightsabers, to deflect to ensemble of clutter. Lucas managed to get the upperhand, using the moment of distraction to parry with Anakin, then with Kyp. Their blades met, but Lucas knew he'd have to be faster, if he was going to stay in this any longer.

Drawing from the energy generated by the crowd, Lucas began to whip his blade around, much like his Master had down just half a minute before. Together, they operated on Durron, keeping him at bay and defense. They were rising on the stairs now, Lucas first, then Durron and Anakin driving them forward. The crowd, which had gathered below, raced to different lifts and elevators. Some ran up the opposite staircase, the youngest of younglings now gathering and watching in awe as the trio climbed the staircase....
 Back to top »
Kyp Durron
Kyp

Post Posted: Wed, June 16th 2010 09:04pm    Post subject:

Kyp parried blows from his fellow Master and dodged swipes Lucas as the trio climbed the stairs. He had to get to the top first if he wanted to survive. No one wanted to be in the middle. Kyp pushed his attack on Lucas forcing the apprentice up the stairs. Behind him an emerald saber streaked through the air, aimed for his neck. Kyp had taught Jaina much of her skills and knew that any Solo was a dangerous opponent.

With that in mind Kyp ducked and delivered a light kick to Anakin's chest sending his fellow Master off balance and stumbling down a few stairs before catching himself on the railing. Ahead Lucas had clearly taken advantage of the temporary lull in Kyp's offense. The Jedi apprentice brought down his lightsaber in a heavy wide strike. Kyp catching the movement at the last movement moved his lightsaber in the way, barely catching the blow.

Kyp felt a tingling at the back of his neck as switched his lightsaber to his left hand and parried a low swipe delivered from Anakin. To his right Lucas moved in to deliver a usual killing stroke. Kyp knew in an actual fight that kind of swing could cleave a Wookiee in half. In a last ditch effort to turn the tables Kyp moved as close as he could to Lucas and wrapped his right arm around both of his. Being lower on the staircase gave him the advantage of a lower center of gravity. With all his muscles Kyp pulled the Jedi apprentice forward and clockwise into his master. The two stumbled down the staircase before catching one another and continuing to fight.

Kyp raced to the top of the flight of stairs and called upon the force to wrench a cooling conduit from it's holdings. Metal scraped against duracrete as the unit came free. With the speeder sized unit free Kyp launched it headlong at the pair who were still occupying the stairs.

Back to top »
Star Wars: Unity Forum Index » Coruscant » Jedi Temple
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: